Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    vιηcιт qυι sε vιηcιт CoffeeStout's Avatar
    CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    1. Is your brother contributing to any of the household expenses? If not, he should. If he doesn't make enough money to do that, he should get another job like you have done.

2. Where do you see yourself in 2-3 years? If you see yourself in a better situation, your current situation doesn't matter because you'll get over it. So don't dwell on it.

1. Unfortunately he is not. It has not been easy to not put him out. I guess the only reason I haven't is a pending court date. If things work out in his favor after the court date. We will either come to an indefinite monthly amount. Or I will put him out.

2.I honestly don't know right now for sure. If I can adhere to my budget and things remain consistent, I can see myself able to breathe again. Hopefully reduce some hours to have a little free time with my kid.
    ☕️CͤOͮFͤFͬʸEͩEͣʸ ᶜʳᵉʷ☕️
    🍗🅳🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆂🅾🆄🆃🅷 🅲🆁🅴🆆🍺
    🔫ℂℂ𝕎 𝕡𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨🔫

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓,𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TurkBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I work 40hr full time and 10-15hr part time job, out doors at nights... where i bring anywhere between 220-600 biweekly from my part-time job.

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CoffeeStout View Post
    2.I honestly don't know right now for sure. If I can adhere to my budget and things remain consistent, I can see myself able to breathe again. Hopefully reduce some hours to have a little free time with my kid.
    Then your idea of selling your house might not be a bad idea. But I would still hold off as long as possible. When you sell your house, do it with the intention of downsizing (as opposed to downgrading). When you downsize, your purchase price and monthly expenses should be less than your current situation. You will (hopefully) make a profit when you sell your current house. You will (hopefully) have money left over after the sale and the purchase of a downsized house. Down waste that money. Try and pay off your highest percentage rate debt.

vιηcιт qυι sε vιηcιт CoffeeStout's Avatar
    CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeStout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Then your idea of selling your house might not be a bad idea. But I would still hold off as long as possible. When you sell your house, do it with the intention of downsizing (as opposed to downgrading). When you downsize, your purchase price and monthly expenses should be less than your current situation. You will (hopefully) make a profit when you sell your current house. You will (hopefully) have money left over after the sale and the purchase of a downsized house. Down waste that money. Try and pay off your highest percentage rate debt.
    Thank you. I am going to try and hold off as long as I can. The housing market in my area is doing well I believe. I bought in early 2015 for 129k. It was appraised this year at 145k.
    ☕️CͤOͮFͤFͬʸEͩEͣʸ ᶜʳᵉʷ☕️
    🍗🅳🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆂🅾🆄🆃🅷 🅲🆁🅴🆆🍺
    🔫ℂℂ𝕎 𝕡𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨🔫

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓,𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlateauTooSoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP if you have a spare basement / attic / room, you could rent that out to someone. Even better, if you have space for an ADU (Accessory dwelling unit) you could take a loan out to have one built in your backyard and rent that out. If your area is Airbnb friendly/worthy, you could rent it out as a vacation rental and make some serious side-cash gains. Then quit that second job and get all that time back while still cash flowing well.

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cutoff from all branches seems to be around 40-42

VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VSVP99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First off, gjdm for being proactive in your situation. Tough times make strong men.

America is a huge place with lots of good paying jobs if you're willing to put up with a rough lifestyle. I'd recommend starting to think about those channels as being, maybe, your best option. Things like oil field work in N Dakota or Texas; powerlines man; certain types of welders. Making six figures isn't unattainable for you.

A lot of those jobs will require long days, like you're already doing, except they'll pay you OT and give you extended periods off (like a week off after two weeks on.) Both huge wins in bettering your situation. Journeyman wages is when six figures will be pretty much guaranteed for remote work - so 4 yrs.

Some guys get off course with that type of lifestyle.. so just focus on family, lifting, maybe some side business like rental properties, and you should be well set .

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VSVP99 View Post
    First off, gjdm for being proactive in your situation. Tough times make strong men.

America is a huge place with lots of good paying jobs if you're willing to put up with a rough lifestyle. I'd recommend starting to think about those channels as being, maybe, your best option. Things like oil field work in N Dakota or Texas; powerlines man; certain types of welders. Making six figures isn't unattainable for you.

A lot of those jobs will require long days, like you're already doing, except they'll pay you OT and give you extended periods off (like a week off after two weeks on.) Both huge wins in bettering your situation. Journeyman wages is when six figures will be pretty much guaranteed for remote work - so 4 yrs.

Some guys get off course with that type of lifestyle.. so just focus on family, lifting, maybe some side business like rental properties, and you should be well set .
    I rent my furnished houses to the people you describe. Welders, pipefitters, boilermakers, electricians, inspectors. They all work short term jobs at a refinery. 2 weeks to 6 months. Sometimes I have to cash their paycheck so they can pay rent. Average weekly check is about $2500.

A cheap motel room in this town is $400 a week, 2 beds and a bathroom. I charge $600/week for a 3 bedroom house with a full kitchen, washer/dryer, cable, wifi, smart TV, and bedrooms decorated like Hugh Hefner did it himself. 23 furnished houses, 83 beds, Coffeyville Kansas, CVR Refining. I had to plug that.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two fire jobs. Always tired mentally
    Idealphysiques.us too
    instagram.com/ideal_physiques

Work so hard, you have to set an alarm clock to go to sleep.