Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What's your theory on our universe ?

I think that everything in our universe is connected and therefor everything is orchestrated in a sense.

Every interaction that you have with anything in this world is for a reason and plays a part in something else's life.

When you unconsciously do something, you actually done it because the Source or God has commanded you to do it through 'the link', and the command is made because it was necessary in another person or entity's life.
    "A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness"

You are only in control of your own actions.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We live in a simulation.

Our whole "universe" is just a set of actions and reactions. 0s and 1s.
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Nipsey Hussle

Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe that aliens exists, and that UFO sightings are real that are covered up by the government. Whenever someone calls the police, and reports a strange sighting they never report it.

I recently watched the show unsolved mysteries, and there was an interesting piece about how in new york people claimed they saw UFO's now they had no reason to lie imo this was back in the 80's before social media, and smart phones like now how people would do that for likes.
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

"Welcome to Costco..I love you"

Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i dont know but i just hope i can see my old friends again man.. i miss them dearly
    practice what you preach, keep your eyes on the price
    pop the trunk twice with the rims on the side
    drop the top, chop the block for no reason
    all this other lame stuff has been outta season

Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    i dont know but i just hope i can see my old friends again man.. i miss them dearly

Whats up bro? I just wanted to say some incel had a funny thread the other day, and your vocaroo had me laughing so hard lol smashing like its a basketball court.
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

"Welcome to Costco..I love you"

JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JewSeeJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    Maybe in time you'll understand only God can save us
    "A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness"

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been thinking recently that I'm the only living thing that exists and that everone else are NPC's constructed by my own subconscious.
    fist yourself

Puts numbers on the board pantiespending's Avatar
    pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nikola Tesla said, “ If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“ ... It's our doubt and changing frequencies and our inability to hold thoughts and visions for extended times that takes us off our path“

I think that everything and everyone is interconnected through these frequencies like Tesla said. Just like Albert Einstein said for physics that every action causes an equal or opposite reaction such too is the case in every day interactions. I revert back to the movie with the blue people about the army soldiers who go to that planet for its resources, I can’t remember that movies name but in it there is something called the tree of life. Where all organisms living and otherwise are connected to one another through this one chord that runs central through everything. This chord as I call it can be akin to god and now lay Nikolai Tesla’s theory of energy over top of it.

I always employed the use of psychology at a very young age into everything that I did taking cues from great Italian and Greek philosophers from the books my grandma fiela would give me and instituting that into my every day life. Add/sprinkle in some of the mind games/tactics my aunt used to play with me and I just called it psychological tactics/mind games.

Though I’ve always believed in god in one form or another for a period of time I was certainly agnostic where I didn’t deny god existed but didn’t have him in a presence either. That was until a sort of enlightenment period began through the admission of love for females just as my mason grandfather told me it would come, through customary mason beliefs, that a rejuvenated sense of gods existence but more accurately an active roll in my life that I believed in there being much more than just psychology at play in these everyday interactions. It had become abundantly clear that there is much more to these seemingly insignificant every day interactions with others than just simple psychology. This underlying chord as I called it is actually god and these interactions can be influenced with some extraordinary precision.

Nikola Tesla is my hero serious

Exit: movies name is avatar
    Last edited by pantiespending; 10-21-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    Insta: njs5080
    Vvitch
    “I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.”
    ~Morpheus
    #GetAtMe

Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post
    Nikola Tesla said, “ If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“ ... It's our doubt and changing frequencies and our inability to hold thoughts and visions for extended times that takes us off our path“

I think that everything and everyone is interconnected through these frequencies like Tesla said. Just like Albert Einstein said for physics that every action causes an equal or opposite reaction such too is the case in every day interactions. I revert back to the movie with the blue people about the army soldiers who go to that planet for its resources, I can’t remember that movies name but in it there is something called the tree of life. Where all organisms living and otherwise are connected to one another through this one chord that runs central through everything. This chord as I call it can be akin to god and now lay Nikolai Tesla’s theory of energy over top of it.

I always employed the use of psychology at a very young age into everything that I did taking cues from great Italian and Greek philosophers from the books my grandma fiela would give me and instituting that into my every day life. Add/sprinkle in some of the mind games/tactics my aunt used to play with me and I just called it psychological tactics/mind games.

Though I’ve always believed in god in one form or another for a period of time I was certainly agnostic where I didn’t deny god existed but didn’t have him in a presence either. That was until a sort of enlightenment period began through the admission of love for females just as my mason grandfather told me it would come, through customary mason beliefs, that a rejuvenated sense of gods existence but more accurately an active roll in my life that I believed in there being much more than just psychology at play in these everyday interactions. It had become abundantly clear that there is much more to these seemingly insignificant every day interactions with others than just simple psychology. This underlying chord as I called it is actually god and these interactions can be influenced with some extraordinary precision.

