bigbrainkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is this diet plan right for me?

Hi i am 13 years old. 5 foot 5 inches, 145 pounds. I am looking to lose body fat most importantly, but would also like to gain muscle. I am doing light weights high repetitions 2 days of the week, and one heavy lifting day. All other days are rest days.

Breakfast: 1 scoop gold standard whey with 1 cup milk. 1 bowl of Oatmeal with banana

Lunch: Kale and chicken burger on a whole wheat bun OR peanut butter and fruit sandwhich. These are my two main sandwiches. Along with one of these sandwhiches I have chobani yogurt and spinach salad.

Dinner: I am Indian so i have paneer with rice. Usually some spices on top of that as well as a variety of vegetables like carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. Paneer is packed with protein from what I hear. If you want to know what it is called it is called paneer palav. I usually have 1 and sometimes 2 bowls.

Snacks: In the afternoon between lunch and dinner I like to eat fruit with peanut butter or hummus with whole grain crackers.

SO! Is this a good diet plan? I am looking to get good results in 4 months (visible 6 pack, no love handles). Will this be good enough?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If one person posted this saying he wanted to bulk up and another posted this saying he wanted to cut down, they could both be right.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16