PrimEyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exercising problems

I've noticed lately as I've gotten more into gym activity, performing weighted calisthenics and lifting at the gym, that I've been getting headaches almost every time I lift. I usually shrug it off and continue with the workout but it has gotten to the point that I'm getting headaches if even I only do 25 push ups. Am I overworking myself? Should I take any precaution and take an extended time off from the gym?

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    In my experience, headaches can sometimes be from exercises that give you sore trapezius or neck muscles.

It's important to balance off pressing exercises with pulling exercises (e.g. barbell row) and maybe do some isolation exercises for the area like overhead shrugs or face pulls.

air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) air2fakie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can also get headaches from dehydration so make sure you drink a glass of water, Gatordate, etc. before you go to the gym, and then sip between sets.

kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabirkolle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not only that, but insufficient sleep is linked to a whole host of health problems that exercise can counteract: weight gain, fatigue, lethargy, heart disease, and an inability to cope with stress, just to name a few.