TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarchKZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry Lower back pain wont go away

I did pendlay rows for about 3 weeks, and after one session my left side of my lower back started to hurt(this was like 2 months ago). i Stopped doing pendlay rows since then. Every-time i squat the pain comes back even when i do body-weighted squats and i cant finish my sets or go heavy.
    Ill attach a video of my squat form doing some lightweight. I stretched and rolled out my lower back but pain is still there. Im pretty worried as im only 15 and the pain hasn't gone away after 2 months.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZTWeO6c48

jakebader is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your Squat form seems fine, watch the athlean x video on reducing back pain, there is a stretch where u lie down on ur side and raise one of ur legs to the back and side, and it really works. I had lower back pain but now it's gone. Most the time the problem is In the hips and legs

TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000)
    my physio told me to back off from lifting for like over a month or so. thats what im doing right now and it sucks.
    do some yoga stretches at home everymorning and go for walks.
    "Get Better Today" - Russel Orhii

Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paske1977 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are trying really hard to look in front of you.

Because of this you over extend your spine going down. Then tuck the pelvis a bit ( wich is normal and OK ).
    Then go back up and back into overextended spine.

What you want to do is look at floor in front of you. Pick a ppoint in front with your head going a bit down. Keep head on thar axis, but dont move it in order to keep it at that point, let it traved together with rest of the body.
    Imagine a broomstick up your spine.

Initiate lift from hole with your glutes.

Stan effording talks about this with Juji in this video: cant post links because newbro, check youtube for: Stan Effording and Juji Mufu squat. Good video.

I see many people flex spine in squat and have issues as a result.

Try it, let us know if it helps.
    Genuinly curious.

xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xjrwhitex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As someone who has encountered and recovered from multiple back issues over my lifting career, I can't emphasize enough... STRETCH, STRETCH, STRETCH. Just sitting and waiting for back pain to go away IME doesn't solve the issue. You need to stretch the lower body and back along with exercises that pump blood to the injury. What I have found works best for myself is doing several sets back extensions after my workouts to pump blood to the injured area, along with stretching twice a day. For direct back stretching, I usually implement child's pose, cobra pose, and cat/dog stretch. Also, work back up to your previous working set weight SLOWLY. Be patient. I've gone from back pain so bad the only relief was laying down, to now squatting 285x5 with NO PAIN. I found that my issue was my lower back was very underdeveloped and weak, strengthening it has fixed my problems. Hope this helps OP.