Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattdavis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pump while working out

When I workout specific bodyparts such as biceps, I never feel the contracting in my biceps. My forearms get the brute of my arm pump and my biceps dont feel that tight. when i contract without any weights and focus on contracting my bicep i get the tense feeling like every other body part while working out, but when i use weights it seems my forearm takes the most of the workout. I dont use that heavy of weights, 15 dumbells up to 25, curl 40 lb bars. Im just looking for some help as to why my biceps dont seem to get hit. also, my biceps arent sore after an arm workout, even if i do them for 90 minutes. thanks for any help/advice!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can't do curls without using the target muscle. It's not like other muscles can take over.

Sometime training produces a pump, sometimes it doesn't. Some types of training are more likely to produce a pump. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter that much because the pump is not a cause of muscle growth, it's just a side effect of training.

Training your biceps for 90 minutes seems like a lot of wasted time when there are many other muscles waiting for your attention.

You should be able to produce a training response in only 3-4 sets - taking around 10 minutes to complete. Repeat that 2-3 times a week and that should be all you need along with pullups and rows.

Perhaps you just need to bring each set closer to the point of true failure.

IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get a good pump with incline bench curls

You can do a couple of sets of 21’s also at the end of your workout for a beastly pump
    I am going to keep on training until my back has grown a back of its own.

JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mattdavis2 View Post
    When I workout specific bodyparts such as biceps, I never feel the contracting in my biceps. My forearms get the brute of my arm pump and my biceps dont feel that tight. when i contract without any weights and focus on contracting my bicep i get the tense feeling like every other body part while working out, but when i use weights it seems my forearm takes the most of the workout. I dont use that heavy of weights, 15 dumbells up to 25, curl 40 lb bars. Im just looking for some help as to why my biceps dont seem to get hit. also, my biceps arent sore after an arm workout, even if i do them for 90 minutes. thanks for any help/advice!

Intensity?? more weight? Just an idea good luck!
    http://www.fox59.com/news/crime/wxin-elwood-robbers-elwood-father-fights-off-three-robbers-to-protect-his-town-20111230,0,900731.column

http://fox59.com/2013/05/28/local-hero-turns-chance-encounter-into-job-as-police-officer/#axzz2WE4TeAgn