LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Self Development November Month

Based off the Kane and Abel story from Jordan Petersen (see video at bottom of post). Who wants to join me on 1 month of sticking to small incremental changes each day.

Imagine a ship in the middle of the ocean. If it changes its bearing by 1 degree, immediately this is not much of a difference. But over the course of 1 month, or 3 months - it will be in a massively different location.

So heres what Im going to do for November:

Adding Virtues:
    Track Calories daily on MFP
    Hit gym up at least 4 times per week, but aim for 5.
    Step count 20k daily - walks the dog / gets me out in nature / away from digital for a bit. Clears my head too
    Keep hydration at appropriate levels - Drink more water
    Track personal/business income weekly in spreadsheets
    Stick to a ££££ target for the Month and dont over go that (this will be the hardest as I impulse buy without thinking ALL the time. Dat immediate gratification)
    I've setup goals for business too - Like doing a certain amount of work before a certain time everyday and automating the **** out of everything possible to save me more time.
    50 situps a day (I may extend to 100) just to see what happens - not really expecting much but whatever.

Sins:
    Im not going to be an utter mormon and cut out everything, but really reduce things down to a minimal level (e.g. limiting wine to like 1 bottle per week (so a couple of glasses at dinner, once a week)
    Continue not smoking green (good things have happened since I stopped doing this)
    Remove ALL "Bad food" from diet. Low sugar. No 'chit' carbs - just like pasta 1x a week, or potatoes, brown rice etc.
    Cutting out all sugar free squash drinks too and limit coffee/tea to 1 mug a day. Gonna have lemon slice in hot water, green tea, or just water.

So TLDNR: 1 Month of ensuring that I look after my health better. Have a super productive month of business. Making sure that I am saving what I am making and hopefully I will notice a physical/mental health boost from purifying my diet by cutting out all the bad ****.

Honesty, If I have like a massive food/binge and eat like 5000 cals of pizza/ice cream and chit, I feel like utter crap the next day. Bloated. Slow. Lethargic etc. And then it effects everything I do for the next few days. Just have no motivation/desire to do anything.

Reason im starting in November, is because I want to make sure its a full on lifestyle/habit change and I'd like to start that properly in January - so I thought I'd get into the swing of everything now, so its not such a mission to start in jan.

If anyone has any tips /suggestions / advice that would be cool. Will be interesting to see what your virtues/sins are and it will also be cool to regroup after the month and see where we all are.

I'm also going to work with the "IIFYM" Style approach to all these goals. If I only walk 10,000 steps one day, I'll do 30,000 the next. If I overeat by 500 calories, I'll reduce 500 the next. If I do 0 situps, I'll do 100 the next - and so forth.

Last edited by LexBrah; 10-29-2019 at 05:42 AM.

Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No video opie.
    Virtue is it's own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brahnotah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck, I'll be happy if I can stick with nofap and no drinking through november, except fireworks night 'cause that's my birthday.
    *htc*
    *Myasthenia gravis crew*
    Always confuse to and too

ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000) ZeroPercentTip is just really nice. (+1000)
    those are good goals to strive for, but with Thanksgiving in November, that would seem really really tough nutrition wise. Probably easier than December though
    ** Pats 8-1 **

Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll contribute. My goals:
    -limit internet time (stop vegging out on Misc/news with every free moment)
    -take initiative and get chit done as soon as it needs doing
    -stop the fourth meal I take after work (should save at least $30 a week)
    -start building savings again
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's with all these themed months? You should be trying your best year round brah
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *Misc Crypto Crew*

NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gl bro, will definitely be checking on this thread, some of my goals for November.

1.Consistent workouts and PERFECT diet as in NO cheating, I got chunky over the summer and now it's time to clean it up and get some shredz going to acquire a new qt 314 twinflame
    2.Singing at least 1 hour daily (I stack this with my work as in i can practiec while I work)
    3.Piano at least 15 minutes daily
    4.Working on a big project I have AT LEAST 4 hours daily, there is NO excuse for me NOT meeting this, 4 hours of work, 2 hours of training (singing, piano, lifting) which leaves at least 10 hours for me to use
    5.Continue to leave my comfort zone and chat up people, specifically birdies I like when I get the chance
    6.Do one hour of reading daily or going over my book notes from the books I finished the past 4 months

May think of more and add them as need be

Btw binging is relatively normal, my suggestion for the following day if it does happen is either don't eat or just do 1kcal:
    Some egg whites/tuna
    A bit of rice and lots of veggies/fiber

Althouhg a 5kcal binge isn't ideal (we are naturally bingers), a 1k followed day=avg 3k which is fine and then 2.5k next day=8.5k which is in the total normal 3 day range of 2800cals.
    Through every generation of the human race there has been a constant war, a war with fear. Those who have the courage to conquer it are made free and those who are conquered by it are made to suffer until they have the courage to defeat it, or death takes them.
    -Alexander the Great

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZeroPercentTip View Post
    those are good goals to strive for, but with Thanksgiving in November, that would seem really really tough nutrition wise. Probably easier than December though
    No thanksgiving in the UK sadly. Would love another excuse to pork out.

