DoganH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can I maintain my physique by training once a week ?

Hello everyone,

I am doing a full-body program for last 2 years, working 3-3.5 times per week for at least two hours. Currently, I gained muscle that I am happy with and I am training bench press at 100 kg, squat 110 kg, dips with extra 20kg weight etc. I did not take any supplements or steroids.

Unfortunately, I have to study hard for a job that I want to apply for at least one year and all the time I have is very important for me to study. So, I considered to quit doing sports. Then, I started to consider working out one per week. Can I maintain my muscle mass and physique just by training once per week with a intenste full-body workout ? Are there any researches or articles about that you know ?

Thank you.

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DoganH View Post
    Can I maintain my muscle mass and physique just by training once per week with a intenste full-body workout ?
    It's not ideal at all and unlikely, but if your physique isn't that built-up it could be possible to maintain. It would depend on your workout, diet and specifically your body - and you'd have to play around w/ all of that to figure out what might actually work. You'd have to give it a shot to find out, a study won't be able to tell you that for sure.

But seriously, you don't need every waking hour of every day for an entire year to study for a job you want to apply for. Set aside a few hours every week at least to do a workout 3 days/week. People find time to work out between long hours at a job, school, families, other responsibilities, etc.

12 pack > 6 pack PurmaBulker1984's Avatar
    PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000) PurmaBulker1984 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You'll be fine. After this lay off you'll find an easy rebound for any losses.
    160 lbs and jacked is about as impressive as D cups on a 300lb woman

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    It's not ideal at all and unlikely, but if your physique isn't that built-up it could be possible to maintain. It would depend on your workout, diet and specifically your body - and you'd have to play around w/ all of that to figure out what might actually work. You'd have to give it a shot to find out, a study won't be able to tell you that for sure.

But seriously, you don't need every waking hour of every day for an entire year to study for a job you want to apply for. Set aside a few hours every week at least to do a workout 3 days/week. People find time to work out between long hours at a job, school, families, other responsibilities, etc.
    Thank you for your answer. Actually, I agree with you and I worked out for more than 2 years very hard in the middle of responsibilities and lessons. But currently, i am working in a job from 8:00 to 5:30 and the exams that I am preparing for are quite difficult and important for me. Being successful in these exams by studying might increase my salary 5 times. So it is really important for me to not lose any time during a week. I also sometimes meet with friends to relax.

So, the only option for me is to work out once a week. Actually, I am really sorry and unhappy with that situation. I hope I can maintain my muscle mass by doing so.

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    You sound realistic about your goals and priorities (5 x $ is a good priority), so put the studying first and do what you can to try and maintain. If you eat sensibly, keep your protein intake high, and do one reasonably intense workout (w/out overdoing it to the point of injury) you prob won't lose that much muscle even if you aren't able to maintain perfectly.

Take a photo for yourself now, every month, and in a year so you can check how you're doing and adjust diet and routine accordingly. And good luck w/ the exam!

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eh,working out is a committment to me , so I would never cut it out to such an extent, may cut down on time , or do more home workouts. never go full potatoe
    We don't love these ho's

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make the time. You’re not the only one who has commitments. People come on here acting like they are busy 24 hrs a day but there are a handful of us who are up at 3-4 am getting are workouts in because we are busy too. We make the sacrifice of getting up early because it’s important to us and we still have our other responsibilities to take care of.

Threads like this tick me off. People thinking they’re the only ones that are busy and that the solution is automatically to workout less. Learn time management.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hutrapper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Make the time. You’re not the only one who has commitments. People come on here acting like they are busy 24 hrs a day but there are a handful of us who are up at 3-4 am getting are workouts in because we are busy too. We make the sacrifice of getting up early because it’s important to us and we still have our other responsibilities to take care of.

Threads like this tick me off. People thinking they’re the only ones that are busy and that the solution is automatically to workout less. Learn time management.

Up at 4:45 because I work 7-7.

Instead of saying you are "too busy" to do this or that, change your perspective by saying those things are "not a priority". My life is way too busy to get everything done in a day that I would like to...so I prioritize, and always put me first by getting up and lifting.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hutrapper View Post
    Up at 4:45 because I work 7-7.

Instead of saying you are "too busy" to do this or that, change your perspective by saying those things are "not a priority". My life is way too busy to get everything done in a day that I would like to...so I prioritize, and always put me first by getting up and lifting.
    Hence why threads like this tick me off.

People act like if they can’t get can’t get their workout done during the day or at the usual time they should just workout less rather than evaluating their schedule and making the time.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Hence why threads like this tick me off.

People act like if they can’t get can’t get their workout done during the day or at the usual time they should just workout less rather than evaluating their schedule and making the time.
    Regardless, priorities exist which are more important than lifting. If Op is extremely stressed and simply needs to focus on studying a lot, i can understand why he doesn't want to get up at 5 am. Simply going to work and studying for exams are 2 completely different things. 1 is routine, the other is a constant uphill battle.

