Thread: Hello everyone!

jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Justin and I am currently a student at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (shout out to all my fellow Illini!).
    I am studying Industrial Design, and no it does not have anything to do with construction and no it's not architecture. I design products that strive
    to solve a fundamental problem and enhance the quality of people's lives. I love staying fit and working out, so for my senior thesis,
    I decided to design two wearable devices: a smartwatch and truly wireless earbuds. The problem I am trying to solve is screen addiction.
    Phones have become a big distraction in our lives and now smartwatches have crept their way into the gym, distracting us and negatively impacting
    the whole environment of the gym. I interviewed a personal trainer and he told me that old people would get annoyed and quit the gym because
    millennials would be on a machine forever on their smartphones. I am an avid believer that while in the gym you should set all distractions aside and just work out.
    My design will have no screen, but it will still be smart because it will track your heart rate, reps, and it will also work in synergy with your earbuds.
    The earbuds will be voice-activated, so you don't have to have a screen when you need to adjust the weight, play/pause/change music, or start and end exercises.
    I am currently in the prototyping and research stage and I would love it if y'all could help me out by taking this survey (Link is attached). And if this gets enough interest I would
    also like for your feedback on my progress. Also, feel free to comment on what you think of my idea or if you have any questions about it. Thank you.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey. Your input is very appreciated!
    The link is attached in a word document below (I cannot post the link directly because this is my first post).
    Attached Files

akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) akghostrider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs?
    Eat heavy and lift peanut butter

jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhkstyle6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    YES! How did you know??