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    No video opie.
    thanks.fixed.

Originally Posted by brahnotah View Post
    Good luck, I'll be happy if I can stick with nofap and no drinking through november, except fireworks night 'cause that's my birthday.
    Thats still a good start. Although, I personally think nofap is stupid and all in your head.

I'll contribute. My goals:
    -limit internet time (stop vegging out on Misc/news with every free moment)
    -take initiative and get chit done as soon as it needs doing
    -stop the fourth meal I take after work (should save at least $30 a week)
    -start building savings again
    Thats a great start. Set an actual hourly limit on your internet time. Say between 8pm and 10pm internet and then stop it before you go to bed or something. If you say "cut down on X" it isnt quantifiable / measurable and you wont stick to it.

How much are you going to build savings account by? What is realistic? Are you going to setup a budget to help you stick to that? What steps are you going to take in order to make that happen?

Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    What's with all these themed months? You should be trying your best year round brah
    Baby steps. Its easier to make small changes for a small amount of time, rather than saying "AS OF TODAY, I AM NEVER DOING THIS EVER AGAIN" or whatever. "I will never eat another donut ever again, as of today" - it wont work. But if I say, ignore it for 1 month - then starting month 2 will be easier to stop it.

Likewise, if I choose to work at 90% effort, I know its not sustainable for longer than 2-3 months because I will burn out. But I can do it , if I focus my energy and can say to myself "ok look, its only for 2 months..."

Its to put effort in for a short period of time, so that it becomes a habit / lifestyle change that you want to stick to.

E.g. Save money for 1-2 months, then you will realise that you prefer having extra money / there is less stress and you will continue to do it and stick with it.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Gl bro, will definitely be checking on this thread, some of my goals for November.

1.Consistent workouts and PERFECT diet as in NO cheating, I got chunky over the summer and now it's time to clean it up and get some shredz going to acquire a new qt 314 twinflame
    2.Singing at least 1 hour daily (I stack this with my work as in i can practiec while I work)
    3.Piano at least 15 minutes daily
    4.Working on a big project I have AT LEAST 4 hours daily, there is NO excuse for me NOT meeting this, 4 hours of work, 2 hours of training (singing, piano, lifting) which leaves at least 10 hours for me to use
    5.Continue to leave my comfort zone and chat up people, specifically birdies I like when I get the chance
    6.Do one hour of reading daily or going over my book notes from the books I finished the past 4 months

May think of more and add them as need be

Btw binging is relatively normal, my suggestion for the following day if it does happen is either don't eat or just do 1kcal:
    Some egg whites/tuna
    A bit of rice and lots of veggies/fiber

Althouhg a 5kcal binge isn't ideal (we are naturally bingers), a 1k followed day=avg 3k which is fine and then 2.5k next day=8.5k which is in the total normal 3 day range of 2800cals.
    Only a self employed bro can dedicate 6 hours of free time for their own stuff, with 10 hours leftover of spare time haha. You sound like me.

Imagine working 40-50 hours a week and trying to fit in time for gymming, cardio, cooking, seeing friends - and then any time for start up / side projects. Thats a killer!!!

That last bit of what you said makes sense, but the only risk with that is I feel like its a really easy way to (potentially) develop eating disorders, depending on how extreme you take it.

I usually just ignore the binge day and accept that my diet will take 2-3 days longer as a result of it and try to pretend like its helping boost my metabolism/adding muscle / leptin levels or whatever other bullchit excuse I can have for not feeling too guilty lol

edit: Im gonna write up my goals for the month in this thread over the next couple of days and let you all know how im getting on. Gonna be pretty extreme with everything and see what happens. At least the month after is Christmas, so I can reward my efforts with having a little break / enjoying some good food and spending time with friends etc - and then start the new year on a Buzz

OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I kinda started this in late September after working out this whole year and not quite getting the fat loss results I wanted. Since then, I have cut out all snacking and really focused on Calories In/Out and it’s really been a game changer. Also I have set up business deals in the last 45 days that will pay me probably an additional $200k this year over my already successful year(and there’s a lot more potential on the horizon for November as well).

I don’t have much more fat to lose, but I think 10 lbs by end of November would be ideal and by that time I’ll be very happy with my physique before winter, which is good because cold season has a way of really screwing my workout schedule.

