Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)

So Hilary actually said the Republicans were grooming Tulsi

I don't care what you guys all heard. Get your ears checked. Its her turn...… Seriously libs how are you going to spin this one? Still think the media isn't corrupt? It was on a podcast... we all heard it for ourselves

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tu...of2&yptr=yahoo

"In a curious turn of events, a number of major news organizations ran corrections Wednesday night over week-old reports that sparked a testy war of words between Hillary Clinton and Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

Last week, a number of media organizations, including the New York Times, CNN and Politico, ran reports saying Clinton told the podcast “Campaign HQ with David Plouffe” that Russians were “grooming” a female Democratic candidate — widely assumed to be Gabbard — for a third-party run to play a potential spoiler in the 2020 election.

But apparently Clinton meant Republicans — not Russians — were doing the grooming."
    "You don't lift with your muscles, you lift with your heart"

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I heard Clinton did say Russia...and it was the NYT that did a stealth edit on the original article and changed Russia to Republicans
    Last edited by Procta; 10-24-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    #triggered

making victims out of SJWs

BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EDIT: Wizard^^^^

The NYT even tried to ninja edit an article that originally reported Hillary meant Russians. Pretty flagrant chit IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzTod38VS8c&t=820s
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I heard Clinton did said Russia...and it was the NYT that did a stealth edit on the original article and changed Russia to Republicans
    That’s exactly what happened
    Firefighter/EMT-B

*San Antonio Spurs*

Denver Broncos

N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0rds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We don't have journalism here. We have propaganda outlets.

They are following the book 1984 to a T.

The job of the main character Winston is to search through magazines and newspapers and books and edit the old "truth" out and replace it with the new "truth." A few short years ago this kind of activity would have set off a storm of condemnation from everywhere. Now it's business as usual.

Our MSM is the enemy of the people.
    "This is absurd" = israeli shill account.
    "We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time." -Q WWG1WGA
    I don't rep trade MAGA.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    #PrayForGoo
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177582331&p=1590588471&viewfull=1#post1590588471

#PrayForGoo

I like reptilian beef backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah guys republicans are just making up conspiracy stories.

CNN, NYT are both upstanding outlets who would NEVER run partisan articles or favor a particular party while claiming to be impartial.

Definitely wouldn’t stealth edit articles either. They always make public apologies when they get it wrong and defame someone on page 71.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2019 Goal: Continue triggering leftist phaggot OP’s

semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Actually not sure what she meant. Because the first part of the quote she was obviously talking about the republican strategy. She mentioned russians after talking about the grooming. Could go either way but its fair to think she was still talking about the republicans.

Plouffe: “So [Trump’s] gonna try and drive the people not to vote for him but just to say, ‘you know, you can’t vote for them either.’ And that seems to be, I think, to the extent that I can devine a strategy, their key strategy right now.”

Clinton: “Well, I think there’s gonna be two parts and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016: ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy because the other guy is gonna do X, Y and Z or the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these, you know, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web, and nobody can find them, but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

“They’re also gonna do third party again.
    And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”
    its obviously easy to think she was talking about russians in that quote. sounds like shes saying the republicans are grooming her then says the russians also like her (of course they would like anybody who would split the vote against trump)

you guys put no effort into understanding things.
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Actually not sure what she meant. Because the first part of the quote she was obviously talking about the republican strategy. She mentioned russians after talking about the grooming. Could go either way but its fair to think she was still talking about the republicans.

its obviously easy to think she was talking about russians in that quote. sounds like shes saying the republicans are grooming her then says the russians also like her (of course they would like anybody who would split the vote against trump)

What do you mean it's not clear? She is CLEARLY stating it's the Russians. There is no 'Republican' alternative in this sentence. I have only heard of 'Russians' using 'Sites and Bots' by Dems.

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”
    Last edited by tecom; 10-24-2019 at 09:34 AM.

semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000) semitope is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by tecom View Post
    What do you mean it's not clear? She is CLEARLY stating it's the Russians. There is no 'Republican' alternative in this sentence. I have only heard of 'Russians' using 'Sites and Bots' by Dems.

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.
    whats the point of quoting the part after the relevant bit?

She started off talking about the strategy of the republicans and saying it will be like 2016 then said she thinks they will do third party again. THEN she says "They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate."

logically following the answer suggests she was still talking about republicans. Its not complicated unless you let partisanship determine your thinking. Some of you are barely human anymore.

“Well, I think there’s gonna be two parts and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016: ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy because the other guy is gonna do X, Y and Z or the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these, you know, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web, and nobody can find them, but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate.
    its more logical concluding she meant the republicans. though it is a little confusing. The claim the media is corrupt for this correction is stupid. In fact they should not have concluded that she was talking about Russians in the first place if they were biased in favor of her.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats the point of quoting the part after the relevant bit? Do you know how english works?

She started off talking about the strategy of the republicans and saying it will be like 2016 then said she thinks they will do third party again. THEN she says "They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate."

logically following the answer suggests she was still talking about republicans. Its not complicated unless you let partisanship determine your thinking. Some of you are barely human anymore.

You're the partisan here, not me. I'm Canadian, deep down I don't care who wins your elections.

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s ALSO a Russian asset.

This implies BOTH Tulsi AND Stein are Russian assets.
    The 'Russian' word is mentioned twice in 3 phrases. This was no lapsus.
    Learn to read English.

NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're the partisan here, not me. I'm Canadian, deep down I don't care who wins your elections.

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s ALSO a Russian asset.

Learn to read English.
    if she had said it once then maybe because everybody has a slip of the tongue sometimes and we know she usually has Russia on the mind anyway, but she said it multiple times and the context around it fit. it wasnt until she got backlash that the story changed

I like reptilian beef backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Makes me wonder if I myself am a Russian asset???

