Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) A-GAME has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Absolutely astounding. I really have to do a trip to Canada soon. You people are in la-la land LOL.
    President Trump is 73 and doesn't wear glasses. Wanna know why? Because he's got 2020....

A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000) A-DzO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Absolutely astounding. I really have to do a trip to Canada soon. You people are in la-la land LOL.
    you'll love the exchange rate. We have way less selection of anything for you to buy tho, except real estate. Buy it and sell it to the chinese. srs.

tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the popular vote: Nearly 300,000 more votes for the Conservative Party right now.

This reinforces my mentality of not voting until the popular votes determines the winner. What a waste of time to go vote when my riding is 97% Liberal.

DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    100% this.

How can people be so stupid as to vote for Liberals again, after all that has transpired the last 4 years? At least with Greens/NPD, there's no real history to compare it to with their respective leaders so giving them a chance is a fair play. I really detest what Canada has become (the people and government, I love the scenery and everything else) and I hate that I'm stuck here until I'm accepted in the US some years down the road, along with my wife.
    Check out how immigrants voted when they release the stats. Time to get redpilled on immigration.

DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tecom View Post
    For the popular vote: Nearly 300,000 more votes for the Conservative Party right now.

This reinforces my mentality of not voting until the popular votes determines the winner. What a waste of time to go vote when my riding is 97% Liberal.
    Tbf the combination of liberal parties blow them away though. So a leftwing party coalition has the most everything.

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't be sour boyos. You all seem to have forgotten that a Liberal government will fix all climate issues. No more wildfires, droughts, blizzards or hurricanes! I for one look forward to the perfect forecasts in the near future. Surely they weren't lying to us when they said that a Carbon tax is the way to fix climate issues. They wont make constant excuses, I'm sure of it!

Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    Check out how immigrants voted when they release the stats. Time to get redpilled on immigration.

Media is controlled by Liberal funding. Good luck finding an accurate breakdown of votes. They want the public to be misled like the mindless sheep they are. Led to the slaughter. Oh, and diversity is our strength, you bigot. Nevermind that you've paid into the system for decades and they just arrived on the Canadian doorstep and get given benefits twice as lucrative.

tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000) tecom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skndrbg View Post
    new immigrant's votes much more valuable than generational vote in Canada, while simultaneously acting smug about it. Safe to say we can throw your country in the trash bin of history. your tours over Canada..
    The tour was over when the CPC chose Harper to run the second time when they knew his face was hated by most Canadians.

Scheer was no upgrade.

Harper will go down in History as the last elected Conservative PM in Canada.

Liberals can now proceed with their scams as usual. They were caught so many times.

Millions were spent on useless Commissions that made a farce of Canada worldwide.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tecom View Post
    The tour was over when the CPC chose Harper to run the second time when they knew his face was hated by most Canadians.

Scheer was no upgrade.

Harper will go down in History as the last elected Conservative PM in Canada.

Liberals can now proceed with their scams as usual. They were caught so many times.

Millions were spent on useless Commissions that made a farce of Canada worldwide.
    Canadians have a strong cuck streak anyway, so it doesn't need that many imported votes to keep the left in perpetual power, and it's not like your "conservatives" are even remotely conservative on most issues.

It's bizzare how deeply the conditioning goes, the Toronto 18 planned to kill my wife's dad but all her family voted against "racist" Harper because he wanted to deport those convicted dual national terrorists (which was somehow spun as "harper hates immigrants")

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really bummed about PPC's performance tbh.

Revolution when? If not, then accelerationism it is.
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew