Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    The OL sucks, they have no TE, no real number 2 WR, and I'm really starting to dislike Cohen TBH.
    All those things make it harder for a QB, but that doesn't explain all the bad and missed throws Trubisky makes on a consistent basis. If you actually watch these games you know what I'm talking about. Even the announcer today was mentioning how Trubisky wasn't making the "game changing" throws that he should. Replays even showed Trubisky completely missing open WRs.

The Bears had a lot of issues today AND Trubisky was one of them.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrookedDink has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lil' Dinky
    Saints/Predators/Crypto Crews

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The announcers were literally commenting on how the OL wasn't giving him any time to throw the ball.

The dude was hit in less than 2 seconds by a 3 man rush, 3 on 5 and they can't buy him any time.

Dude's missing throws because at that point he's already hearing footsteps after being hit/sacked multiple times.

Stop me if I'm making too much sense, or these are things you don't understand/know about football.

I'm not saying TRUbeastsky's without fault but I'm saying at the end of the day it's pretty hard to make a case against a guy with his statline when there are guys fumbling, dropping passes, and letting punts get blocked.

Trubisky was sacked a few times and those are negative plays, but he still hung onto the ball.

When Trubisky had time to throw the ball he had no trouble moving it down the field.

The whole idea that it was garbage time is cope, you really don't think the defense wants to pad their sack and interception numbers?

Yes it's garbage time in the sense there was nothing to play for at that point, but that was a clear example of Bears OL giving him enough time for the play to develop, and for him to set his feet and throw.

By good blocking, or pass rushers giving less effort, the result was TRUbeastsky had time to throw and ended up having a decent game, with no turnovers.

That's the real point.

I'm not trying to say his stats have the gravitas as the same stats would in a close, down to the wire game.

But what I am saying is his accuracy magically got better when his line was able to block the pass rush, and there was no trouble moving the ball.

Clearly the line is the biggest problem, don't believe me though just look at how much time TRUbeastsky has to pass, and how low the RB's YPC is on the year.

If it was just a TRUbeastsky problem then the RB's should be averaging 5 YPC, but they're not.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The announcers were literally commenting on how the OL wasn't giving him any time to throw the ball.

The dude was hit in less than 2 seconds by a 3 man rush, 3 on 5 and they can't buy him any time.

Dude's missing throws because at that point he's already hearing footsteps after being hit/sacked multiple times.

Stop me if I'm making too much sense, or these are things you don't understand/know about football.

I'm not saying TRUbeastsky's without fault but I'm saying at the end of the day it's pretty hard to make a case against a guy with his statline when there are guys fumbling, dropping passes, and letting punts get blocked.

Trubisky was sacked a few times and those are negative plays, but he still hung onto the ball.

When Trubisky had time to throw the ball he had no trouble moving it down the field.

The whole idea that it was garbage time is cope, you really don't think the defense wants to pad their sack and interception numbers?

Yes it's garbage time in the sense there was nothing to play for at that point, but that was a clear example of Bears OL giving him enough time for the play to develop, and for him to set his feet and throw.

By good blocking, or pass rushers giving less effort, the result was TRUbeastsky had time to throw and ended up having a decent game, with no turnovers.

That's the real point.

I'm not trying to say his stats have the gravitas as the same stats would in a close, down to the wire game.

But what I am saying is his accuracy magically got better when his line was able to block the pass rush, and there was no trouble moving the ball.

Clearly the line is the biggest problem, don't believe me though just look at how much time TRUbeastsky has to pass, and how low the RB's YPC is on the year.

If it was just a TRUbeastsky problem then the RB's should be averaging 5 YPC, but they're not.

Waaaaaa waaaaaaa stfu beta boy
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeshaunWatson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's the real point.

Sounds like Deshaun Watson, except Deshaun can still put up numbers.

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    Sounds like Deshaun Watson, except Deshaun can still put up numbers.
    Cause he has better weapons to throw to dumb ass.

That's the difference.

He doesn't have guys dropping critical passes, and having stupid fumbles to take points off the board.

You act like it's some crazy mystery how/why I guy playing on a team overly invested on the defensive side can't put up the same stats as a guy on a team with a bigger investment in the offense.

But then you also wanna hold Trubisky's defense against him, so which is it?

Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Cudabrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you watched the 4th quarter of that game, most of Trashbisky's yards were late when the game was virtually over.

Even with plenty of time to throw, he dumps it to an RB standing at the line of scrimmage virtually every play.

The Bears offense was just as good when he was out injured.

Jameis Winston is probably worse.
    440+6 crew; Buccaneers Crew
    * Engineering Crew *

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hit the showers, bison. It sounds like you need some dick in your face.

Don't spray the player. El Conquistador's Avatar
    El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately for TimmyBison, garbage time stats only count in fantasy football.
    *Bayern Munich
    *Deftones
    *Dwight K. Schrute

Social Media is the Antichrist

Negs on sight: Chad and Tradie threads, threads whining about negs (TheScapeGOAT).

Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
    Unfortunately for TimmyBison, garbage time stats only count in fantasy football.
    Are you retarded?

Garbage time stats only count in fantasy football?

When you look at season stats on ESPN or NFL.com where is the specification between 'garbage time' and not?

Idiot.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ultimate coping^^^^
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals

HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HotCheetos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's the real point.

This is what a complete meltdown looks like folks.
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

Originally Posted by HotCheetos View Post
    Why is your head the size of one of them Easter Island heads?

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HotCheetos View Post
    Yup. He's incapable of talking intelligently about football for two reasons:

1. He doesn't know **** about football.
    2. He's retarded.

Bison, how stupid do you feel reading this post and not responding?
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Time to resurrect that thread.

GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Trubisky is so bad lol

YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you retarded?

Garbage time stats only count in fantasy football?

When you look at season stats on ESPN or NFL.com where is the specification between 'garbage time' and not?

Idiot.
    People with common sense know that being down 4+ scores with less than 5 minutes to play qualifies as garbage time.
    Donde están las mujeres, y yo le llego.

HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loved the play at the end of the first half where he had Cohen open in the flats, no defender in sight, just needing to complete the pass and get he 1st or run the clock out

Instead he air mails it by 10 feet, stopping the clock and forcing chicago to punt which would of ended in a punt return TD except for a holding call.

and no, the pocket didnt collapse and he wasnt forced to rush it. he just missed him

hes got no football IQ.
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 NFL Pick Em Champion

All hail Lord Ramsey "Best CB in the game"

Resident LA Rams Fan.

Canadian that knows more about NFL football than the American Sport Miscers

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leanmachine22 View Post
    Saints best team in the NFL real talk
    Yessir. Brees went down & Teddy B stepped in seamlessly, pretty incredible to watch.

They FINALLY have a solid defense too, watch out NFC...

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

hashtag elite

captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Through 3 quarters, the bears had 85 yards on 10 drives for a total of four first downs. That's 8.5 yards per drive. Not play.....DRIVE
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakedel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    100 percent on the o line

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakedel View Post
    100% you're dumb af.

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of 31 qualifying QBs, Trubisky is 30th in yards per attempt with 5.24. Just barely above Josh Rosen at 5.20.

To put into perspective how terrible that number is, the 29th QB (Daniel Jones) is more than an entire yard better with 6.54.

The difference between 29th and Trubisky is bigger than the difference between 9th and 29th.

Trubisky is horrendous.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jakedel View Post
    Just stop already.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's called no blocking.

TRUbeastky took chicken **** and made chicken salad to the tune of 250 yards, 2 TD's, 0 turnovers.

But it's his fault they lost, not the two fumbles by Montgomery and Miller, not the dropped passes, not the blocked punts.

Let's blame the guy with the 86.3 QBR instead.
    Didn't you literally just say "dropped passes are part of the game" to iamgenus in regards to Jimmy G just last week?

****ing LMAO

RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trashbisky is officially a bust.

Time to draft a QB every offseason until we hit on one.

Tired of this franchise trying to feed us turd sandwiches at that position.

Maybe it’s worth seeing if the Panthers will part with Cam Newton if he’s healthy. Idfk anymore.

Only the bears ladies and gentlemen can squander super bowl caliber defenses every handful of seasons with chit offenses

Mbison is just a dumb fuk
    Sig line can't be a novel

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Darnold might be worse idk might just be the Pats D

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Didn't you literally just say "dropped passes are part of the game" to iamgenus in regards to Jimmy G just last week?

****ing LMAO
    Dude is going full blown hypocrite with his anti Garoppolo posts and he's too dumb to realize how stupid it makes him look.

Garoppolo is doing everything that he claimed Trubisky was great at - winning, playing well in the clutch, etc.

But cuz Trubisky gets some garbage stats when the other team is playing prevent to kill clock he's making threads about it.

Good rule of thumb...if the guy you're caping for is playing like ass and losing games for your team then don't make threads talking about his garbage stats or trying to bash other QBs who are playing better than your guy.