Also, I’ve found that I can have the occasional binge day and still lose weight during this time. It’s important to keep that binge to like 3000 cal, and as long as I return to dieting the next day I still drop weight.
    Last edited by OliverHeldens; 10-29-2019 at 06:54 AM.

sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000) sgregor249 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sounds like a lot to take on. id do less and try to make a habit of it, instead of trying to change 100 things at once.

I'll add mine:
    Start training for a half marathon and run one by the end of the year (just graduated PT for an achilles tendon rupture)
    Finish the new england highest hundred peakbagging list (2 peaks left)
    Continue rock climbing training with the goal of climbing poema de roca 5.11d in Spain in

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sure

Eat a MaxiBon every day

Cream on phags

RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NVious has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bump
    Through every generation of the human race there has been a constant war, a war with fear. Those who have the courage to conquer it are made free and those who are conquered by it are made to suffer until they have the courage to defeat it, or death takes them.
    -Alexander the Great

BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a good one, stop using all processed vege oils such as canola, corn and soy oil. Just learnt recently that **** is toxic as hell (not just sellers of expensive coconut oil etc shilling it) so thought I'd spread it here.

Update. Ngl - have been awful since start of November. Been celebrating some good news and kinda gone yolo with everything.

Going away with the mrs and puppy for a couple of nights in the country for our 1st wedding anniversary, back in a few days, so going to play catchup then.

I'm still confident I can turn around the entire month. Will keep you posted.

Update:
    Singing going GODLY, clipping hour-15/30 daily
    Piano not going well, gonna scale this back to 5 minutes daily, I really DGAF about getting good at it rn, just need to stay not awful
    Training, poker and project goals going amazing, it's almost scary how much progress I've made in each one srs
    -Alexander the Great

ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on dis.

I’m going no alcohol, cigs, vape, or green. Chewing Nicorette to ease the edge. Also limiting the fapping to see what happens.

Hitting the gym 4x a week and cardio 1x a week (lulz). Doing EC stack and moderating my carb intake.

Taking evening courses to advance my career and on the weekends playing sober poker and wake boarding instead of blowing money at the bar then spending 2 days hungover af.

Trying to limit my time on social media and watching nonsense tv and instead reading or meditating. And eventually incorporate lumosity and duolingo too. This one’s been the hardest so far.

Keep it up boyos. We all gonna make it.

Edit: figured I’d post how I feel so far. So far I’ve stuck to everything (except less tv/social media) and am doing and feeling pretty good physically and mentally. Foresight seems to have sharpened as I am seeing and creating solutions for problems and taking action on them instead of dwelling on past problems caused by excess drinking or nonsense bullchit.
    Last edited by ATT82121; 11-07-2019 at 06:54 AM.
    Make Misc Great Again

CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CellyTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started something similar last week. I haven't trained properly in around 2 years so its time to get chit back in order.

I quit smoking and started vaping. I only intend to do this for a few weeks just to get the cravings down a little then i'll kick the vape too.

Also as of last week I started jogging. Route I take is 2.1 miles in total. Currently taking me around 23 minutes give or take to clear it. Currently doing this 4x per week. Aim is to get my cardio to an acceptable level then get back in the gym 3x per week with cardio 2x per week.

Update:
    Everything going amazingly
    BUT hit a snag on the piano which is that I have not found the time for it, BUT I did find if I stack it with language learning where I hit my scales, essentially I listen to vocabulary yt videos, I can easily play the piano because I feel as though I'm doing two productive things as opposed to just one
    -Alexander the Great

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Omnivium View Post
    What's with all these themed months
    Joe rogan bro

Op will also be doing the jocko willink November exercise plan

His cardio will be based on the November David Goggins fuc your own ass deep with November cardio sado plan

Every night op will light a candle and kneel down and meditate in from of his Jordan Peterson shrine and thank the deity.

Op is like all of the men above, he likes to discipline himself severely. He doesn’t know it yet but as he gets older his sexual tendencies will see him getting into sado masochism and liking getting punished. Like rogan, goggins and Peterson before him, he’ll only get turned on if his ass is getting whipped or his ass is getting pounded by someone telling him he needs to do better

This is only the start of ops journey down the rabbit hole of discipline

Gl,op
    Last edited by doughnutking; 11-11-2019 at 02:09 AM.

JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In !

I am all about that self-improvement.

How do I get rich ?
    "A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness"

You are only in control of your own actions.

I got really ill for a few days and then went away for a weekend break (which I forgot about) so everything just got thrown off track.

I feel confident I can get it back on track though. Have sort of just been celebrating some good biz related news.