How does one know for sure? Is there a check like a cop can’t lie and say he’s not a cop?
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2019 Goal: Continue triggering leftist phaggot OP’s

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Learn to read English.
    semitope = rekt
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backinbusiness View Post
    Makes me wonder if I myself am a Russian asset???

How does one know for sure? Is there a check like a cop can’t lie and say he’s not a cop?
    Come on dude, do you even 2019? We're all Russian agents and bots. Duh..
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177582331&p=1590588471&viewfull=1#post1590588471

#PrayForGoo

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whats the point of quoting the part after the relevant bit?

its more logical concluding she meant the republicans. though it is a little confusing. The claim the media is corrupt for this correction is stupid. In fact they should not have concluded that she was talking about Russians in the first place if they were biased in favor of her.
    Get your head out of your ass man

Learn to read English.
    So you aren't even arguing that she was still talking about the republican strategy when she said they were grooming her to be a third party candidate? You never directly tackle it. Even though that is the focus of the thread.

If you just want to claim clinton thinks Tulsi is a russian asset regardless of what she was talking about re grooming, then its w.e. Just keep in mind there are multiple kinds of assets.

There are different categories of assets, including people who:

Willingly work for a foreign government for ideological reasons such as being against their government, but live in a country that doesn't allow political opposition. They may elect to work with a foreign power to change their own country because there are few other ways available.

Work for monetary gain. Intelligence services often pay good wages to people in important positions that are willing to betray secrets.

Have been blackmailed and are forced into their role.

Do not even know they are being used (so called "useful idiots"). Assets can be loyal to their country, but may still provide a foreign agent with information through failures in information safety, such as using insecure computers or not following proper OPSEC procedures during day-to-day chatting.
    you can't prove she doesn't mean the last kind.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    We don't have journalism here. We have propaganda outlets.

They are following the book 1984 to a T.

The job of the main character Winston is to search through magazines and newspapers and books and edit the old "truth" out and replace it with the new "truth." A few short years ago this kind of activity would have set off a storm of condemnation from everywhere. Now it's business as usual.

Our MSM is the enemy of the people.
    This is the truth. I think it’s a majorly bad sign that they’re marching forward pretending like we all can’t see what they’re doing. Imo that means they have no intention of stopping, ever. They’ll only stop if a war breaks out or they regain control of EVERYTHING.

So you aren't even arguing that she was still talking about the republican strategy when she said they were grooming her to be a third party candidate? You never directly tackle it. Even though that is the focus of the thread.

If you just want to claim clinton thinks Tulsi is a russian asset regardless of what she was talking about re grooming, then its w.e. Just keep in mind there are multiple kinds of assets.
    I did tackle it. She mentionned the words 'Russian' twice about Gabbard in the last 3 phrases of her statement. You do not make 2 'lapsus' in that short amount of time. It doesn't happen.

I've never heard Hillary use the words 'Republican Assets' or that Republicans had a 'bunch of sites and bots'.

I've heard Hillary/Dems mention 'Russian Assets' and that Russians had a bunch of sites and bots HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of TIMES in the last 4 years.

I can keep wrecking your weak 'arguments' all day.

I did tackle it. She mentionned the words 'Russian' twice about Gabbard in the last 3 phrases of her statement. You do not make 2 'lapsus' in that short amount of time. It doesn't happen.

I've never heard Hillary use the words 'Republican Assets' or that Republicans had a 'bunch of sites and bots'.

I've heard Hillary/Dems mention 'Russian Assets' and that Russians had a bunch of sites and bots HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of TIMES in the last 4 years.

I can keep wrecking your weak 'arguments' all day.
    you're "wrecking" them in your head. that's fine. I am no psychologist so its w.e.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's easy because she literally has said that she is groomed by Russians, she is Russians favourite, and that Jill Stein is ALSO a Russian asset. Now phuck off.

Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dyel1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're "wrecking" them in your head. that's fine. I am no psychologist so its w.e.
    Semitope just got fking wrecked. What a stupid argument by semitope. Just a freaking shill that needs to put a shirt on cuz no one wants to see his obese stomach

Originally Posted by Dyel1991 View Post
    Semitope just got fking wrecked. What a stupid argument by semitope. Just a freaking shill that needs to put a shirt on cuz no one wants to see his obese stomach
    Sorry I meant Tecom

Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000) Underwrought is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually considering how socialist tulsi is I wouldn't doubt she had ties to communist govts

Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dyel1991 View Post
    Sorry I meant Tecom
    You were right the first time lol.

I don't get how anyone can defend Hillary over this. She explicitly mentions both Tulsi and Jill Stein being Russian assets. She did this multiple times. The fact that history is being rewritten on what was actually said is kind of disturbing. Campaign Hilldawg 2020 might actually be in the works, she's obviously not fading into the background with this chit.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rad203 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was pretty pathetic. Hope she can claim Hilary ruined her reputation and sue.

about tree fiddy keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Russians / Republicans

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew^^^^^^

i guess it makes sense you guys have poor command of the english language

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Russians / Republicans

didnt want to make the comparison. but facts
    Last edited by semitope; 10-24-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i guess it makes sense you guys have poor command of the english language
    "Which she might not, cause she’s also a Russian asset.” ~ Hillary's own words
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    You were right the first time lol.

I don't get how anyone can defend Hillary over this. She explicitly mentions both Tulsi and Jill Stein being Russian assets. She did this multiple times. The fact that history is being rewritten on what was actually said is kind of disturbing. Campaign Hilldawg 2020 might actually be in the works, she's obviously not fading into the background with this chit.
    Oh I know I was right the first time. Just trolling, changing who I was talking about after the fact. Like Hilary and the media.

If this narrative actually succeeds in working that will be truly disturbing. Is Tulsi supposed to just play along with switch?