MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

see all post and threads started by user

hello everyone.

first off, the forum is managed pretty well. no complaints at all.

but, one feature that i have seen on other forums, is when you go to a users CP page, there are 2 links.

1 to view all post from that user,

and 1 to see all threads started by that user.

i enjoy this, as it helps me track all my post (i know i dont even have 50 yet lol)

is this something that can be added? is it al ready here, and im just missing it?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Click on a persons name to the left of one of their posts... a dropdown menu should be available that lets you search for their posts.

MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MalachiB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Click on a persons name to the left of one of their posts... a dropdown menu should be available that lets you search for their posts.
    dam, i feel like a dumbass, been here for YEARS and have never seen that.