Swampcrawler is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Trying to figure out calorie deficit for my size...

Hi folks. Please forgive me if this has an answer here already (I didn’t see it)

I’m just beginning to work on fixing my body. It finally got bad enough for me to really notice it bothering me in day to day life.

I’m male, 27 years old, 6’6”, 368 lbs.
    I’m tracking my stats via Fitbit. I know this isn’t pinpoint accurate but should be somewhat close.

Over the last couple weeks I’m consuming an average of 3800 calories, and expending an average of 7500 per day.

Now, I know that for a normal sized person, a 1,000 cal deficit is recommended for weight loss. Does that change any in relation to my size?

But, even with a 3500 cal gap, I don’t feel starved or even more than mildly hungry before meal times.

I’m also in the gym 1-2 hours per day and thanks to the huge new facility my company moved into I’m walking about 10 miles a day during work.

Essentially I’m asking am I screwing myself at this intake or am I good?

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I highly doubt that you are expending 7500 calories per day, even at your size, I dont even think thats in the ballpark. Fitbits and other eletronics devices for calorie burn are usually not even close.

Start with www.tdeecalculator.net and input your data (choose either sedentary or "light exercise") and then subtract 1000 calories from that and use that as your new daily target.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.