JezzaOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JezzaOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recovery and Nutrition

Heyy all,
    It's been a while since ive posted here.

Anyway nutrition is probably the closest to a relevant subject as I could find, please move if not.

I have been getting back into training recently and making some steady gains thanks to muscle memory.

After a few months of training im just beginning to get a pump during training.

My query comes from last nights experience.

It was a midly active rest day. I ate many meals but was probably lacking protein. (I know useless without kcals and macros).

Anyway last night I could not stop drinking water before bed, I woke up with a sore throat at one point and then fell back to sleep.

Then I woke up and my chest was sore AF and I was hungry AF 😂 being 4am I didnt get up and eat.

When i woke up at 6am I wasn't as hungry and my chest no longer hurts (and my throat was not sore).
    But I looked like i had been on a bender for 5 days with heavy heavy bags under my eyes.

Has anyone had a similiar experience to this?

Have you identified what causes this to occur?

It felt like the body trying to repair but then running out of building blocks at the point where I woke up with a sore chest and hungry.
    I would have eaten if I had that option but im in a hostel currently and don't have food here.

Anyway interested to hear replies 🙏
    I don't work... I workout!! haha ...seriously

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Very weird to be really sore and then no longer sore after 2 hours. Perhaps you were sleeping in a weird position? If you were breathing through your mouth while sleeping that could explain the sore throat and why you were thirsty throughout the night. If you ate a lot of sodium yesterday (relative to normal intake) that could also explain the high water intake.

JezzaOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JezzaOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting, the sleeping position could be accurate.
    The sore throat has come back and is turning into a cold possibly.
    I do snore at times so that is definitely possible also.
    It may have been contrubuted by the AC too.

Ill watch the sodium in the future and see if that was it.

Thank you for your input 🙏
    I don't work... I workout!! haha ...seriously

Addison122 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a lot of overlap between what nutritionists and dietitians do and study. Some nutritionists work in a healthcare setting, some dietitians work in the food industry, but a higher percentage of nutritionists work in the food industry and in food science and technology, and a higher percentage of dietitians work in healthcare, corporate wellness, research, and education.