Cemlyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Access to Videos

Hi guys. Sorry if this seems a silly question. I am thinking of signing up for All Access mainly for the workout videos. I have a problem with internet download speeds. I have a very bad connection. I can download videos but it takes a long time but I can do those overnight but there is no way I can stream. If I sign up to All Acess can I download th workout videos so I can watch them and use them offline?? If I can't there is little point in signing up.

Thank you in advance
    Cemlyn

Well this is a great community!!

As I write this comment 205 people have read my post and seen my question and not one person has deemed it appropriate to make a single comment.

Thank you everyne. As I ponder whether to join in on the programs it certainly helps to know that the communty pulls together.
    Cemlyn

I sent an email to customer services and they have repied. Unfortunatley the videos are not available for offline viewing. Seems to be very restrictive. The gym I use has no wifi so it would be imposible for me to follow the programs via video. I can't be the only person who cannot access videos onlne while trainng.
    Cemlyn