Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zwicker View Post
    Terrible news.

I kept waiting for Sheer to really accelerate the campaign and it just never happened. He seemed so passive and dull about everything. The Conservatives had everything in place to take down the lying cowardly wimp, and flat lined. The PPC didn't even split the votes like I was afraid would happen pre-election.

They desperately need a better face for the party. Somebody who exudes more passion and personality. Sadly, that's what it takes in modern politics. Less about your beliefs, values, and economic principles, and more about goofy one-liners, and appearance.

Why not somebody like Michelle Rempel (MP in Calgary)... At least she's pretty attractive, and a female. That stops the pathetic "feminists" from playing that card. She is passionate, well-spoken, and is somebody who might inspire votes.

Pierre Polievre is great, too. Probably the best choice from my limited knowledge. But, again, a white male. Of course, that matters to the moronic sheep these days.
    Scheer is one of the worst political leaders i've ever encountered in the entirety of my life.

Putting his personality aside for a moment, he has zero substance on policy. They literally didn't even release any stance on current issues, and just said vague typical conservative talking points like reducing taxes (cutting services). He's basically just a face for the conservative party, like a mannequin or placeholder.

And then his personality. He spent the campaign attacking Trudeau, even in his concession. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy, and comes off like Trudeau fuked his wife. He thought attacking Trudeau was enough because in his mind that's all that matters. His boyish jealousy seeps through everything he does and says.

If Bernier or someone else was the leader they probably would have won. I doubt anyone in Canada voted for Scheer, all the blue were votes for the Conservative Party regardless of who the leader was.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Just stopping by to say I voted lib. Good thing a bunch of American trump cucks and alberta rig pigs don't decide the election.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i legit had no clue canada had their elections. imagine being this irrelevant as a country. Resident libs like tarmolne and ectocuck complain about trump being a "racist" when their prime minister literally can't remember how many times he's dressed up in black face. just lmao and SMH. Sad.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't realize canada's election day was the 21st.

In any case, not surprising trudeau won, but really bad for canada.

Rest in peace canada culture. Hope you can recover after 4 more years.

J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even the conservative party is left leaning right now. The only truly right wing party was the PPC.

Not surprising Trudeau won, and next election in about 2 years will go to the tories if they don't **** it up. But nothing will change in this country with the libs gone, except they'll undo some of the retarded social policies Trudeau pursued.

Otherwise, this piece of land belongs to the globalists, the corporations pushing their agenda and the NPC population fighting for social justice inc.

lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000) lebowski951 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's one of my personal favorite youtube clips. The CBC adjusted the audio on the broadcast, I'm sure you'll be able to see why:

---Canadian Crew---
    ---Genova's Witness---
    ---Poverty CEO Crew---

benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benedetto27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've thought about it for 3 days but I think Scheer should go. Sure he did alright. But he had such an easy opponent and he couldn't do it. He should've won this election 100% but he didn't. It's just an unacceptable failure and all this historical comparison about liberal majority to minority doesn't matter much. If Scheer couldn't do it this time he'll never do it.

He spent most of all his campaign in Ontario and couldn't break through. Big mistake not campaigning with Doug Ford IMO but it is what it is. He fuked up on this and he should own it. Ford would've turned some ridings blue.

I hope the conservatives don't select a liberal centrist like Michelle Rempel or Lisa Raitt but choose a strong conservative like Bernier or maybe Pierre Poilievre or Jason Kenney or fug it even Doug Ford.

Someone who's a fighter who will fight for his positions. Conservatives need a fighter not a nice guy like Scheer.

Scheer = Romney. Just a loser sorry.

It's time to choose our Trump and battle for the next election.
    Canucks/Packers/AC Milan

J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000) J_A24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    I've thought about it for 3 days but I think Scheer should go. Sure he did alright. But he had such an easy opponent and he couldn't do it. He should've won this election 100% but he didn't. It's just an unacceptable failure and all this historical comparison about liberal majority to minority doesn't matter much. If Scheer couldn't do it this time he'll never do it.

He spent most of all his campaign in Ontario and couldn't break through. Big mistake not campaigning with Doug Ford IMO but it is what it is. He fuked up on this and he should own it. Ford would've turned some ridings blue.

I hope the conservatives don't select a liberal centrist like Michelle Rempel or Lisa Raitt but choose a strong conservative like Bernier or maybe Pierre Poilievre or Jason Kenney or fug it even Doug Ford.

Someone who's a fighter who will fight for his positions. Conservatives need a fighter not a nice guy like Scheer.

I'm not sure the pathway to victory is through right wing populism. Seems to me like the conservative party is far from getting on that train. It's really the people who will decide. If Trudeau continues down this path and conservatives keep giving weak opposition, I can see the PPC rise, or maybe a lone candidate in the conservative party. But Sheer has to go indeed.

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If a conservative government wants to win in Canada it needs to

A). stop catering to an Alberta that is actually doing well relative to the rest of the country, despite how much they're bitching, and

B). stop with the creepy social conservative platform and provide the solid economic policy that they're capable of.

Choosing your Trump is how you will lose again and again and again in this country.

WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000)

Most logical people in Ontario hate Doug Ford so it was a smart thing they didn't campaign together, it would have made it worse.

GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Conservatives did pretty good overall. They got 6.1 million votes. They crushed it and Trudeau got a pathetic 33% of the vote. If you add the PPC vote to that they surpassed Brian Mulroney's sweep in 1984. The right base came out to vote and then some.

But with 350,000 immigrants who vote 70% liberal flooding into seat-rich Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver every year, it's a losing battle for the conservatives unless they adopt a PPC style immigration platform.

Scheer actually did worse than Harper in 2015 in Ontario percentage wise. Trudeau and Ahmed Hussen's 1,000,000 million immigrants from the third world between 2015 and now is why.
    When I went to the polling station all I seen was muslims. It was bizarre. I live in the GTA.
    **Spicy Big Butt Latina Crew**
    **Sexual Deviant Crew**
    **Unregistered Sex Offender Crew**