Thread: Injury help?

Hudson9798 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Injury help?

3years ago I was doing weighted dips when i got a painful pop in my Sc Joint, became really clicky but nothing major but over time it's become quite Unstable but doesn't dislocate. Shoulder presses and most back workouts make it pop/move in and out alot which is irritating, anyone with anything similar that can help/l or give tips on dealing with this.

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have to give the standard disclaimer: You should see a Dr. and make sure nothing serious is wrong. I have had shoulder injuries in the past and some sounding similar to this. In physical therapy they had me do quite a bit of stabilization exercises to work the smaller muscles that hold your shoulder joint in place. They seemed silly at the time, but they really help. I also do not do dips any longer because of shoulder pain.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."