Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10)

White Sourdough for bulking?

It doesn't show the nutritional information, only the ingredients. While my main source of carbs is rice, I often have a hard time making myself eat enough. I love this stuff and could down a whole loaf of sourdough a day but I've never heard it mentioned in bodybuilding talk. Is it something to avoid?
    So the next time some broad shames you for not honoring the tradition of marriage, feel free to shame her for not honoring the tradition of chastity... - Solomon

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No.

Its all about calories any bread is fine for bulking or cutting. If it hits your caloric level then it is perfect (same said for any other food).

Other great carb sources include potatoes, cereals, fruit, veg, pasta, ice cream, pop tarts, hot cross buns (my favourite) and now that time of year is coming a certain little mince pie!!!

I wouldn't pay much attention to 'bodybuilding talk'.