SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone ever accidentally use misc lingo IRL?

Was drinking last night with the boys and we were starting to get pretty loud/lit (blaring music,talking extremely loud,etc.)
    so one of my friends was like im gonna turn this sht down (music) so we don't get in trouble, and i turned over to my friend next to me and literally said "in before the cops show up" (I was hammered beyond repair at that point)
    he just kinda bert stared at me for a second and was like "wat" lmfao

Anybody else have similar experiences?

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -so i have to do presentation for class
    -awkward as chit
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school
    Anime crew
    Coomer crew
    Skateboard crew

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -so i have to do in before the cops show up for class
    -awkward as chit
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -in before the cops show up is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm in before the cops show up bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin in before the cops show up bruh"
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin in before the cops show up bruh"
    -"i'm fawkin in before the cops show up bruh"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -minor concussion
    -classmates call my in before the cops show up
    -nickname eventually turns into in before the cops show up

SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SgtBlackburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    -awkward as chit
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -minor concussion

fukin repped boyo

Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Synchroniicity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    -awkward as chit
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -minor concussion
    Bruh
    Yoga Crew
    SBD crew
    Treat yo self crew
    Peace and Love crew
    You do you boo crew

MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve done it a few times at work . Use serious , huge if true and aware
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 10-21-2019 at 01:22 AM.
    Asteroid 2020

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In all seriousness though, there was a thread a while back some miscer said a cute girl moved in next door and when he went to speak to her he said "ho" instead of hello. I left a comment in his thread that once i said "thank" to a cashier instead of "thanks"
    Anime crew
    Coomer crew
    Skateboard crew

sickening and pissening WinningBrah's Avatar
    WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WinningBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's funny because I was drinking last night with the boys and we were starting to get pretty loud/lit (blaring music,talking extremely loud,etc.)
    so one of my friends was like im gonna turn this sht down (music) so we don't get in trouble, and i turned over to my friend next to me and literally said "OP is a giant phaggot" (I was hammered beyond repair at that point)
    he just kinda bert stared at me for a second and was like "wat" lmfao

Anybody else have similar experiences?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I call everyone boyos because I like that word.

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use plenty of lingo irl
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews evah)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain

BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter BestLifter
    Honestly

when I was working as a cashier I would say tree fiddy when change was $3.50

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I call everyone boyos because I like that word.
    same here

BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BestAdc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes, there was this one time...

Went to a party last night, was pretty posh do sit down meal to start with, me and my mates on a table of 8 but there only 6 of us so this random guy gets put on our table.

Anyway, some of you may be aware of the incident I had with hot dentist, and im retelling this story to my friends.so I assume this random guy had read it.

All of a sudden this guys like “YOU AWARE BRAH??? YOU FURRRRKING AWARE??” seriously his eyes popping out his head you’d think he’d won the lottery or something everyone on table in silence just Bert staring me and him

Guy was so awkward, and unreal hyped up think most likely on drugs (srs), he basically followed me round whole night saying such things as….

“hey brah lets tell people my names zyzz and yours is chestbrah”
    If I was talking to a chick he’d slide up behind me and whisper “repped”
    “hey man lets go on the dance floor and do the zyzz pose”
    “hey ladies this guy rustling your jimmes?”
    "Whose your fave member of aesthetics crew?"

Thought id lost him , was taking slash in toilet, chatting to one my mates about a house im thinking of renting and from inside the cubicle I hear “ I can confirm, I am house”

Im all for a laugh but mate you need to tone it down, you cockblocked me about 200 times, every third word out this guy’s mouth was some sort of meme or reference to the misc, you need to get a real life pal

cliffs-guy is aware
    -wont stop using misc lingo
    -weird as furk
    -cock blocks me with constant misc memes
    *Always tense in public because arms too small crew*

*You'll never be like zyzz brah crew*

*HTC*

DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. I make sure manlets know they're genetically inferior and same with AshWar's folk.

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Used to say das it mane a lot
    Caught on with a few friends
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CraterCope49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I only use misc lingo with your mom srs

Still srs

Phaggot

the pizza is aggressive AkshullyizDaren's Avatar
    AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000) AkshullyizDaren is just really nice. (+1000)
    "accidentally"

i can confirm, i am house
    MN Misc Crew

Bench: 315x1
    Squat: 405x1 atg
    Deadlift: 500x1
    OHP: 195x1

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No but one time somebody was telling a joke that was "heh" funny and I said "LOL".
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use it a lot and lol @ unaware ppl.

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xLostxAngelx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bust a chit all the time.
    .. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use pepper dat angus a lot

imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500) imbored21 is not very helpful. (-500)
    did not read