NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dymatize ISO100 Chocolate Caramel

I was one of the lucky citizens to receive an anniversary package from Dymatize a little while ago. I was sent a tub of the new ISO100 Flavor (Chocolate Caramel), a metal shaker, a plastic funnel, a pair of shades, and a branded towel.

A big Thank You to Swuuu and team Dymatize for sending these out, and big congrats on the 25th anniversary of a great company!

If you have never tried an ISO100 product yet, stop reading this, go to the store and get yourself a couple tubs to try. I would highly recommend three flavors to begin with: Birthday Cake, Orange Dreamsicle, and of course this new Chocolate Caramel.

I tried this with different amounts of water and also with some skim milk. I found that for my taste, the best mixture was at 15oz of water for a 2-scoop serving. With milk, I used a bit more liquid per scoop, maybe 17oz for a 2-scoop serving. Isolates are usually thinner than whey, and since I like a thicker shake, I would usually mix Isolates with less water than the label suggests. Whether you mix this in milk or just plain water, it’ll taste great. It tastes amazing, actually. It’s like taking some soft caramel candy and melting it into a glass of milk. Just delightful!

I also made one serving of ice cream. Mixed 1 scoop of ISO100, 1 cup of skim milk, and 1 cup of crushed ice in a NutriBullet. Poured that stuff in a bowl and kept in the freezer for an hour or two. The taste and texture were amazing. Will do this again for sure.

I would say that the percentage of Chocolate vs. Caramel is about 40/60. Whatever the percentage is in reality, the Caramel hint is much stronger than the chocolate flavor, and I liked that.

I didn’t have time to bake with this, but I do know from previous attempts that Isolates do not bake as well as whey does, so I will probably not try. If I do end up trying other recipes that do not involve baking, I will try to make it back in here and share.

That shaker mug is AWESOME. It looks great and it has a good grip. Quite sturdy as well. I like the size of it - not too large, but large enough to get lots of liquid in there if need be. Very easy to wash. Love this shaker! It will look awesome on my desk in my classroom.

I often use a funnel at work, to pour my large-scoop supplements through the opening on the lid of a shaker cup without taking the cover off. I will keep this new funnel in its plastic bag until the one I am using currently gets old, and replace it when the time comes. I appreciate getting this funnel with my package.

The towel is great for using when working out.
    I will use it for my Cardio sessions at home.

The shades are awesome, but unfortunately our youngest daughter has already claimed them for herself. That is a lost cause right there, so I won't even try to get them back.

Here are some pictures of mixtures I've tried so far ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIXED WITH WATER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIXED WITH SKIM MILK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ICE CREAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dymatize is certainly one of my favorite supplement brands, with the ISO100 flavors topping almost everything else on my shelf. It’s always a blast to get back to some Dymatize flavor I haven’t had in a while. I hear a tub of Orange Dreamsicle calling my name somewhere in a store. I think I shall answer soon. This new flavor, the Chocolate Caramel, is as delicious as any other flavor I’ve enjoyed from Dymatize and from any other brand, really. I highly recommend it.

I will enjoy the rest of this tub and again, a big Thank You to Swuuu and team Dymatize for sending this out. I appreciate it very much!

I will enter a store review as soon as the flavor is added in.
    I don’t see it there yet.
    Have I missed it?

Thank you for reading my review.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This has got to be the quickest I went through a tub of protein. Ever.

I really wanted to make a Taffy Apple before the tub goes poof, but didn't have any green apples in the house last night. I did find one ripe pear, so I went with that. This tasted very good. A great little snack before bed.

For the chocolate sauce, I just mixed 1 1/2 scoops of ISO100 Chocolate Caramel with some skim milk, until I got a texture I liked.

I think I have two scoops left in this tub.
    I shall enjoy that last serving with some plain water.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great write-up man! Dymatize ISO-100 is the best protein of all time......ALL TIME!!!!
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    Great write-up man! Dymatize ISO-100 is the best protein of all time......ALL TIME!!!!
    Thanks.

Waiting for a decent Dymatize sale somewhere so I can get some of that Orange Dreamsicle goodness back on my shelf.

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks so much for the review man. loved that you reviewed every single product that was sent. Also for some reason I find it funny as fuk!! lollll

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Thanks.

Waiting for a decent Dymatize sale somewhere so I can get some of that Orange Dreamsicle goodness back on my shelf.
    Orange Dreamsicle is heaven in a tub.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    thanks so much for the review man.
    You are welcome.
    Thank you for sending these out.
    I appreciate it very much.

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    Orange Dreamsicle is heaven in a tub.
    Very tasty.