Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100) Blasthomp is not very well liked. (-100)

The Bad MF Belt is gona shoot Conor McGregor and the UFC to another level

Its pretty clear they invented this belt because Conor lost to Khabib.

Jorge's stock is through the roof as is Nate's... so they invent this "Bad MF" belt so what do we get when one of them win it?

We either get Conor V Nate 3 for that belt which would absolutely destroy all previous PPV sales and rocket the UFC in popularity yet again...

OR

Conor V Masvidal which will have the same effect

And all the while Dana saying "Conor isn't THE MAN anymore" to hide the fact he built this specially for him and is building drama for when he comes back.

UNREAL
    #REDSASSEMBLE

==BLOODS CREW==

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking forward to the Misunderstood Loner Championship. The winner of that could have a good feud with the winner of Masvidal/Diaz.

lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would rather chew glass than watch Conor fight Nate again. I only wanna see Conor v. Masvidal, Conor v. Beeb II, or Conor v. Ferg

I hope Masvidal retires Nate with a vicious KO. Tired of hearing about this dopey wankster talking sh*t like he's the baddest in the world. He will forever be Dos Anjos' bitch.

Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    they might as well make it open class 155lbs vs 265lbs. they are on a downward spiral for now
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 crew
    Conspiracy crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m backing Nate as the Diaz bro’s are my boys for life. Yet I want Conor to fight masvidal more and Nate ruining Jorge would put a dent in those plans
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly