MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MalachiB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how to better recovery time.......

i moved from SS to MADCOW a few months ago, and it seems that Mondays are extremely hard to complete. last week i failed to do all 5 reps on both squat and bench, BUT, continued in the schedule to Friday, and was able to do the next weight for 3 reps, and felt REALLY good. back to today, and if it were not for a spot, i would have not gotten all 5 reps on squat, and was only able to push out 2 reps on the bench.

i figure its either 1) not taking care of business on the weekend, eat & sleep,

2) Friday to Monday is not enough time to recover......

thoughts?

i take creitiene, 5g for some time now.

and a protein shake every now and then, when my protein intake is low.

granted, i know i don't eat enough. (im a hard gainer, and eating enough is harder than SS and Madcow)

Bench, now 210, started 135
    squat 260, started 135

body weight, started 150-155, now 196-200.
    height 6'2"
    Last edited by MalachiB1; 10-21-2019 at 12:43 PM. Reason: i cannot spell correctly

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Madcow is supposed to stall after running up and over achieving you reset back. This program isn't made to run indefinitely without stalling. I had a very short run of it and tore a terres major muscle and have since moved back to 531.

More reading on madcow here, https://www.powerliftingtowin.com/madcows-5x5
    IG @ JustShaneinGa
    MFP @ dvldwninga