Rhazio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question 20 yrs - 5’11 - 110 lbs

I think it’s time I get very serious with gaining weight. I’ve been skinny my whole life and never considered how bad it look but also how unhealthy it’ll be for me in the long run. Yes I’d like to gain weight but I also want to gain muscle and not just get fat.

I’ve been on Reddit’s r/GainIt subreddit and here too, seeing the transformations is what I want for myself.

When it comes to meals, oh boy, I hardly eat three meals. In fact, I’m lucky if I eat two. I just eat when I go to lunch at work. Even then, my stomach is weird. I feel hungry but don’t have an appetite to actually eat. I’ve been told to drink calories and make some meals for the day but I just don’t know where to start. I don’t know how to cook either.

Going to a gym is something I haven’t done yet either. I’m honestly too self conscious because Jesus Christ I look like a stick. I do have some friends that can probably help me with what to do.

I want to start taking this seriously. I want to gain weight and hit at least 130 (sadly, even that’s STILL low). It’s tough to gain weight for me especially.

Overall I’m tired of being thrown all these names and looking in the mirror and hating how I look. Any help is appreciated.

RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First thing first is nutrition. In 3 months I've gained 20 pounds, probably 50/50 fat to muscle. Always been skinny and now im finally gaining confidence with how I look in the mirror.
    This is what has worked for me.
    In the morning before I workout I eat: 2 waffles, 1 yoplait yogurt, 1 cup of whole milk with 2 bananas and 1 scoop of protein powder.
    Right after the gym I have my second meal: 1 meal prep bowl of pasta with ground beef.
    3rd meal once im hungry again: A large serving of rice with 5 scrambled eggs.
    Last meal before bed is usually up to you but I lean towards some pasta with protein (chicken breast, steak, shrimp, etc.)
    Lift in 6-12 rep ranges with moderately heavy weights and make sure to get at least 8 hrs of sleep a night.

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rhazio View Post
    I think it’s time I get very serious with gaining weight. I’ve been skinny my whole life and never considered how bad it look but also how unhealthy it’ll be for me in the long run. Yes I’d like to gain weight but I also want to gain muscle and not just get fat.

I’ve been on Reddit’s r/GainIt subreddit and here too, seeing the transformations is what I want for myself.

When it comes to meals, oh boy, I hardly eat three meals. In fact, I’m lucky if I eat two. I just eat when I go to lunch at work. Even then, my stomach is weird. I feel hungry but don’t have an appetite to actually eat. I’ve been told to drink calories and make some meals for the day but I just don’t know where to start. I don’t know how to cook either.

Going to a gym is something I haven’t done yet either. I’m honestly too self conscious because Jesus Christ I look like a stick. I do have some friends that can probably help me with what to do.

I want to start taking this seriously. I want to gain weight and hit at least 130 (sadly, even that’s STILL low). It’s tough to gain weight for me especially.

Overall I’m tired of being thrown all these names and looking in the mirror and hating how I look. Any help is appreciated.
    Just eat bro, mangiare