livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Keep bulking? Or go on and cut?

39 y.o male. 183lbs 6ft.
    Got down to 167lbs and have very slowly bulked to 183. I know its approaching winter and everyone seems to be bulking now And my plan was to lean bulk til january or so. However my abs have faded quite a bit and i really dont want to add any more significant amount of fat to my body. Im guessing im around 14-16% bf atm. Just wondering anyones thoughts should i press forward a few more months or would it be best to go on and get to a lower bodyfat % where calorie partitioning will be more towards muscle. I feel like ive made some very slight gains during the lean bulk but no where near where i was hoping.

https://imgur.com/a/usXqxIb

NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NameOfPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depends on how you feel about your current state. if i were you i would do a mini-cut just to improve looks and nutrient partitioning since you appear to have a good base

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree. You have a good amount of muscle. A short cut will bring it out a bit more.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16