Nikola Tesla is my hero serious
    Bro I love your posts, what sort of mind games did your grandma play ?

XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50) XcelerateNYC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think in some way your emotions or the way you feel is an indicator of your experiences in this world. Not really your thoughts, but you create your own reality with how you feel.

If you feel like a loser incel, the universe will confirm this to you in your everyday experience. That's my take on it boyos.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why waste time pondering things you can never change?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - Shooting for 2-14 behbeh
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    Steel is stronger than concrete, you can check that out - Trump 1/4/19
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000) KirkMcquest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have two basic concepts about the universe. Balanced opposites that create existence;

I think the universe is a balance between what is and what isnt. They are opposites but 2 sides of the same coin. Like male and female, day and night, heat and cold. You cannot have one without the other so they are essentially the same. Being creates nonbeing, as life creates death and vice versa. You cannot make a front without a back. They are opposites but they create the one thing.

And, continuous recycling;

Everything in the natural world is perpetually recycled. Not even a molecule of water ever 'goes away'. Every living thing is broken down and reused. All life feeds on death and vice versa. They are one thing. Science teaches us that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. You and I are made of matter and energy. Therefore we have always been here and always will be. WE ARE the universe.

JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JStrez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So the lord and savior sent you to find the misc to become a prophet? LOL

You, I, and everyone else has no fukkin idea what they are doing half of the time. Do stuff you want to do, change what you want to change, and if you work hard enough you will get it. If I sat at home wishing to be a movie star it won't happen unless I actually go out and audition. Your line of logic seems like a hardcore cope, and just makes people worse by saying the universe wants you to be an incel and to LDAR.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The universe is a 3 dimensional event horizon of a 4 dimensional blackhole

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.

pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000) pacman1500 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Dontoewsmebro View Post
    I believe that aliens exists, and that UFO sightings are real that are covered up by the government. Whenever someone calls the police, and reports a strange sighting they never report it.

I recently watched the show unsolved mysteries, and there was an interesting piece about how in new york people claimed they saw UFO's now they had no reason to lie imo this was back in the 80's before social media, and smart phones like now how people would do that for likes.
    UFO sightings are total nonsense. The closest star to earth is 4 light years away. It would take 150,000 years for our fastest space shuttle to reach it. Any aliens that have the technology to reach earth wouldn't be coming here just to be spotted in the distance by a camera and then **** off again.

Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Felt like I had a pretty good answer to this in my last cid trip. If only i could remember it... sigh
    Based god can fuk my btch

BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KirkMcquest View Post
    Science teaches us that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. You and I are made of matter and energy. Therefore we have always been here and always will be. WE ARE the universe.
    So, because science teaches you, then it shouldn't be questioned? How about when science tells us that existence can come from nothing (Steven Hawking) - how do you cope with that contradiction?

You blindly believe 'science' in much the same way religious people believe in their gods.

Blind faith.

It's laughable.

Originally Posted by pacman1500 View Post
    UFO sightings are total nonsense. The closest star to earth is 4 light years away. It would take 150,000 years for our fastest space shuttle to reach it. Any aliens that have the technology to reach earth wouldn't be coming here just to be spotted in the distance by a camera and then **** off again.
    UFO sightings are 'total nonsense' based on what?

Are you basing their travel on what's currently possible from a human point of view? Rocketry and vector thrust technology? How do you know 'they' haven't invented space time manipulation? How can you possibly know what their reasons might be for coming here? Just because you think it's too bizarre to be likely doesn't necessarily make it so.

FYI I've seen 'UFO's' up close. It's life changing and it's my belief that they are either interplanetary or somehow come from some sort of subterranean or ocean-based unknown civilization.
    fist yourself

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Things beyond our comprehension exist.
    My Official "WhitePill" Theory: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177645271

"GreyPill Theory": https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177779491

"I see the absolute worst in people and accept that they'll never change." -Low Expectations for others will minimize disappointment.

🥋 A Karate Kid age 60 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Training Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 60-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Our physical brain is not developed enough to understand the universe.
    We are basically ants wandering around in an nuclear reactor. They have no awareness and could not understand anything except sometimes they find sugar in certain places.

So yes. We live in a universe we can't explain and we won't ever be able to explain.
    Statutory Rep crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    Our physical brain is not developed enough to understand the universe.
    We are basically ants wandering around in an nuclear reactor. They have no awareness and could not understand anything except sometimes they find sugar in certain places.

So yes. We live in a universe we can't explain and we won't ever be able to explain.
    Can you imagine an intelligence 1 billion years ahead of us?

We would be to them like bacteria are to us.

We wouldn't even know them if they were right in front of us. Would they even be physical beings at that point?
    fist yourself

Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The universe is to us as we perceive it.

However, the universe to an ant is how it perceives it.

We perceive an additional dimension when compared to an ant.

Our perception of reality might be as limited, as an ant's is compared to us.

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just like Albert Einstein said for physics that every action causes an equal or opposite reaction such too is the case in every day interactions.
    You mean Isaac Newton?
    Originally Posted by KirkMcquest View Post
    Everything in the natural world is perpetually recycled. Not even a molecule of water ever 'goes away'. Every living thing is broken down and reused. All life feeds on death and vice versa. They are one thing. Science teaches us that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. You and I are made of matter and energy. Therefore we have always been here and always will be. WE ARE the universe.
    Huh? Molecules are changed around and lost all the time. We call this a chemical reaction. Photosynthesis splits water into hydrogen and oxygen, for example. Hydrogen from split water molecules in the atmosphere is lost to space, etc.

I suppose you mean to say atoms never go away, not molecules, but even this is not true, as atoms change into other atoms through nuclear reactions and radioactive decay.

Originally Posted by pacman1500 View Post
    This. With the slight adjustment the closest star to earth is about 8 light minutes away, called our sun, but yeah, lol at UFO sightings.

To the OP topic, it's always amusing when these universe topics come up on the misc. People love to post their "deep" theories and hot takes about something as vast as the universe.....the problem is a lot of it is just babble. The best understanding of how the universe actually works will come through scientific investigation. Mindless philosophical speculation has historically not had a good record of producing actual results, or understanding of the universe. Science, on the other hand, has enabled us to glimpse real objects literally across the universe, and put a man on the moon, land a robot on mars, and fly past Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Results are better than mindless speculation and acid trips. "b.b..bbbut it's all a similuation mannnn"... just lol
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑ : <Smackcity edition>

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫

Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Anachron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    This. With the slight adjustment the closest star to earth is about 8 light minutes away, called our sun, but yeah, lol at UFO sightings.
    Just LOL at thinking that a civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel would be unable to evade detection of any sort.

To the OP topic, it's always amusing when these universe topics come up on the misc. People love to post their "deep" theories and hot takes about something as vast as the universe.....the problem is a lot of it is just babble. The best understanding of how the universe actually works will come through scientific investigation. Mindless philosophical speculation has historically not had a good record of producing actual results, or understanding of the universe. Science, on the other hand, has enabled us to glimpse real objects literally across the universe, and put a man on the moon, land a robot on mars, and fly past Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Results are better than mindless speculation and acid trips. "b.b..bbbut it's all a similuation mannnn"... just lol
    I'll take them over the incel garbage.

inb4 it all changed in 2012.

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Just LOL at thinking that a civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel would be unable to evade detection of any sort.
    Just lol at thinking UFOs are aliens playing games of hide and seek in the sky. Sorry, I'll wait for actual evidence, and not just believe some random stories of sightings or grainy videos.

I'll take them over the incel garbage.

inb4 it all changed in 2012.
    Think you are confusing me with other posters on this forum. One in particular I can think of who is constantly going on about both 2012.....and also simulation theory, coincidentally. Smh.

Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    Just lol at thinking UFOs are aliens playing games of hide and seek in the sky. Sorry, I'll wait for actual evidence, and not just believe some random stories of sightings or grainy videos.
    I was actually agreeing with you.

Think you are confusing me with other posters on this forum. One in particular I can think of who is constantly going on about both 2012.....and also simulation theory, coincidentally. Smh.
    Nah, wasn't aimed at you, just a followup to the "incel garbage" comment.

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    I was actually agreeing with you.

Nah, wasn't aimed at you, just a followup to the "incel garbage" comment.
    My bad, misread your post.

EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZR4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just like Albert Einstein said for physics that every action causes an equal or opposite reaction..
    It was Newton who said that not Einstein you stoopid phaggot.
    Positivity crew
    Love yourself crew
    Crew crew

CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Can you imagine an intelligence 1 billion years ahead of us?

We would be to them like bacteria are to us.

We wouldn't even know them if they were right in front of us. Would they even be physical beings at that point?

Exactly...
    Statutory Rep crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011