Registered User davidmihajlovic's Avatar
    davidmihajlovic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wide hips, small chest. Klinfelter or bad genetics? What should I do?

I don't know if I have a lot of body fat but my hips really stick out. My chest is smaller than my hips and I don't think thats normal.
    I am 17 yrs old so maybe I'm not finished with my developing. I know about klinefelter so I want to know your opinion. I also have gynecomastia but other simptoms I don't think I have. I played soccer for years, I speak and read fluently and other things. I also have testicles about 4.9x2.1x3 and thats 15.6mL and It's average by doctors. I'm going to see endocrinologist because of gynecomastia so if I have normal TT levels for my age then I don't have klinefelter? And also my mother gave birth to me at the age of 42 so maybe if I don't have klinefelter i have some things from other gender or I have more chance for klinefelter.

My opinion is that I am either skinny fat with bad genetics and small muscles or I have klinfelter.
    Should I train my lats, shoulders, chest and obliques more or what?

Wide hips https://imgur.com/a/6iwv3G5
    1 hip https://imgur.com/a/qyB9FdN
    2 hip https://imgur.com/a/gZLADmG

Sorry for age of 49 in my description I had to.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is nothing dramatic there that needs some medical label applying to it OP.

You just need to start gaining muscle. Such issues soon go away once you gain some muscle. Further down the line you may need to lose some fat too - this is basically the same as what we are all trying to do - gain muscle, lose fat.

It would be a mistake to fixate on the fat loss part of the process at this early stage however.

Are you doing a routine with planned progressive overload like Fierce 5? How much protein are you getting per day.

Registered User davidmihajlovic's Avatar
    davidmihajlovic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm doing some body weight exercises to gain some strenght and in 3-4 weeks I will start going to the gym.

I'm getting about 80-100 110 g of proteins per day but I'm not using any powder just organic food. When I start with the gym I will follow Fierce 5.
    I have 74kg