wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wariorpolni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is "greens" supplement worth it ?

Hello, i have a question. I eat like 2 bowls of vegetables daily (mix of carrot,cucumbar,salat, etc.) and 2-3 pieces of fruit. I found out "greens" supplement, you know supplements with extracts of vegetables etc. Its pretty expensive, but it looks like one of the supplements thats really worth it, i mean there is a lot of things in there, but still its a "powder". So my question is -> is greens supplement worth it ? Does it have benefits on health/fitness, or i dont need it if i have amount of vegetables/fruits that i listed here ? Thanks

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 11numerology View Post
    Chlorella + Spirulina are powerful "greens" supplements that are insanely potent with helping maximize the way your system functions
    Based on what? Sellers claims? (Peer-reviewed scientific studies? Where?)

"Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. "

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I actually drink a little greens powder drink a couple times a week, but it's mainly cuz it makes my stomach feel good and the taste is actually kind of nice.
    The power of carbs compels me!

Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    real food > supplements but if you cant get enough of real food or you want to add some extra greens in your life i say go for it
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 crew
    Conspiracy crew

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of the good stuff from vegetables are the phytonutrients. I question how intact they are after the manufacturing process of turning them into a powder. For the price of them, you can buy a lot of vegetables.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    real food > supplements
    Originally Posted by broganoff View Post
    A lot of the good stuff from vegetables are the phytonutrients. I question how intact they are after the manufacturing process of turning them into a powder. For the price of them, you can buy a lot of vegetables.
    This & this.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Know that cucumber ain't doing much for you nutritionally. If your salad base is spinach, kale, arugula/spring mix or cabbage you are well on your way IMO. Not so much with romaine and iceberg lettuce.