Anyways 2 times a week would be more optimal. But in the end do what you can.
    Heck, even 30 minute bodyworkouts in your room would help you keep your gains.
    Pull ups (if you have a bar), dips between chairs, bodyweight squats and lunges, push ups etc.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Nobody is saying priorities don’t exist. You don’t have to tell me that.

The point is don’t say you don’t have the time if you’re not willing to make the time.

Lifting certainly isn’t my main priority in life. But I get it done because my health and fitness is important to me. And being healthy and taking care of myself is more important than anything else because without your health you can’t take care of your other responsibilities.

I guess working out means something different for everyone. For me it isn’t just about the physical benefits but also the psychological. Going to the gym helps start the day out right, combat stress, etc. So in other words there’s even more incentive to do it when you’re real busy because it helps keep you grounded.

But maybe not everyone feels this way about the gym and the psychological benefits it has. Too each their own.
    Last edited by health4life24; 10-27-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You can do 1 full workout in the gym and 1-2 easy home workouts.
    An example of a light home workout-
    pushups
    pull-ups
    Bulgarian squat with dumbbells
    Abs

Or
    OHP dumbbells
    Dumbbell Swings (Kettlebell)
    Dumbbell Rowing (Kettlebell)
    Abs
    bench press 165 kgx1, 125 kgx13, 100 kgх24
    overhead press 100 kgx1, 82,5 kg 4 sets х 5 reps
    deadlift 230 kgx1, 200 kgx4, 190 kg 3 sets x 5 reps
    raw squat 180 kgx1, 150 kg 5x5
    chin-ups +25 kg x10 reps

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I agree with you and I worked out for more than 2 years very hard in the middle of responsibilities and lessons. But currently, i am working in a job from 8:00 to 5:30 and the exams that I am preparing for are quite difficult and important for me. Being successful in these exams by studying might increase my salary 5 times. So it is really important for me to not lose any time during a week. I also sometimes meet with friends to relax.

So, the only option for me is to work out once a week. Actually, I am really sorry and unhappy with that situation. I hope I can maintain my muscle mass by doing so.
    Do you study morning or night or both? If you’re going to work for 8 am, which really isn’t that early, why can’t you fit in a 45 min workout beforehand, maybe even a little studying too if you wanted, and then do the rest of your studying at night?

You could even bring the gym time down to a 3 day full body for less days.

I’m glad you want to study for your job but don’t let that consume you to the point you stop taking care of yourself because that could actually do more harm than good. You could get burnt out if all you’re doing is studying and working and not taking care of yourself. You have to find a healthy balance with everything. And you gotta have some things you do for yourself. That’s why personally I would still make the time for your workouts.

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed with the idea above of doing 1 gym workout weekly and 1 home workout weekly. Two full body workouts weekly should be enough to maintain where you are given you aren't very strong (no offense meant, just stating facts here). Resistance bands are relatively cheap and you'll only need a couple to do a bunch of exercises in the home if you'd like.

Alternatively you can make it to the gym for a 1 hour full body workout twice weekly. You only need roughly 1/3 of the training volume to maintain as you do to gain; you can easily do a full body gym workout in 1 hour. Chances are you can carve out a couple hours from studying to do this. I went through med school & residency while working 80 hour weeks (at times) and preparing for all sorts of tests, at times working 24 hour shifts, and I always was able to make it to the gym at least 2x/week (when I wasn't sick).

Third idea; micro-workouts. There's a lot of data indicating that taking breaks from studying rather than just powering through is a good idea to help retain more material and be more effective when putting in the actual study time; perhaps consider using any needed breaks as a chance to get in a quick 10-15 minute exercise session in the home. With that you can do a pushup variation and if you get the bands a pullup or row variation.

So lots of ways to fit things in, but you should really aim for 2x/week regardless of what you do.

Thank you for you answers. I read that one third of the previous workout could maintain but I dont know if it is true.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oleg1975K View Post
    You can do 1 full workout in the gym and 1-2 easy home workouts....
    You're still on "spread"
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted Monday Oct 28th@76.8, Dec 06th@74.0, target 69.x Kg.

I read that one third of the previous workout could maintain but I dont know if it is true.
    You'll find out I guess. You're on a specific type of forum, so some heat for your question from folks should be expected. I'm actually in the same camp as the guys who find time to work out no matter what, that it's good for your body, and to take whatever stresses from your life out on some unsuspecting weights to clear your head.

But there's a whole world of ppl out there who choose not to work out at all or halfa** it when they do, so if you do an intense, sensible workout consistently 1x/week, you're still prob doing better than most.

beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beowulf359 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for you answers. I read that one third of the previous workout could maintain but I dont know if it is true.
    Yes. I’ve maintained/cut on about a third less of the volume for several months with no significant loss of muscle or strength. The key is to maintain intensity (try to maintain the weight on the bar that you last used while building), eat at maintenance calories, eat sufficient protein and continue to get sleep. You don’t want to give your body an excuse to shed muscle. Once a week is sufficient as long as you hit all the muscle groups and with enough intensity.

