Cemlyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Videos - Offline Vewing

I raise this as a request for a feature. The ability to watch videos from the workout programs offline.

Many public gyms do not allow the users to download and stream videos. It would simply destroy the bandwidth for other users. Having the ability to watch videso offline gets around this issue.
    Cemlyn

adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam3217 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cemlyn View Post
    I raise this as a request for a feature. The ability to watch videos from the workout programs offline.

Many public gyms do not allow the users to download and stream videos. It would simply destroy the bandwidth for other users. Having the ability to watch videso offline gets around this issue.
    I see people say they go to the gym for like 2 hours and I'm just wondering how they use those 2 hours, or however much time you stay in the gym.

My training sessions are usually pretty fast and under one hour and most times I'm drained by the end of it, I'm currently cutting so that might have something to do with it but still, makes me wonder if I'm being lazy and not doing enough.https://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/
    Last edited by adam3217; 12-08-2019 at 02:04 PM.