Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Team Dymatize had a chocolaty caramel-y anniversary!!! NEW ISO100

First thing first, Happy 25th anniversary Team Dymatize thats like 225 in supp company years!!!! I got you a gift... hope you like it!

I know, you guys will be seeing a LOT of reviews cropping up for this as they were VERY generous with the gift giving, and it makes sense as to why...

So when I found out I won I was pretty stoked even though it wasnt the Hawaiian Cheesecake (make it....... srs) this was def something I knew they would nail. I was even MORE excited when people got theirs in before me (not this part) and saying there was "extras" in the packages (this part). They weren't exaggerating!

I mean look at all the swag!!!
    Some even got dogs AND LEMURS!!!

Sadly no sugar glider in my box.... which is still ok!!

Thanks for the other stuff!!!

To start off, everyone should be familiar with Dymatize's ISO100 by now, and their flavoring (BTW Dreamsicle........ HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG). So I wont go into the profile only at the fact that it's pretty much a milestone that it gives 25g of protein and theyre now on track to surpass that number in years being in bidness!!! Pretty cool!

no need to go over the profile aside from the milestone I listed above.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mixing.....

Simple, it's an ISO and mixes flawlessly....so nothing more to go over on that.

HOWS IT TASTE THO???!!!

funny you should ask...

The second I got it, I decided I wanted to make French toast and use this as icing.... being it's an Isolate it takes a lot less almond milk (my poison of choice) to make it into a syrup consistency... oops.

How'd it taste on my French Toast, nice and chocolatey......how'd it taste as I was frenching the bowl I used to make the syrup....... like an amazing Dark Chocolatey Caramel brownie mix (The descriptive part might have enhanced it a little)!!

Sorry guys no pic of said french toast or bowl licking as it went fast.

Next, I made a plain jane shake with it......in my vitamix.

1cup of almond milk some ice cubes, one scoop.......

it was light and frothy and the flavor was very light, but that was due to using too much liquid- stupid me, still delish though albeit a lighter flavor.

3rd times a charm right?
    YUP! mixed with 6oz of almond milk and BOOM!! there it is...friggin tasted just like the candy pictured on the tub....amazingly good and accurate flavor! Well done!

BONUS!!

Was severely short in my protein intake today (broccoli cheese soup for dinner.. NEVER AGAIN!!) so I made something I had seen someone make on here before, basically mixing the protein with cottage cheese.....i tried it.

1cup cottage cheese, 2 scoops protein

blended it in a blender as it did NOT look good hand mixing it....

not bad, the tartness of the CC made it taste like a chocolate caramel cheesecake....

YUMM

In summary,
    This is one of those flavors that you want to savor, like Dreamsicle, and like BB.com's Oatmeal cookie. meaning I wont go to town on them and use them sparingly..cause I dont wanna burn through them.

Id give this flavor a solid 10/10 when mixed with the right amount of fluids.

Thank you SWUUUUUUU for the opportunity to give this stuff a try. I was hoping for something great and you and your team certainly did not disappoint!

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I need to try this
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review. I like the idea of mixing the CC in the blender. Also, I have a pair of sugar gliders and they are a lot of work, lol!

On spread
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"