Thread: Missing ab

Nebulosd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Missing ab

I’m 13 years old and recently I’ve started cross country and wrestling. I started seeing my abs more visibly and noticed that my bottom left ab is missing. I don’t really mind because I think it looks decent anyway but I’m just curious what could have caused it.

shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadow_flare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No way to tell honestly considering there is not much else to go on.

You wouldn't just be missing an ab muscle though...
    Most likely, you just need to work on them to get it to show. When I slimmed down to the point where my abs were showing I only noticed the upper part. It wasn't until I started actively doing crunches, and a few other ab exercises did the bottom part become noticeable. That... and my body fat % was rather low due to regular cycling every day.

It is also possible your genetics are at play here and it might just be in an awkward position since ab muscles are not 100% perfectly aligned for every person.
    Just keep on going.