clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which type of Face Pull in Fierce 5?

As you know, there are mainly 2 type of cable face pull.

One of them is hitting mostly rear delts and seems like little bit rowing

The other one is mostly for rotator cuff rehab and using with external rotation.

So, can i use the second one? I can't upload link or image but it's doing with double biceps pose and external rotation. Ofc, most of you know that.

When i do this exercise like instead, is that works my rear delts also?

Thank you.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great question, in fact the latter one is more appropriate for rear delts, as you said the first is more of a high cable row and hits more traps actually.

I'd favour the 2nd if you pick only one, you could however start every work out with those, and finish with the row version
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

BCPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I face pull with a bit of external rotation too. Scapula protraction at the start, then retraction as I pull the ends of the rope to around my ears with some external rotation. Blasts my side and rear delts, and traps, tiny bit of bicep too. Great movement.

daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000) daudi81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both. I do a few variations, and switch it up every few cycles.

TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000) TopHeavyMirin is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would say whichever prevents the most trap activation. traps working during a facepull shoudlnt be the case, its a waste of energy, traps can handle a lot of load. make sure your targetting your rear delts or rotator cuff if you like, whichever feels more natural for you.
    "Get Better Today" - Russel Orhii

Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000)
    The most prehab version places a lot of emphasis on externally rotating your shoulder, think hitting a rear double bicep.

If you do these with moderate weight you may feel a trap pump, the traps help to abduct your arms when they are flared, it's almost unavoidable IMO.

I'd be slightly more concerned if you're trying to isolate rear delts and get a huge trap pump. You may find it helps to end the rom when the ropes can't be spread apart anymore and you can't sweep your elbows to the side any more. It's fine to feel it in your traps if you sweep as much as possible and then retract your shoulder blades.
    Last edited by Sherniee; 10-24-2019 at 12:00 AM.
    ACE CPT

6'0
    Starting weight 304lbs
    Current weight 176lbs

ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesticleGainz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would recommend that you do both and rotate them as you see which one works better to target your rear delts.