SuperBoi17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Do I have crazy genetics?

Guys, I feel great. I am 17, started lifting in January of 2019 but didn't really start a real split until around April I think. I weighed 175 pounds but cut down to 143. I currently bench 250 (my PR is 265 but I was injured in September so it dropped), I squat 3 plates (I can hit 2 plates for 8 reps and 265 for 5), and deadlift 350. I started training legs this June. I am really happy with my progress!

BoolinOnMars is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say that genetics is more of an appearance thing than a strength thing, but those lifts are really strong for a 17 year old that only started lifting less than a year ago, so long as you're using proper form. If you want to know if you're strong, then use this website and put your numbers in h ttps://strengthlevel.com/ remove the space between the h and t to use it

SuperBoi17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BoolinOnMars View Post
    I'd say that genetics is more of an appearance thing than a strength thing, but those lifts are really strong for a 17 year old that only started lifting less than a year ago, so long as you're using proper form. If you want to know if you're strong, then use this website and put your numbers in h ttps://strengthlevel.com/ remove the space between the h and t to use it
    Ohh, okay cool