masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hulk puts fan in his place

Guy thought he was gonna get the richard belzer treatment

To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs? Couldn't understand what they were saying.

masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Cliffs? Couldn't understand what they were saying.
    Guy was drunk demanding an autograph

hulk said no he has right to some private time and the last time he came through that place he spent time with drunk guys wife

guy talked ****

Hulk said watcha gonna do when i take you outside and shove this stick where the sun dont shine brother

Guy apologised
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hogan's a ****ty human being, from all the stuff ive read and heard about him
    My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. - John 15:12

Toxic Masculinity crew.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With all his old wrestling injuries, Hulk has to be a bit on edge living with the pain on a daily basis.

Weird how Belzer popped up and got right back on the mic. Assuming he must have had a bad concussion with his head bouncing off the floor.

Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hulk isnt wrong in this. This is why i never bother these guys. If you're not a child, act like an adult. Ran into Jimmy Hart not long ago and just nodded and told him thanks for being a big part of my childhood and kept walking. he was in a hurry and sincerely just said "i really appreciate that. have a nice day brother".

**** this guy.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    Hulk isnt wrong in this. This is why i never bother these guys. If you're not a child, act like an adult. Ran into Jimmy Hart not long ago and just nodded and told him thanks for being a big part of my childhood and kept walking. he was in a hurry and sincerely just said "i really appreciate that. have a nice day brother".

**** this guy.
    I randomly saw Chris Jericho at the Vikings/Eagles Game 2 weeks ago. I was like "wtf" and everyone thought I should ask for a photo. I was like fukk that. I never have the urge to interrupt anyone for an autograph or even for a photo. They are just humans like you and I. I am not going to bother people just trying to get through their day. I'll make a comment like you did with Jimmy Hart but that's about it.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Hogan's a ****ty human being, from all the stuff ive read and heard about him
    Is he? I think he's a perfect example of a regular person who gains the kind of fame, influence and money as he did. Meaning, kind of an ass, but I also won't judge him that harshly as I think a lot of it is human nature.

Here specifically, nobody should demand his autograph or time. You ASK, preferably nicely and you take whatever answer you get, assuming it's not overly rude. Saying, "sorry brother, I'm just trying to have a meal with old friends, maybe later" is not rude. Fans are not entitled to jack chit from these people. I won't get upset that Hogan gave him some strong words, drunk fuk shouldn't act like an entitled brat.

Now, did Hogan ruin late 90s wrestling for the most part, specifically WCW, oh yeah - sure, he kept a lot of guys down, he ruined programs that should have been gold, he interjected himself far too long and too often in the main event scene well past his ability to deliver. I think it marrs his overall legacy but a lot of guys have done the same thing, it's not like it's unheard of or special in his case.

Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I randomly saw Chris Jericho at the Vikings/Eagles Game 2 weeks ago. I was like "wtf" and everyone thought I should ask for a photo. I was like fukk that. I never have the urge to interrupt anyone for an autograph or even for a photo. They are just humans like you and I. I am not going to bother people just trying to get through their day. I'll make a comment like you did with Jimmy Hart but that's about it.
    There is some video or heresay story or something of someone who saw Jericho out with people at a strip club, someone apparently approached him and got harshly rebuked by Jericho, who put him in his place - let him know they weren't friends and to F-off.

Now, one, who knows if true. Two, Jericho is known to stay in character and might have just been doing that. Three, nobody at a private place like a strip club wants some ******* distracting them or taking photos of them that could leak and make them look shady.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post

**** this guy.
    Right. I think the rule with a lot of high profile famous people is if they do one autograph/picture---then they get stuck doing one for EVERYBODY else. And that just isn't feasible with most of these guy's schedules on the road, going from place to place,....
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Is he? I think he's a perfect example of a regular person who gains the kind of fame, influence and money as he did. Meaning, kind of an ass, but I also won't judge him that harshly as I think a lot of it is human nature.

Here specifically, nobody should demand his autograph or time. You ASK, preferably nicely and you take whatever answer you get, assuming it's not overly rude. Saying, "sorry brother, I'm just trying to have a meal with old friends, maybe later" is not rude. Fans are not entitled to jack chit from these people. I won't get upset that Hogan gave him some strong words, drunk fuk shouldn't act like an entitled brat..
    I've never met Hulk, but I've been to his Beachshop in Clearwater a couples times. I do have a few friends who saw him just walking the strip down there and he was nice to them. I've also heard that if HH had it his way, he wouldn't even do the whole celebrity/Hollywood personality thing---and would just rather be out on one of his boats with his buddies on the Gulf drinking cold beer and smoking up......
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is some video or heresay story or something of someone who saw Jericho out with people at a strip club, someone apparently approached him and got harshly rebuked by Jericho, who put him in his place - let him know they weren't friends and to F-off.

Now, one, who knows if true. Two, Jericho is known to stay in character and might have just been doing that. Three, nobody at a private place like a strip club wants some ******* distracting them or taking photos of them that could leak and make them look shady.
    Could also be him not wanting his wife to find out he went to a strip club or it not being ideal for a lot of his projects(TV shows, Dancing with the Stars, PG WWE) if some pictures of him in a strip club suddenly started floating around and appearing in all kinds of dirt sheets.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty much. Hogan thrived in an industry where it was kill or be killed. Same situation with Vince.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never cared for Hogan, he was always full of crap in my opinion.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

ChunkBuster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hulk then fcked the guys mom while the dad was watching. Boss.

Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Pretty much. Hogan thrived in an industry where it was kill or be killed. Same situation with Vince.
    True. WWE today exists and sells on brand images built by Hogan, Michaels and Austin. If it wasnt for the three of them WWE would never have been the invincible global promotion that dominates wrestling globally today. WWE is now synonymous with wrestling, the first thought when people talks wrestling is WWE. Hogan with his charisma made WWF and wrestling in general main stream in the 80s, after he left 93-94 WWF hardly filled arenas. But Hart and Michaels kept the struggling industry alive with their phenomenal performances people talk about this very day. And then Michaels passed the torch to Austin and after regaining its old glory in 1998 WWF never had to look back. Triple H, Cena, Roman whoever WWE placed next on sold tickets under brand images already built by Hogan, Michaels and Austin, anyone at their place can do it if pushed and carry on the top. Today WWE sells itself with the brand image built by them and since 2001 WWE had several competitions TNA, ROH, now AEW and so on,. but comparing anything to WWE now is comparing a random gorilla to the mighty King Kong !

Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wfanking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    True. WWE today exists and sells on brand images built by Hogan, Michaels and Austin. If it wasnt for the three of them WWE would never have been the invincible global promotion that dominates wrestling globally today. WWE is now synonymous with wrestling, the first thought when people talks wrestling is WWE. Hogan with his charisma made WWF and wrestling in general main stream in the 80s, after he left 93-94 WWF hardly filled arenas. But Hart and Michaels kept the struggling industry alive with their phenomenal performances people talk about this very day. And then Michaels passed the torch to Austin and after regaining its old glory in 1998 WWF never had to look back. Triple H, Cena, Roman whoever WWE placed next on sold tickets under brand images already built by Hogan, Michaels and Austin, anyone at their place can do it if pushed and carry on the top. Today WWE sells itself with the brand image built by them and since 2001 WWE had several competitions TNA, ROH, now AEW and so on,. but comparing anything to WWE now is comparing a random gorilla to the mighty King Kong !.