Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I do not disagree. My point, for what it is worth, is that if the investigation is damning to certain individuals of the deep state, even though not much may happen, it may give Trump leverage in his case as the following quote from a House GOP member describes:

"If the rumors are true that IG Horowitz’s report and findings in Durham’s review will blast the conduct of the FBI’s Russia investigation, it will give Trump a lot of ammo to support his argument that he was unjustly targeted then and is being unjustly targeted now."
    Ammo for reelection, sure. But long term if people aren't jailed it is signaling to the deep state that they are immune from prosecution. I'm already pretty sure the US is past the point of return and this will affirm this
    Black Voices For Trump

Keep America Great

*Formerly HTC*

GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FBI's Russian investigation is not relevant to Trump asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens or his refusal to release military aid until they made a public commitment to investigate.

Nor his attempts to bribe with a high profile WH visit.

So that's why I didn't get how it could help.

He did that...and it's come out not in FBI investigation but his own information release and in depositions.

I guess it would make him feel a little better while the impeachment proceeds.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.
    Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Happy days to you and yours.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Ammo for reelection, sure. But long term if people aren't jailed it is signaling to the deep state that they are immune from prosecution. I'm already pretty sure the US is past the point of return and this will affirm this
    Absolutely. And we have already seen this with Wray. On the other hand, I was surprised to see Rothstein go after Comey, which was refreshing.

Anyway, we will see. For me personally, it is my hope that the IG Report will reduce the credibility of the current dem's impeachment 'investigation.'
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    FBI's Russian investigation is not relevant to Trump asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens or his refusal to release military aid until they made a public commitment to investigate.

He did that...and it's come out not in FBI investigation but his own information release and in depositions.

The bold: You are stating those as facts, when there is an ongoing investigation. You or we cannot make any concrete conclusions until it has been completed. No matter what, it will be controversial.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely. And we have already seen this with Wray. On the other hand, I was surprised to see Rothstein go after Comey, which was refreshing.

Anyway, we will see. For me personally, it is my hope that the IG Report will reduce the credibility of the current dem's impeachment 'investigation.'
    Rosenstein is a complete fraud. Him writing that letter, and then appointing a special counsel when Trump used his letter to fire Comey reeks of a set up.
    Black Voices For Trump

Keep America Great

*Formerly HTC*

Rosenstein is a complete fraud. Him writing that letter, and then appointing a special counsel when Trump used his letter to fire Comey reeks of a set up.
    Fraud in that he played both sides to cover his ass. Or, at least try.

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's probably because YOU'RE drunk.
    I don't drink suzie girl, But pelosi drinks enough for all of us.

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ukraine is legally obligated to follow through with any investigation the president asks of them.

Are you saying hes going to be peach minted over something that's completely legal?

Sad.

Originally Posted by fxcomps View Post
    Trump has lied over 10000 times as president and has committed thousands of impeachable and illegal offenses as president.

Trump should be impeached, removed, and left to rot in federal prison. He is the worst president in history. Anyone who supports Trump or approves of what he is doing is a disgusting pig.
    Why are you so scared of posting your democrat projection on your other account?

Too busy fuking kids huh?

Don't worry biden, we already know.

Originally Posted by fxcomps View Post
    Trump has gotten away with thousands of crimes on the highest level. Why is he not rotting in federal prison?
    "trump lied, those burgers weren't really a mile high"

Meanwhile biden, hillary and bernie lie out their communist faces every single day.

The media: they didnt lie, they misspoke.

You people are a mess.

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Meh, they'll never fight dirty like the libs...and the country will likely be lost because of it.
    Originally Posted by SWDeath View Post
    The left is a threat to democracy.
    I agree the republicans are the weak party and that they don't break rules and even laws in their investigations and actions.

The GOP by definition is a criminal organization. Only immoral people would support the GOP.
    --------EctoCanuck ☻/︻╦╤─
    ▂▄▅ Army of One /▌ ██▅▃▂
    I███████████████████]
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

EctoCanuck is a man who leads a life of danger
    To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
    With every move he makes another chance he takes
    Odds are he won't live to see tomorrow

Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thankless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EctoCanuck View Post

The GOP by definition is a criminal organization. Only immoral people would support the GOP.

This just tells me that republicans if found to be "corrupt" are not shielded by other republicans. Only if the democrats went after their own party as hard as they go after conservatives instead of protecting them, I think the numbers would paint a very different picture. You're literally posting propaganda designed for people like you, to use in this exact scenario. ss.seeee democrats R not CoRupt, They da gud guys!

Also this reminds me of President Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption drive that has netted more than 1.3 million Chinese officials at various levels, You probably think the Chinese government are the good guys too right? LOOK! all those corrupt officials in jail!.

There's a fine line between rooting out corruption and consolidating your own power. The left is clearly ignoring their own blatant corruption, Ruining the careers of guys like Flynn for the same thing they ignore when career democrat politicians do it. When democrats just skate through things that other people not aligned with the same political party go to jail for and have their career ruined that should tell you something.