If you find your strength falling noticeably on your lifts over time you will need to make adjustments (add a bit more volume, up calories, etc). You probably will lose a bit but it will be easy to get back to form once your maintenance period is done.

WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Money does not outweigh your health. Don't fall for that mindset. All the money in the world does you no good if your decrepit. This whole sedentary culture is a trap. Your body and mind both benefit from exercise

You seriously think you can't spare an hour a few days a week? You won't be sitting watching tv for an hour? It's not gonna get easier to handle life if you let yourself get out of shape. And if you let your career take priority over your jewelry now, it's not going to change when you get the job. There's always going to be something. I mean yeah it's important to be able to earn a living. But don't be so blind to think that taking care of yourself can take a backseat to that.

Originally Posted by WakingOp View Post
    Money does not outweigh your health. Don't fall for that mindset. All the money in the world does you no good if your decrepit. This whole sedentary culture is a trap. Your body and mind both benefit from exercise

You seriously think you can't spare an hour a few days a week? You won't be sitting watching tv for an hour? It's not gonna get easier to handle life if you let yourself get out of shape. And if you let your career take priority over your jewelry now, it's not going to change when you get the job. There's always going to be something. I mean yeah it's important to be able to earn a living. But don't be so blind to think that taking care of yourself can take a backseat to that.
    Repped

Where not trying to criticize you OP. We are just trying to help.

It’s entirely your choice what you want to do and you have the ability to make that decision and none of us will look down on you for that.

What we are trying to do is give you advice from our own experiences because a lot of us have been there. From my own experience for example, I once worked a job where I started at 5 am. And I could get called in after my regular hours. In order to ensure I got my workout in and took care of myself I adjusted my sleep so I went to bed earlier and got up at 3 am to workout. This way there was no excuse to not get it done. And guess what, I even had more time for other things.

More often than not if there is a will there is a way. We aren’t telling you to train 6 days a week, but at the very minimum it is likely possible to be able to do a 3 day full body, and get in 45-60 min sessions.

Regardless, nobody is gonna be critical if you decide you just want to workout less. It’s up to you. It’s your life. We are just trying to help you.

dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP I don't know the entire circumstances surrounding your life

But im 40 years old, have an 8 and a 9 year old kid, a wife, a 8-4 job in which I commute an hour each way so it's more like 7-5. I'm also pursuing a masters degree which will allow me to get a salary increase in my field. I'm assuming you're a young guy and don't really have the family commitments that I do. But I'll admit the wife helps me out a lot with the children and the housekeeping stuff. I try to study around 15-20 hours a week.

And I still find time to go to the gym 4x a week for an hour. Where there is a will, there is a way. If you have to wake up an hour and a half earlier you do it. I find going to the gym is a great stress reliever after a hard day of work/studying and just really keeps me in the right frame of mind. It's about balance OP, study smart, not harder and give yourself some breaks to relax. There's studies out there confirming the benefits of exercise for cognitive and brain function. Consider this also a part of your studies.

As far as whether you'll keep your gains, hard to say. At the very least I would train for an hour 2x a week and do only full body workouts, mix in super sets, rest-pause sets do get more done in less time. Surely you can manage to find an extra hour in your day to workout. 3x a week I would say if you actually want to progress your physique and get stronger. 3-4 hours out of your life is something most people who aren't working 10 hours a day 7 days a week can manage.

WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50) WakingOp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    9 hour days, and 2 toddlers that I watch all day here. And no license, everywhere I go, I walk

thebiceppump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebiceppump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebiceppump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebiceppump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebiceppump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i agree with everyone that is telling you to "make time". 100% of the time you always have free time. youll find yourself so often sitting down doing nothing. maybye watching some youtube videos or just on social media. you can always make time.
    i like that quote. where there is will, there is way.

that said. you CAN mantain your physique with one workout per week. even if you didnt workout for 2-3 weeks, you wouldnt automatically loose everything as this threas would have you beilieve. just do all the compounds on that one day and you will mantain what you have just OK.

Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oleg1975K is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    You're still on "spread"
    I don’t understand what you’re writing about now.
    Explain, please.
    chin-ups +25 kg x10 reps

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I don’t understand what you’re writing about now.
    Explain, please.
    If you've given reputation to a person, then you have to give reputation to several other people before being able to give it to the same person again. You have to "spread" it around.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If you've given reputation to a person, then you have to give reputation to several other people before being able to give it to the same person again. You have to "spread" it around.
    Are you talking about squares, under the inscription "power rap"? Does this tinsel somehow monetize or do adult uncles play children's games? )))
    I think that the athlete’s real reputation will be in the kilograms raised by him on the platform, and the coach’s reputation is how many students he made as real athletes.
    chin-ups +25 kg x10 reps

tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000) tommy4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you talking about squares, under the inscription "power rap"? Does this tinsel somehow monetize or do adult uncles play children's games? )))
    I think that the athlete’s real reputation will be in the kilograms raised by him on the platform, and the coach’s reputation is how many students he made as real athletes.
    Hahah россиянам плевать на репутацию