Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1

Do men age 20-29 who are not in the top 20% of looks have sex with non-obese females

24 year old man here. Almost all my friends are virgins or never had sex in years.

Is this the case?Do men age 20-29 who are not in the top 20% of looks have sex with non-obese people these days? It it possible for a man who is not in the top 20% of looks or a upcoming surgeon to have sex with a non-obese person? Is it possible?
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 10-25-2019 at 01:35 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'd say you need to be in the top third of men (33 %'ile) to have success with non-fat average girls. Top 20% if online dating.

Most of my work colleagues in the bottom 50% to 60% are certainly with whales or FA. Being lean/fit and average as a guy doesn't get you much thesedays, but a facially average thin female is treated as a Queen = she's automatic top 25%. Women have such a huge advantage when they look after their weight compared to men its comical.

A fat woman who's average underneath becoming fit is like an average dude winning 1 million on the lotto.

Something like this will be treated as an "10" on a night out or on a dating app here in the UK (srs). In reality she's a 6.

Last edited by MGTOWpulpit; 10-25-2019 at 02:00 PM.

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not top 20% and I only date skinny/petite women, same with when I was younger.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by MGTOWpulpit View Post
    I'd say you need to be in the top third of men (33 %'ile) to have success with non-fat average girls. Top 20% if online dating.

Most of my work colleagues in the bottom 50% to 60% are certainly with whales or FA. Being lean/fit and average as a guy doesn't get you much thesedays, but a facially average thin female is treated as a Queen = she's automatic top 25%. Women have such a huge advantage when they look after their weight compared to men its comical.

A fat woman who's average underneath becoming fit is like an average dude winning 1 million on the lotto.

Something like this will be treated as an "10" on a night out or on a dating app here in the UK (srs). In reality she's a 6.

I found another picture of her:

You know, I got about 30 Tinder matches in 3 weeks but can't get laid. I get 7/10-8/10 on photofeeler on my best photos but can't get laid by a non-obese person. I also work as an Engineer. Girls used to like me when I was younger as well.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 10-25-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I'm not top 20% and I only date skinny/petite women, same with when I was younger.
    Why are you not in the top 20%?

For me to get slim women I have to go to Thailand. A 8000 mile journey.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can’t believe you did not mention your fat sister in med school this time. You slippin op.

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    I got about 30 Tinder matches in 3 weeks but can't get laid. I get 7/10-8/10 on photofeeler on my best photos but can't get laid by a non-obese person. I also work as an Engineer.

I only get women like this (pic below) show interest in me on dating apps here nationally in UK. Thats why I quit.

When I try inernational dating apps set in Thailand, even Bulgaria, I do better. I get a few slim girls add me to their "like" list.

I only get women like this (pic below) show interest in me on dating apps here nationally in UK. Thats why I quit.

When I try inernational dating apps set in Thailand, even Bulgaria, I do better. I get a few slim girls add me to their "like" list.

That thing really is "grosse." It looks like a hybrid of a horse and a whale.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you not in the top 20%?

For me to get slim women I have to go to Thailand. A 8000 mile journey.
    My height, but I suppose it's relative. At 5'6 my dating pool is pretty limited, but within my dating pool(women that are actually willing to date me) I probably am probably top 20%
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

That thing really is "grosse." It looks like a hybrid of a horse and a whale.

Bro. I’ve been saying this for years. I would rather stick my sausage in a hornets nest that be with a whale. Women (non overweight ones) are winning the sexual hierarchy just by default. Now making a butterface girl that doesn’t have any excess body fat an automatic 7 or 8.

All the women that just “letting themselves go” is doing is making easier for the next plain, thin women to wave her beauty power for thirsty man to get down on one knee without hesitation only for the fact that there isn’t many healthy women out there. Its like selling a Ford Fusion at Pagani Zonda prices.

And yeah I said it. Overweight = health risk. And Society (women) wants to know why these obese women just ain’t finding a partner and get used as bullet sponges by low standards scrub men most of the time. It all boils down to childbearing and lust. Men can’t have babies. We need women. But a women can’t or it be extremely difficult to form a healthy baby child being very unhealthy and slob looking.

MuteIsMySorrow1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only 20% of women are normal weight and have a decent face to match it. So only the top 20% of men are dating attractive women.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Almost all my friends are virgins or never had sex in years.
    Hardly a surprise. I seriously question anyone who wants to be friends with a grown man who can't shut up about the time some twelve year-old smiled at him.

lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lmfao I wouldn't know.. have been able to sleep with pretty much any girl I want unless she only dates nhl players/she's a clout chaser.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Hardly a surprise. I seriously question anyone who wants to be friends with a grown man who can't shut up about the time some twelve year-old smiled at him.
    If you are so great, why are you here on Friday night trolling on a bodybuilding forum?
    Anyways, I dated the most attractive girls in my high school class. Even my attractive, blonde 30-some thing year old counselor asked me to study and chat with her, but like a shy idiot, I said no.

