Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Too much texting not enough meeting?

I’ve been seeing this chick for like a few weeks(she’s one of the few girls I’ve been seeing) I like her. But she def texts too much like I just want to meet up and text less. It’s good to hear from her but like I’d rather just meet more. Anyway sometimes I will try to end the conversation which things along the lines of “Enjoy your day, or ok have a good day” and she just extend the conversation. What’s the nicest way to just say hit me up when you want to hang out or lmk when you want to meet. I’ve setup dates and we go out but I wanna trim down the texting and I just asked her out last to brunch and made some wack excuse for why she couldn’t after work(not an issue don’t think it was a big deal). But still she’s double texting me lmao

NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't respond for a few hours? She may cut back if you don't respond.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org

Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NerdyLady View Post
    Don't respond for a few hours? She may cut back if you don't respond.
    did that, nothing has changed, any other ideas?

NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NerdyLady is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jroc2017 View Post
    did that, nothing has changed, any other ideas?
    Tell her you don't want to text 60x a day? Or just let her text all day long and respond whenever you feel like it. I'm sure it will taper off eventually. Nobody likes one sided conversations.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NerdyLady View Post
    Tell her you don't want to text 60x a day? Or just let her text all day long and respond whenever you feel like it. I'm sure it will taper off eventually. Nobody likes one sided conversations.
    This. Why not just be honest with her? Or like she said above, text when you want and she'll eventually get the hint.
    Unapproved sig line

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is it so hard for passive aggressive people to just tell other people quit texting them as much and to just tell them I rather meet you in person?
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Why is it so hard for passive aggressive people to just tell other people quit texting them as much and to just tell them I rather meet you in person?
    I do sometimes but who tf says it like that.. how exactly would you say it?

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jroc2017 View Post
    I do sometimes but who tf says it like that.. how exactly would you say it?
    I'll say: "No offense but I don't want to be texting all day. I prefer to meet with you in person so we can hook up (or get to know you better if you really do wanna go on a "date"). I'm free on x day at x time, come to my place at that time so we can fuk (yes you need to imply what you want (can be PG-13, doesn't matter) so she doesn't just come there just to hang out and waste your time without having sex).

If she's interested, she'll comply, if not, she'll keep making excuses.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll say: "No offense but I don't want to be texting all day. I prefer to meet with you in person so we can hook up (or get to know you better if you really do wanna go on a "date"). I'm free on x day at x time, come to my place at that time so we can fuk (yes you need to imply what you want (can be PG-13, doesn't matter) so she doesn't just come there just to hang out and waste your time without having sex).

If she's interested, she'll comply, if not, she'll keep making excuses.
    Lol if you think you can say that to all but the sluttiest girls who you haven't banged and they'll be ok with it

Unless it's on tinder, at which point u know they're dtf cos they matched you

Brb meet random girl through social circle or work

Brb 'I don't want to text this much, come over Saturday so we can fuk '

Lmao

In a logical man's mind, it works. In an emotional female mind that won't go down well.
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Would rather kill myself instead of shaving beard off crew (srs)

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    Lol if you think you can say that to all but the sluttiest girls who you haven't banged and they'll be ok with it

Unless it's on tinder, at which point u know they're dtf cos they matched you

Brb meet random girl through social circle or work

Brb 'I don't want to text this much, come over Saturday so we can fuk '

Lmao

In a logical man's mind, it works. In an emotional female mind that won't go down well.
    Well it works with me with all types of chicks so I know what I'm talking about. It also works with many other guys too. Straightforward honesty is the way to go and it prevents you from catching a case. If you wanna be text buddies then go for it. And all girls have their "slutty" side, don't assume I'm going after some ghetto trash brah, I go after educated women; women with sense in them. All women's pussies get wet when you're blunt, not texting back and forth about gossipy chit.

And like I said, you can use it in anyway you want to imply what you want, it doesn't really need to be "when we fuking?". That's just what I use from time to time. Beating around the bush ain't gonna help you brah.

The reality is you're just scared of possibly being rejected if you were to tell her exactly what you wanted from her which is sex right? Who cares if she rejects you?

If you're struggling to get chicks (I think I've seen your posts complaining about your dating life) and you're displaying passive aggressive behavior that doesn't work for you, you might as well put your ego to the side and try something a little new.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well it works with me with all types of chicks so I know what I'm talking about. It also works with many other guys too. Straightforward honesty is the way to go and it prevents you from catching a case. If you wanna be text buddies then go for it. And all girls have their "slutty" side, don't assume I'm going after some ghetto trash brah, I go after educated women; women with sense in them. All women's pussies get wet when you're blunt, not texting back and forth about gossipy chit.

And like I said, you can use it in anyway you want to imply what you want, it doesn't really need to be "when we fuking?". That's just what I use from time to time. Beating around the bush ain't gonna help you brah.

The reality is you're just scared of possibly being rejected if you were to tell her exactly what you wanted from her which is sex right? Who cares if she rejects you?

