Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A cool magic trick with Kaged Muscle's Creaclear!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.......I said it!!

Before we get to the magic show lets cover a couple of things.....

#1- Thank you Kaged Muscle for shooting me this tub of Crealclear to review, i is much appreciated!

#2- Everyone should know about the benefits and how to use Creatine......... if you dont, here ya go. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173714091

#3- Ive been using Creatine since the 1990s, I did the Loading, drank it with warm grape juice, hot tea, room temp water...... they said it was best to do so and so way... I did it (RIP MM2000)

So it's safe to say that I have become accustomed to chugging, stirring, and shaking my creatine to make sure I leave as little as possible lining my shaker, glass, or whatever.... waste not amiright??

So when Mr. Wren posted a contest to pick up a tub of this "magic bean" of Creaclear I was kinda on the fence about it.. but thought that old dogs can learn new tricks and said I'd give it a go not really expecting too much as it's creatine.... I mean it aint CellTech bruh!

So when it arrived I thought WTH lets take a gander at what these Kaged Muscle guys are all tootin about.... And thus commences the magic show!!!!!

So take a seat and get your popcorn.......

So I have two glasses one with Creatine and one with CreaClear (for the magic show you'll only need one glass of creaclear)

Now for this I did one with water after about 3 spins of the spoon on both.....

and as you can see in the glass, it has pretty much POOF

And now....... even better...... in a nice refreshing glass of raspberry lemonade Kaged Amino Synergy

Now have your buddy take a drink........ and it's like there was never any creatine in the glass EVAR!!!!!

TADA!!!!!!!!!

Rating time!!!!!!!

Effectiveness-Each scoop is 5g of tried and true Creatine, although in this case it uses Microencapsulated technology to give it it's magical properties. 10

Mixability- Well I cant go any higher than a 10 even though it is like magic.... so the highest 10 known to man!

Value- Here's where you have to weigh the benefits.... it runs about 28 cents a serving vs a cheap tub that runs about 12 cents a serving of the OG stuff.... all joking aside, for me having been using OG creatine for forever...... I dont have a problem buying the OG stuff, BUT I do know people who dont drink Creatine because they cant stand the grittiness, or the "flavor" of it... it literally makes them gag. So NOW they have an option as Kaged Muscle has filled that need and for that i'll give it a solid 9/10

Overall - 9.75
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Yeah.......I said it!!

Before we get to the magic show lets cover a couple of things.....

#1- Thank you Kaged Muscle for shooting me this tub of Crealclear to review, i is much appreciated!

#2- Everyone should know about the benefits and how to use Creatine......... if you dont, here ya go. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173714091

#3- Ive been using Creatine since the 1990s, I did the Loading, drank it with warm grape juice, hot tea, room temp water...... they said it was best to do so and so way... I did it (RIP MM2000)

So it's safe to say that I have become accustomed to chugging, stirring, and shaking my creatine to make sure I leave as little as possible lining my shaker, glass, or whatever.... waste not amiright??

So when Mr. Wren posted a contest to pick up a tub of this "magic bean" of Creaclear I was kinda on the fence about it.. but thought that old dogs can learn new tricks and said I'd give it a go not really expecting too much as it's creatine.... I mean it aint CellTech bruh!

So when it arrived I thought WTH lets take a gander at what these Kaged Muscle guys are all tootin about.... And thus commences the magic show!!!!!

So take a seat and get your popcorn.......

So I have two glasses one with Creatine and one with CreaClear (for the magic show you'll only need one glass of creaclear)

Now for this I did one with water after about 3 spins of the spoon on both.....

and as you can see in the glass, it has pretty much POOF

And now....... even better...... in a nice refreshing glass of raspberry lemonade Kaged Amino Synergy

Now have your buddy take a drink........ and it's like there was never any creatine in the glass EVAR!!!!!

TADA!!!!!!!!!

Rating time!!!!!!!

Effectiveness-Each scoop is 5g of tried and true Creatine, although in this case it uses Microencapsulated technology to give it it's magical properties. 10

Mixability- Well I cant go any higher than a 10 even though it is like magic.... so the highest 10 known to man!

Value- Here's where you have to weigh the benefits.... it runs about 28 cents a serving vs a cheap tub that runs about 12 cents a serving of the OG stuff.... all joking aside, for me having been using OG creatine for forever...... I dont have a problem buying the OG stuff, BUT I do know people who dont drink Creatine because they cant stand the grittiness, or the "flavor" of it... it literally makes them gag. So NOW they have an option as Kaged Muscle has filled that need and for that i'll give it a solid 9/10

Overall - 9.75
    Thank you!

Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

mashaprofy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Woooow! Now I want to try!