I'm also sort of just using November/December as habit practice months, before going balls deep strict on everything from January 2020.

2019 was a really lousy year for me (until only recently, where things have starting turning around). I'm hoping to make 2020 my strongest year yet and it's looking promising.

I've got a complete clear vision of what I need to achieve, with full break down of daily habits that will ensure success (aiming to double my existing total networth, in one year - so a pretty strong target)

You still got like 2 weeks mang and another 6 to the year, finish strong, you got this bruh!

Update on my own endeavors:
    1.Finished my project, well basically it's finished, doing daily touchups on it, but the heavy lifting is DONE! Thought this could've taken me an upwards of 8-12 weeks at the start of Nov, but I ****ing KILLED IT! Still working on it 4+ hours daily as I want perfection, but it's lite af compared to what the work getting here was, way more relaxed vibe
    2.Started learning Portuguese again, doing about 30-45 mins ED
    3.Piano chugging along at 5-10 mins ED, happy with it, probably will go harder in NY
    4.Singing going Godly, hitting hour EZ ED thanks to my job allowing me to stack it together with my work
    5.Went to my aunts bday party, my uncle is always busting my balls about my work, so I told him I made 5k in the last month, let's say that was a bit of an exaggeration....that was on the 7th....let's say it's not anymore, manifestation is real
    Probably my best lb for lb month ever, I've had better months before, but they involved: more work and more individual Godly events as opposed to a more spaced out amazing work which is what is happening now (with less work)
    6.Decided I'm going to start learning how to draw on the 21st
    7.Shredz coming in nicely af, one thing I love about being low bf% is the insomnia because I sleep 4-6 hours and then I get productive AF
    8.Gonna do more refeeds though because I need my sleep too, hit nice 10 hours yesterday, if I don't get any leaner, that's totally cool, but I will be getting leaner
    9.Also cut my hair at the back which was a big no and dyed it brown at the top, not sure how I feel about the color, may go slightly darker next go round, we shall see
    10.Oh and I may get a job at Starbucks once or twice a week just to meet people and learn some new skills as I know the manager very well at the one I go to ED to work on things
    -Alexander the Great

Sup OP, glad to see this on the front page again. Have you seen the "Hundred Blocks" blog post on waitbutwhy?

https://waitbutwhy.com/2016/10/100-blocks-day.html

Most people sleep about seven or eight hours a night. That leaves 16 or 17 hours awake each day. Or about 1,000 minutes.

Let’s think about those 1,000 minutes as 100 10-minute blocks. That’s what you wake up with every day.
    The blog overall is pretty good, this one sticks out to me though.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Sup OP, glad to see this on the front page again. Have you seen the "Hundred Blocks" blog post on waitbutwhy?

https://waitbutwhy.com/2016/10/100-blocks-day.html

The blog overall is pretty good, this one sticks out to me though.
    Same thing here:

There's 168 hours in a week, let's say work 50 and sleep 50, nearly 70 hours of free time to do stuff you want.
    -Alexander the Great

Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No fap
    No porn
    No music
    No social media
    No SLS
    No Video games
    Monk mode

Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spahgetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cmiguel02 View Post
    No fap
    No porn
    No music
    No social media
    No SLS
    No Video games
    Monk mode
    it's already the 19th broseidon

Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Spahgetti View Post
    it's already the 19th broseidon
    Gonna do it till 19th of December broseidon

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Self Development is a lifetime thing lol
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Update:
    1.Project churns along as I strive to perfect it, 1-2 hours daily
    2.Portuguese studies now include a bit of French and Italian
    3.Piano going along
    4.Singing continues, bit low on volume last few days, still 40+ mins ED
    5.Poker going well, one year of being pro, loving life
    6.Drawing a page and a half of shapes ED
    7.Leanness is pretty much where I wanna be at, totally fine if I don't lose another lb, but gonna keep going
    8.Also finished 6 books this month which is low af for me, but other things beckon

May be getting a new poker student, didn't workout with the first 3, but w.e my processes got better. It actually came from a guy whose time I bought (150 Euro for half an hour) who referred him to me, just goes to show you why buying time is so unreal, almost always the person will deliver what you pay for and then some (at least in my experience).

Gonna switch my poker schedule soon too and play through the night (no friends, girls or fam crew has it's benefits LMAO) so I can watch my beloved Leafs too, God that is gonna be SO nice, drawing+singing+watching my Leafers, fuuuarrrkkk living the dream soon brethren.

Let's ****ing go, this is just the beginning, 2020 is gonna be a crazy year. Gonna try and go 10X as hard and smart in the paint, NO MERCY, only 110% realization, individuation and life gainz. This is gonna be me

*Soon.jpeg*
    -Alexander the Great