If you're struggling to get chicks (I think I've seen your posts complaining about your dating life) and you're displaying passive aggressive behavior that doesn't work for you, you might as well put your ego to the side and try something a little new.
    I'm not saying your approach flat out won't work

But I can see it working with girls you've already smashed (like friends with benefits) or girls who really don't care about intimacy, I.e. they don't see it as a big thing

In my experience girls don't want things in black and white. They like flirting and reading between the lines. For the same reason if you're on a date with a girl for coffee, and you say 'this coffee sucks, let's go back to my place and fukks ' (Hey that rhymes), it probably wouldn't go down well UNLESS you've smashed the girl already (in which case thats a pretty good line and I want credit for that) or she's just slooty and dtf.

I personally wouldn't text anything I wouldnt say in person.

But if it has worked for you, fair play and keep doing it srs
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    I'm not saying your approach flat out won't work

But I can see it working with girls you've already smashed (like friends with benefits) or girls who really don't care about intimacy, I.e. they don't see it as a big thing

In my experience girls don't want things in black and white. They like flirting and reading between the lines. For the same reason if you're on a date with a girl for coffee, and you say 'this coffee sucks, let's go back to my place and fukks ' (Hey that rhymes), it probably wouldn't go down well UNLESS you've smashed the girl already (in which case thats a pretty good line and I want credit for that) or she's just slooty and dtf.

I personally wouldn't text anything I wouldnt say in person.

But if it has worked for you, fair play and keep doing it srs
    I have said exactly what I've written irl too and I usually just say it either in person or over the phone. That's where your mouthpiece plays a role.

I was just giving an example; he doesn't have to use the word "fuk", just something PG-13 if he wants. Something to convey what he wants instead of beating around the bush. Hopefully he said he wasn't looking for anything serious if that's his prerogative.

Plus if you're blunt and straightforward about what you want, it neutralizes mind games and becoming friendzoned.

You guys just purposely skip certain things I've said and create your own narrative.

And honestly he should be talking to her over the phone instead of texting. I've had women that were initially texting me and I told them to call me so we can talk over the phone and they complied. That's also another compliance test you can do; if they're interested, they'll call you, if not, they keep making excuses.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many times have you met?

Tell her in person. It will come off less cold.

Just say you're not a big texter and prefer conversing IRL.

I have said exactly what I've written irl too and I usually just say it either in person or over the phone. That's where your mouthpiece plays a role.

I was just giving an example; he doesn't have to use the word "fuk", just something PG-13 if he wants. Something to convey what he wants instead of beating around the bush. Hopefully he said he wasn't looking for anything serious if that's his prerogative.

Plus if you're blunt and straightforward about what you want, it neutralizes mind games and becoming friendzoned.

You guys just purposely skip certain things I've said and create your own narrative.

And honestly he should be talking to her over the phone instead of texting. I've had women that were initially texting me and I told them to call me so we can talk over the phone and they complied. That's also another compliance test you can do; if they're interested, they'll call you, if not, they keep making excuses.
    Agreed on the getting them to call you part.
    Need to call girls more instead of texting them
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew

DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She is obsessed with texting. She gets a dopamine hit from your texts, but doesn't when she meets in person. It's a sad addiction of our present day digital world.

Spyrith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In my opinion texting comes with an underlying message that you don't need to answer right away, but anywhere from between 30 minutes to a few hours. Simply let here write and come back to the messages when you feel like it.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    How many times have you met?

Tell her in person. It will come off less cold.

Just say you're not a big texter and prefer conversing IRL.
    we've met about 3 times so far in 2 weeks which is totally fine. I will do just that

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    She is obsessed with texting. She gets a dopamine hit from your texts, but doesn't when she meets in person. It's a sad addiction of our present day digital world.
    ummm I don’t think this is it chief

TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just dont respond right away. If she texts you first thing in the morning, wait until the afternoon to respond. If she responds right away again wait until that night. She's not going to stop texting you if you're doing nothing to indicate you want it to change. She'll get the hint that you dont want to be texting a bunch if you stop answering all the time right away.

And if she doesn't get the message, just tell her next time you see her in person that you'd rather cut down on the constant texting. And if you are at all interested in this girl you should absolutely be cutting out the texting. It's a good way to slowly kill her attraction in you and kill the relationship before it even turns into anything, even if she's the one initiating the conversations all the time.

Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She doesn't want to give up her emotional tampon for a real life meeting. Tons and tons of broads like this on dating apps. I used to make the same mistake you did. Nowadays, if i don't meet them within the first week, i bench them and move on.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew

Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    She doesn't want to give up her emotional tampon for a real life meeting. Tons and tons of broads like this on dating apps. I used to make the same mistake you did. Nowadays, if i don't meet them within the first week, i bench them and move on.
    i hate ppl who don’t read threads lmao. I met her 3 times already in 2 weeks. And I’m meeting her this Thursday. I was just simply stating she does text a lot. Smh

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she didn't text you at all/enough, you'd probably complain about that, too. Just text her when you have a chance or when you feel like it. Do you want something serious with this woman?
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember dating a girl who was addicted to texting. Would text me 24/7 and would get so mad if i didn't respond. Absolute dopamine junkie. In essence it made me addicted to texting her back. FUnny relationship. Kinda miss it.