superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb EVL put's a little heat into your ENGN to help you SHRED through out your workout

I received a 30 serving tub in the Cherry Lime flavor a few weeks ago from a promo
    win so first off a huge thanks to EVL rep SwollenBeast and EVL Nut for the opp to
    tryout this version of ENGN and though no review was required you know I'm gonna
    review it!

30 Servings Cherry Limeade
    Serving Size 1 scoop (7.8g)
    Servings Per Container30
    Amount Per Serving %DV
    Niacin (as niacinamide) 35mg 175%
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2mg 100%
    Folic Acid 800mcg 200%
    Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25mcg 417%

ENGN® Mind-to-Muscle Matrix 2,016mg †
    Betaine Anhydrous, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate (as AGmass™), Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Hyperzia serrata extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A) (club moss)

CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine 1,600mg †
    ENGN SHRED MATRIX
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid Powder (std. min. 60% CLA) 500 mg †
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500 mg †
    Coleus extract (as Coleus forskohli) (root) 100 mg †
    Red Pepper Fruit Extract (Capsimax®) 25 mg †
    Yohimbe extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 40 mg †

ENGN ENERGIZERS 260mg †
    Natural Caffeine (from Coffee Bean), Green Tea Extract (standardized for EGCG) (leaf)

Ingredient Profile- 7.5/10- Everything is disclosed so you know the dosages except
    for the Mind to Muscle Matrix which I don't have a problem with as long as I know
    how much caffeine is dosed and that is clearly stated. The ingredient profile is NOT
    going to give you pump,power,and much endurance so if you know your ingredients
    then you know this is strictly for energy and focus and the shredding matrix will heat
    you up and get you to sweat a bit more in the gym.

Mix Ability - 10/10- This mixed very well with virtually no foam,clumping, and very
    little if any floaters. I used a shaker cup each and every time.

Taste- 10/10- Let me just go on record and say I've tried a few of EVL's stimulant
    based powders Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, Orange, and now Cherry Lime and they
    NAIL their flavors.

This Cherry Lime hit's with about a 60% sweet cherry flavor and a 40% tart lime
    flavor that really rounds this favor out. This is the BEST cherry lime that I've had
    since Top Secrets Cherry Lime a good number of years ago and no matter what
    water amount I used or what ingredients I added to this the flavor always came
    out super tasty and oh so refreshing.

If you enjoy Cherry Lime then I have no doubt you will enjoy this one and if
    Cherry Lime isn't your thing then pick a different flavor cause they do others.

Energy Focus- 7/10- at 7.7 grams which is the serving dose is decent and worked
    well for my days when I tested it out on just ab days. I do 30-45min of straight ab
    work consisting of 4-5 exercises with no rest between sets so this dosage was good
    for that type of work. For weight training work I definitely needed to up the dosage
    because I'm pretty more advanced when it comes to pre's so I can handle a bit more
    of a kick.

Energy Focus 8/10- at 10-12 grams this was solid for energy and good focus especially
    for leg days where I do like a lot of focus. This has yohimbine in the formula but even
    at the higher dose of 10-12 grams I didn't feel over stimulated so if your a tad sensitive
    to yohimbine then I don't think you'll have an issue with this formula.

If you have issues with yohimbine and you can't tolerate it at all then SKIP this version
    of ENGN Shred and just go with the regular ENGN which has NO yohimbine. What I did
    notice when I upped it to 10-12 grams was a good healthy sweat that accompanied
    my workout and on humid days with no AC I sweat as if I'm doing cardio while I'm blasting
    my legs.

Overall- 8/10- This for me at the different dosages delivered what I needed which is
    good long lasting energy and focus and when it comes to pump I always keep bulk
    citrulline and glycerol on hand so I just add it. If your like myself and your a bit more
    advance with you stimulants the go right for the regular ENGN cause that will deliver
    a bit more energy at one serving which has 300mg of caffeine.

I know some have issues with prop blends but I've always said as long as the product
    delivers in what it's suppose to then I've got no issues with the energy/focus ingredients
    being in a prop blend and that goes for the regular ENGN. If your more sensitive to caffeine
    then you'll get 30 workout out of a tub and you just have to add your own bulk pump
    and whatever performance ingredients you like.

One thing I will recommend to anyone trying ENGN Shred or ENGN once you open
    your tub always store it in the fridge or freezer and you will never have an issue
    with it clumping up. I mention this cause years back when I had the blue raspberry
    and the watermelon flavor I didn't refrigerate them after opening and I always rotate
    my pre's and stimulant based powder each and every workout so I didn't use then
    too often and the powder started clumping up so again to avoid this keep it in the
    fridge or freezer and it will last forever in there.

Link to store review.
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/e...uId=EVL4620046
    Last edited by superhuman67; 07-03-2019 at 04:17 PM.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

This time using it I went with more water and the flavor just as tasty

I always add some form of carbs to my PW and here it was leg day so I added
    6gm of citrulline malate along with the carb powder and the taste still came
    through strong and the sweetness was mellowed a bit by the carb powder
    but the flavors still came through. I personally always add 6gm of citrulline
    or cirtrulline malate cause I feel it helps get that blood flowing better to my
    creaky knee's and though some don't this ingredient on leg day my knee's
    appreciate it!
    Last edited by superhuman67; 07-02-2019 at 04:39 PM.

This ^^^ combo of citrulline malate and glycerol was just perfect for Chest/Biceps/Abs day and
    10gm was enough for the energy and focus where on leg day 12gm was what I needed for that
    workout so again as I mentioned in my review I'm a bit more advanced with pre's so depending
    on the type of workout the dosage varied.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Enjoyed reading your review.
    Have a great 4th!

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Enjoyed reading your review.
    Have a great 4th!
    Thanks! and this flavor is as good as you said it was in your review.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of my favorite cherry limeade supps.
    Sweating from this pre was very intense for me. Remember just sitting after taking a scoop and sweating lol.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    One of my favorite cherry limeade supps.
    Sweating from this pre was very intense for me. Remember just sitting after taking a scoop and sweating lol.
    I used a 10gm serving just yesterday for a 45 min ab workout and it didn't heat me up like other
    products with Yohimbine in it so it all depends on what version of Yohimbine is being used but the
    energy was good and I've used 12gm for workouts for legs.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I used a 10gm serving just yesterday for a 45 min ab workout and it didn't heat me up like other
    products with Yohimbine in it so it all depends on what version of Yohimbine is being used but the
    energy was good and I've used 12gm for workouts for legs.
    TBH I liked it even more, then the regular engn.
    Plus it's one of my favorite cherry limeade flavors. You know I love that flavor
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    TBH I liked it even more, then the regular engn.
    Plus it's one of my favorite cherry limeade flavors. You know I love that flavor
    I also love cherry lime flavors for my pre's or intra supplements.