I'm all for rooting out corruption that exists within both parties, but when it's prejudiced in favor of a particular party like this it just tells me that party is untouchable. Which is not a road I think the United States should go down. Nor should anybody who claims to be against corruption.
    Last edited by Thankless; 10-23-2019 at 01:36 AM.

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thankless View Post
    This just tells me that republicans if found to be "corrupt" are not shielded by other republicans. Only if the democrats went after their own party as hard as they go after conservatives instead of protecting them, I think the numbers would paint a very different picture. You're literally posting propaganda designed for people like you, to use in this exact scenario. ss.seeee democrats R not CoRupt, They da gud guys!

Also this reminds me of President Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption drive that has netted more than 1.3 million Chinese officials at various levels, You probably think the Chinese government are the good guys too right? LOOK! all those corrupt officials in jail!.

There's a fine line between rooting out corruption and consolidating your own power. The left is clearly ignoring their own blatant corruption, Ruining the careers of guys like Flynn for the same thing they ignore when career democrat politicians do it. When democrats just skate through things that other people not aligned with the same political party go to jail for and have their career ruined that should tell you something.

I'm all for rooting out corruption that exists within both parties, but when it's prejudiced in favor of a particular party like this it just tells me that party is untouchable. Which is not a road I think the United States should go down. Nor should anybody who claims to be against corruption.
    Except his memes are lies. General Petraeus was indicted and prosecuted.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any day now...
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its pretty pathetic. Despite the mountains of evidence showing the Intelligence community pulling strings in the shadows, the party of civil liberties give zero chits. Unless Durham sends high level guys to prison, anything he digs up will go straight to the deepstate/media/CIA ignore list.
    This is where we're at, unfortunately. If high level people dont get charged and convicted, we're already too far gone. Im feebly holding onto a sliver of hope that after re-election POTUS goes HAM, but I admit that seems like a long shot.

Im really worried about our country bruhs

rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What evidence? Evidence of what?
    Start here— who is mifsud, and who was he working for when he was told to meet with papadapolos.

If it wasn’t Russia but instead was friendly allies at the request of the cia... you fill in the rest.

Then go here— was the info that the fbi presented to the fisa court verified, as comey and others signed their names attesting to? Did they lie when they said they didn’t have derogatory evidence about their source? Did they withhold exculpatory evidence?

There are literally books outlining the weaponization of the IC against trump. This is already in the public sphere. You need to educate yourself.

rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rampagefc77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    This is where we're at, unfortunately. If high level people dont get charged and convicted, we're already too far gone. Im feebly holding onto a sliver of hope that after re-election POTUS goes HAM, but I admit that seems like a long shot.

Im really worried about our country bruhs
    I think Durham and Barr aren’t playing games. The media panic, the panic by guys like Brennan and clapper, this whole impeachment nonsense... people know what is coming and they are doing everything possible right now to change the narrative and protect themselves.

Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    I think Durham and Barr aren’t playing games.
    All this.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Durham is requesting to interview John Brennan
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    Start here— who is mifsud, and who was he working for when he was told to meet with papadapolos.

If it wasn’t Russia but instead was friendly allies at the request of the cia... you fill in the rest.

Then go here— was the info that the fbi presented to the fisa court verified, as comey and others signed their names attesting to? Did they lie when they said they didn’t have derogatory evidence about their source? Did they withhold exculpatory evidence?

There are literally books outlining the weaponization of the IC against trump. This is already in the public sphere. You need to educate yourself.
    Which part is the evidence he was referring to?

You said, if...

If...is not evidence.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.
    Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Happy days to you and yours.

Which part is the evidence he was referring to?

You said, if...

If...is not evidence.

Great example of what we are dealing with. All the info is there, but since it implicates "their" side, we just get games.
    Last edited by dabbmw2002; 10-25-2019 at 04:05 AM.
    Black Voices For Trump

Keep America Great

*Formerly HTC*

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Durham's "administrative review" of the Russia probe has turned into a "criminal investigation"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ation-n1071731

NYT first reported it. NBC confirmed it.

"The Times reported that the change in status gives Durham the power to subpoena witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges."

I look forward to getting down to the bottom of this.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: 36b

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Durham is requesting to interview John Brennan
    lmao

Dumbocrats on suicide watch
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SillieBazzillie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy chit! When is the McCabe indictment coming down? I thought you could indict a ham sandwich?
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    Durham's "administrative review" of the Russia probe has turned into a "criminal investigation"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ation-n1071731

NYT first reported it. NBC confirmed it.

"The Times reported that the change in status gives Durham the power to subpoena witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges."

I look forward to getting down to the bottom of this.
    Sure you do.

semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50) semitope will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you guys always assume your opponents are guilty of something. Can't seem to prove it but they must have done SOMETHING.

meanwhile ignore everything those you support do
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ah yes the november surprise hahahaha
    ***Gender Non-Committed***

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    you guys always assume your opponents are guilty of something. Can't seem to prove it but they must have done SOMETHING.

Wrong thread. This isn't the Schiff/Nadler/Pelosi thread.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So which side are you summing up here?
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    Peloton Crew

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

weird, no one have been able to prove anything on that either...cant even put a vote up for impeachment
    #triggered

making victims out of SJWs