grizzlybear0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Feet excercises.

Hello there everyone ^_^
    So i just got back to working out 3 days ago and i'm a bit out of it obviously mainly my feet,
    Whenever i workout on the treadmill my feet start to hurt[Bottom of my feet] and only my left foot.and only the right side of my left foot from the bottom hurt
    There's also my right foot,it hurts bellow the knee the entire front area.

So here i am looking for exercises to do that will help my feet improve a bit so i can last longer doing cardio.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help and if you need more information on this matter so you'd be able to help me further feel free to ask.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I don't think traditional resistance training exercises can help - I may be wrong. It may just be a matter of waiting until your body gets accustomed to the exercise.

If this doesn't seem possible, perhaps try a different form of cardio - this depends why you are doing the running in the first place. If you aren't specifically trying to improve at running, you could try the air stepper machine or rowing machine, bike etc.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I don't think traditional resistance training exercises can help - I may be wrong. It may just be a matter of waiting until your body gets accustomed to the exercise.

If this doesn't seem possible, perhaps try a different form of cardio - this depends why you are doing the running in the first place. If you aren't specifically trying to improve at running, you could try the air stepper machine or rowing machine, bike etc.
    I'm mostly doing the bike atm because of this problem but the treadmill burns more fat as all your body is used
    on the bike it's mostly legs.

Still though aren't there any exercises for feet?
    Anything at all to do that actually works and improves this specific problem.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by grizzlybear0 View Post
    I'm mostly doing the bike atm because of this problem but the treadmill burns more fat as all your body is used
    on the bike it's mostly legs.

Still though aren't there any exercises for feet?
    Anything at all to do that actually works and improves this specific problem.
    You'll probably find that all forms of cardio burn roughly similar amounts of calories. If your goal is to lose weight, it's not even a very efficient way to go about that - better control over food intake is a better strategy.

No, there are no muscles in the feet - the pain you feel probably related to connective tissue. Resistance training exercise won't solve this.

You'll probably find that all forms of cardio burn roughly similar amounts of calories. If your goal is to lose weight, it's not even a very efficient way to go about that - better control over food intake is a better strategy.

No, there are no muscles in the feet - the pain you feel probably related to connective tissue. Resistance training exercise won't solve this.
    So what's the problem exactly? what can i do?
    Does my body simply need time to get used to it? or is there something else?
    And food control isn't an issue i am just trying to efficiently lose the fat in the best possible way and the fastest way.[Maximizing=minimax]

Impact. It's very common to have problems like this when running. Every case is different. I had an issue with feet going numb that was never resolved - and I even tried changing my running style to forefoot running. Some people are just not built for it.

By the way you can maximise your rate of fat loss without doing any cardio at all - it all comes down to net calorie deficit. But as fast as possible is not always the best way because it's more likely to result in muscle loss (whether you get there by doing cardio or not).

Impact. It's very common to have problems like this when running. Every case is different. I had an issue with feet going numb that was never resolved - and I even tried changing my running style to forefoot running. Some people are just not built for it.

By the way you can maximise your rate of fat loss without doing any cardio at all - it all comes down to net calorie deficit. But as fast as possible is not always the best way because it's more likely to result in muscle loss (whether you get there by doing cardio or not).
    How can i narrow down my case to see if there might be a solution.

You could wait to see if you adapt. Failing that, you can go the route of trying different shoes or maybe visiting a podiatrist.

You could wait to see if you adapt. Failing that, you can go the route of trying different shoes or maybe visiting a podiatrist.
    How long exactly should i wait?

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's no set amount of time but if doesn't improve in a few weeks you can prob assume it won't get any better. You don't have to wait to see a podiatrist since you could have a variety of issues like flat feet, plantar fasciitis, etc.

There are exercises you can do for your feet but they're more stretches, flexion and toe wiggly-type stuff (rather than resistance training).

Regardless of the underlying issue, you may also find a good running shoe or insole that suits your foot might solve the problem. If you don't want to see a podiatrist yet, a specialized shoe store for runners might be able to take a look at your foot and the way you walk/run and help you find a suitable running shoe to alleviate some of the pain.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See a pediatrist (foot doctor) for an accurate answer.
    Many times they diagnose this as plantar fascitius inflammation of a foot tendon.
    Im just speculating so don't take this as an answer but a possibility.
    Ive had it and it takes forever to go away.
    Dont do anything that irritates your foot and see a doctor if it doesn't go away.