DylanCHall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gym bag suggestions?

Hey everyone I am looking for a new bag to take to the gym. Trying to separate my clothes from my gym shoes and if possible a bag with a spot for shower stuff (body wash) in case of a leak I don't want stuff ruined.

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Garage Gym Owner

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find the more pockets the more complicated life becomes. I use a simple heavy duty outdoor duffel bag with heavy duty zipper pick your own size. Soap stuff goes in bottles just large enough to hold 5 days worth of product and put them in zip lock bags as long as they have secure lids nothing is going to leak unless you run it over. There may be some trial and error there. Eagle Creek has an endless variety of travel and organizational items - no i dont work for them but they make useful quality life time products. Shower flip flops go in the Eagle Creek Pack-It Original Shoe Sac. You can use one of these for the soap though I don't think they are leak-proof so be warned. Their Compression Cube is useful if you want to separate socks and boxers and stuff from towels. And if you have dress clothes for the office you want to keep separate there is their Garemetn Sleeve though be warned dress shirts will get wrinkled in here if you fold it so if you are worried about that just zip it up and use as garment bag without folding otherwise you can fold an entire suit in there and fit it in a large duffel bag. I don't separate wet towels so just smash them in with the dirty clothes at end of workout but bottom line is everything goes in one large bag instead of endless pockets thats my preference. Or you can show DLB some love and get yourself the bro bag.

twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have the Ogio Endurance bag, that I actually bought it for triathlon use but it became a great gym bag also because it has a seperate place in the bottom for a wetsuit, which is great for sweaty clothes to keep them seperate, there is also a shoe bag built into one end to keep your gym shoes separate from the rest, and a hard zippered case to throw glasses or phone in for protection. Plenty of room inside to throw in bands, deadwedge, collars (for those ****ty gyms that dont have any), clean clothes, any other thing you might need then roll up your belt and stick it inside.
    FYI the bag is not cheap.
    I love the looks of the FNF bag, but it is made for a prong belt, I use a lever belt so I wouldn't gain any room, I would have to stuff it inside