It all stopped in college.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500) lastchance2019 is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you are so great, why are you here on Friday night trolling on a bodybuilding forum?
    Anyways, I dated the most attractive girls in my high school class. Even my attractive, blonde 30-some thing year old counselor asked me to study and chat with her, but like a shy idiot, I said no.

ive never met an engineer who fuks bud.

Originally Posted by lastchance2019 View Post
    ive never met an engineer who fuks bud.
    Can you imagine how much pussy a Chad doctor must get? how much he ****s?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Can you imagine how much pussy a Chad doctor must get? how much he ****s?
    no because itd be less than me.

Originally Posted by lastchance2019 View Post
    no because itd be less than me.
    If Dr. Chad wanted to he could get more than you. Furthermore, he could MARRY 10/10s. Can you marry them, or are you just fuking them? You got to have $$$ if you want to marry them.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

If Dr. Chad wanted to he could get more than you. Furthermore, he could MARRY 10/10s. Can you marry them, or are you just fuking them? You got to have $$$ if you want to marry them.

i dont care about marrying dude.. i dont want kids

MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I hope your being facetious
    Asteroid 2020

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys always take the most extreme cases of looks and size which makes me think that you're just whining. How about someone who isn't a horse face and is in between the thin chick and the fat chick in these pics?

Surely you can get someone who is in between.

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    I hope your being facetious
    I am not.

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am not.
    Or exaggerating, which is what these guys do.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

And yet you're still a virgin.....

U MAD
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You have Saudi oil Tycoons that will throw 10 grand at her, fly her out to Dubai and drop a turd on her face. You think she is going to Chilis with a 25% bodyfat 6/10 Timothy? This is 2019. Must be a top 10% CHAD with washboard abs, 7.5" minimum non bone pressed, with a neutral or positive cathanal tilt, to get a 6/10 non fat becky like that.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You date 40 year old single moms and you dont even fuk them.

What good does any of that do anybody.

devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500)
    My height, but I suppose it's relative. At 5'6 my dating pool is pretty limited, but within my dating pool(women that are actually willing to date me) I probably am probably top 20%
    So you are 20% of yourself?

Or you are top 20% of chicks that want to date you?

I don't get.
    “People said I should accept the world. Bull****! I don't accept the world.”

― Richard M. Stallman

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    You have Saudi oil Tycoons that will throw 10 grand at her, fly her out to Dubai and drop a turd on her face. You think she is going to Chilis with a 25% bodyfat 6/10 Timothy? This is 2019. Must be a top 10% CHAD with washboard abs, 7.5" minimum non bone pressed, with a neutral or positive cathanal tilt, to get a 6/10 non fat becky like that.
    She wouldn't even be with 5ft10, 12% bodyfat 6/10 Timothy that went to Uni with her. She wants 6ft2 brett, filmstar looks, high income.

Exactly. and she's quite horsey, and won't age well. But I would love to date something like this haha.

thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100) thegale11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    That girl is no higher than a 5 without makeup. But a girl that looks like this could very easily get a 7-8/10 male these days. Thin girls are very hard to come by.

Originally Posted by thegale11 View Post
    That girl is no higher than a 5 without makeup. But a girl that looks like this could very easily get a 7-8/10 male these days. Thin girls are very hard to come by.

Simply by not being fat a womans SMV frog leaps the man of same SMV to herself. A female 5 becomes an 7 or 8, where as the male 5 remains a 5.

Women are highly visual. 100% of their initial attraction to a man is physical. After that, it's probably close to 80%. A man's personality and social standing also plays a strong part. Its harder for less attractive to reach a decent social standing; as the penalties for men being ugly at job interviews are acually more severe than women.

I don't think it's entirely due to the media, although of course, exposure to very good looking men in media raises the expectations of women.

Women are also, in general, a lot cuter (neotenous) than men. Therefore, a woman's standard of what is nice to look at in a human being's face is a lot more demanding than what a man's standard is.

Most girls who are slim/not fat will look good to a man because compared to what men look like, girls are, in general, a lot cuter and show less variety in facial growth.

When it comes to bodies, women look for fertility, athletism, strength /protection, while men look for fertility/health markers.

Both look for youth or prime, as the young youth women are more fertile and prime men are stronger and more attractive than sub prime men or old men. Women however have not had the ability to choose prime men throughout most of history. But when we look at fairly recent history, its evident that a 19yo woman won't marry a 19yo man if there's a prime 28yo man after her. But 70yrs ago a 19yo young woman would be encouraged to marry a 19yo "boy".