Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Getting chilly with BPI's Sports Best BCAA Recharged - Snow Cone

Was so happy with BPI's clinical EAAs that I decided to picked up another BPI BCAA product, this time in the form tub of some Best BCAA "RECHARGED"

By now, most of you by now are familiar with BCAAs and what their intended purpose is so no need to dive too deep into it (if you're not..... google is your friend!).

Profile- 10
    BPI has always delivered with their BCAAs and in this case giving a total 5g per serving so def not lacking there. The part that makes it "RECHARGED"would be the additional items to promote endurance which is added in their performance electrolyte matrix (its a prop blend) which gives a total of 1.5g of Coconut water powder, Potassium, Calcium, magnesium, and sodium. Which Im all about trying to get in my electrolytes! WIN WIN!! It does also have a new peak performance mushroom blend which is 1g of lion's mane, shiitake, king trumpet, turkey tail, cordyceps and reishi. And also has 100mg of green tea performance extract and 1g of taurine

Mixability-10
    Mixes fine in water, so nothing really more to say to that but I will add there is a slight settling of some items, not grainy but more like a separation but once you move the bottle it mixes right in.

Taste and effectiveness-9
    I picked the flavor that I considered "unusual" as it is compared to fruit punch, lemon lime, etc. etc. - SNOW CONE! I dont really eat ice cream or crap like that but the image in the tub took me back to the days of the old school ice cream trucks and getting those hard as rock snow cones (along with a mini foam plane). And to be honest the taste is SPOT ON to that.... that light sweet flavor with ice water.... GOOD JOB BPI!

As far as effectiveness,
    I dont think that there is really a way to measure how effective the BCAAs are but I can say I was very hydrated either from a combination of the electrolytes or the fact that I was chugging this stuff down cause IMO it just tastes too damn good...You decide!!

Get you a tub of this, you will def not be disappointed!!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......