Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markkillerings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The state of the UFC is fukking horrible.

How do some of you still watch this sport? It's so stale. The only thing really holding it up was Connor McGregor. But since he exposed himself as a ghetto thug, I don't know how anybody can still cheer for that degenerate. And I say that as a former fan of his.

The heavy weight champ is somebody who only won the belt because DC is past his prime. And regardless, Jon Jones is better than DC and would have beat his azz at any weight. Speaking of Jon Jones, is he in trouble with the law again?

The middle weight belt means nothing. It's going to be a revolving door division.

Covington is the only thing interesting going on at the moment. UFC better pray Kamaru "Woodley 2.0" Usman doesn't win.

Kabib is a good champ. But he's not bringing in fans other than probably Muslims.

Does anybody care about the lighter weights?

Does anybody care about the women's division other than Nunez?

I give you guys props for still caring about mma. I used to be a big fan of the sport. Will tune in once in a while to see if I'm missing anything. Nope. Still the boring, unevolved sport I remember when I stopped caring. I think Fedor is fighting Rampage and might watch that. But it's a novelty fight and that's all mma is worth these days.

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i am more picky with fights or events i watch. been that way for several years now
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    UFC needs to get brid of Jon Jones and McGregor. They've caused trouble for themselves and by association the UFC. It's bad business for UFC. UFC doesn't' need grown-ass teenagers.

The Middle Weight division being a revolving door is what makes it so exciting.

The lightweight division having a dominant champ si what makes it so exciting.

True. I don't care much about the lighter divisions.

UFC does need to market better fighters.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HW has some exciting contenders/potential fights. Ngannou, Rumble is back, Stipe/Cormier 3, Jones moving up next year.

LHW is terrible. What a joke of a division.

MW is crazy exciting. What’s wrong with a revolving door of champs? Makes it exciting. Israel is freakishly good and one of the most exciting fighters in mma. A potential super fight with Jones which has been talked about would be historic.

WW is stacked with good fighters and strong personalities. Diaz vs Masvidal will be FOTY.

Khabib is a huge draw. The biggest in the sport outside of Conor. His Dustin fight did over a million buys.

Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    overall i would agree, there is not a single fight that would get me rock hard and make me reschedule my random stuff for that except maybe tony vs khabib but thats about that
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 crew
    Conspiracy crew

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like part of it is also because we have kind of plateaued in the cerebral aspect of the sport.

When it was at its most watchable was when we were looking forward to great fights to learn new information about what style or approach works over another.

By now we kind of got to the bottom of those puzzles and mysteries relatively definitively.

Like any other thing it reaches a point of maturity and its less exciting than the journey to get there.

When we first started the journey it was the Wild West of ideas and approaches and over the decade we slowly tamed it to the formula it is today.

Be long limbed for your division while still strong enough to control and have TDD. Master ground game so you dont have to use it, or be so good that you use it all the time. And be good at trading to use offense as defense so opponents cant run you down. You gotta be good in the trading and come out on top while risking yourself a bit.

Another thing too is that the athletes run out of age and time before they can keep making steps forward so its a constant cycle of finding younger people who are as good as the guys on their way out to continue evolving the thesis of the sport.

but we have come a long way in progress and we are near the end, if not already on a downward trajectory due to limitations of natty competition.

these days the science experiments are far and few in between. Back in the days it was like every few weeks there was a relevant contest to eschew on.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like how they do so many free events now. I enjoy chilling at home and watching the fights on a Saturday night.

Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    HW has some exciting contenders/potential fights. Ngannou, Rumble is back, Stipe/Cormier 3, Jones moving up next year.

MW is crazy exciting. What’s wrong with a revolving door of champs? Makes it exciting. Israel is freakishly good and one of the most exciting fighters in mma. A potential super fight with Jones which has been talked about would be historic.

WW is stacked with good fighters and strong personalities. Diaz vs Masvidal will be FOTY.

Khabib is a huge draw. The biggest in the sport outside of Conor. His Dustin fight did over a million buys.
    Kinda agree. I would say that LHW and HW suffers a lot from bad matchups that might look good on paper but the fans don't give a fuk. It's a business at the end of the day and demand is what you form supply around.

People want to see Walker, Rakic and Volkan and they're all fighting this year but other than that there's old guys who are on their way out like glover, latifi, gustafsson(don't think he can take on anyone in top 5 any more), rua

HW is only top heavy as well.

Womens divisions I just haven't been able to get behind. It's so boring I usually scroll past them fighting other than literally one of the champs going at it like weili, nunes or shevchenko.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post

Womens divisions I just haven't been able to get behind. It's so boring I usually scroll past them fighting other than literally one of the champs going at it like weili, nunes or shevchenko.
    Exactly this!
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    UFC needs to get brid of Jon Jones and McGregor. They've caused trouble for themselves and by association the UFC. It's bad business for UFC. UFC doesn't' need grown-ass teenagers.
    You’re out of your mind if you think their actions are doing or have done any harm to the ufc. Srsly

Also your last line about grown ass teenagers is hilarious considering this whole BMF thing is basically a school yard cool guy belt.

That’s said, don’t be scared homie.
    "It won't get better, just different."

Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    You’re out of your mind if you think their actions are doing or have done any harm to the ufc. Srsly

Also your last line about grown ass teenagers is hilarious considering this whole BMF thing is basically a school yard cool guy belt.

That’s said, don’t be scared homie.
    That's the thing though. The BMF title is a cool thing. It's cool. It's a have fun type of thing.

What Jon Jones and Conor McGregor do outside of the cage is an irresponsible disrespect thing to themselves and to other people. Not just to themselves but other people.

There's differences between harmless fun and being pieces of chits.

I can't wait to see Jorge vs Nate. It's an exciting fight and it's going to be awesome!
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    i am more picky with fights or events i watch. been that way for several years now
    I still watch every event and fight (even prelims) but I usually fast forward every fight to see the finish unless its a fight I really want to see. I don't have time to watch 15 mins of cage humping or 125 pound women fight. if it looks like a good fight while flicking through it, I might rewind it and watch it from the start.

I'm mostly only interested in watching actual real men fight ie: 170lb +

Watching manlets, women and anyone below 155 is very boring.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I stoped caring around the time Anderson Silva was heading out.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like watching fights and right now there are more fights than ever. If you need dramatic story lines and promos to be interested then go watch WWE

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

“I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

“I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”
    Someone should write a song about that
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    UFC is still pretty good. Jones is active and making history. DC and Stipe is gonna be a great rivalry and will be an awesome trilogy. Adesanya is a good champion and super charismatic...star in the making...welterweight and lightweight are both fire right now with khabib making history ...dont care too much for featherweight or bantam. Also the best guys are fighting each other which makes for a great product. My only issue is there are too many fight nights and the PPV's arent stacked enough. I also dont like how you pay for espn + but u only get to watch 1 fight per month

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    He's still fighting
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The UFC lost some big stars. Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, McGregor not fighting enough, etc.

As glad as I was to see Ronda’s arrogant ass get whooped by Holly Holm, it couldn’t have come at a worse time. She was so fukking huge at that point and brought an insane amount of attention to the UFC. Nobody outside the mma community gives a damn about Amanda Nunes, as impressive as she is.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Same with me, this era is just not even close to those days. Dana White is GENIUS in getting out and selling at its peak, one of the top business decisions im aware of during my life.

UFC has just lost soo much juice, they stopped evolving and are in a huge lull right now. Hopefully they can climb out of it

dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think there's just too many cards for me to get excited about it, maybe the ufc has determined this is a better business decision but i can't help but feel it is heavily watered down

with that said there are only a handful of fighters i love to watch

ngannou, jon jones, thiago santos, DC, khabib, masvidal, diaz, ferguson, cerrone

maybe upcomers like johnnie walker or other guys I don't mind but wouldn't go out of my way to watch

moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moonstarrrrr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post

Pretty much this but

LW: Khabib massive draw, Ferguson, Poirier, Kevin Lee, Cowboy,,etc all great fighters and great personalities

145: Holloway vs Volkanovski is gonna be great

125/135 Cejudo is cringey but I think he's pretty entertaining
    chechen brah who loves wrestling and strength sports

Tomasso Ciampa, Cesaro, Fabian Aichner, Matt Riddle, Pac, Samoa Joe, SCSA, Otis Dozovic is my spirit animal

5'7 186lbs 13%
    B 300x6 DL 400x4 S 350x10
    Single arm dumbell press 135

nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomnom1989 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    screw Covington Usman is gonna win no questions asked

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On the contrary, I've found it more entertaining then when I first started watching around 2009
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    174 lbs | O: 155 /// B: 265 /// S: 330 /// D: 390

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sport was much more compelling when they had PPV's every three months. Plenty of time to hype a card. Nothing more compelling back then than when prime Anderson was going to fight or hating on Matt Hughes. These events with nobodies and C-level fighters headlining cards is terrible.
    Math/Physics Master Race
    *Misc Geezer Crew*
    *Vasectomy / Raw Dog Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *St. Louis Cardinals/St. Louis Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *Golf Crew*

Former U.S. Navy Officer

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

Straight killers back then.
    Math/Physics Master Race
    *Misc Geezer Crew*
    *Vasectomy / Raw Dog Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *St. Louis Cardinals/St. Louis Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *Golf Crew*

Former U.S. Navy Officer

MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000) MMAMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Khabib vs GSP at 155lbs needs to happen. Sorry Tony, but this is the only fight that will reel in the casual fans.

menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    imo, the hardcore mma fan is very different than other pro sports fans. i bet a lot of early mma fans don't even follow other pro sports. i'm one of them.

reason? i like to invest in a fighter or a couple of fighters and follow their careers. this was fairly easy back in 2000-2010. i watched my first ufc tape back in the 90s when i didn't even have hair on my balls. i remember renting it with a friend during a sleepover and i was obsessed, even though every other kid got bored cuz all they were doing was hugging on the floor.

then 2000 came and in HS i discovered pride fc. i was all in with the spectacle. you had a handful guys you cheered for that would appear at least once an event. nogeuira(s), crocop, wanderlei, sakuraba, rampage, arona, rua, vovchanchyn, fujita. loved the bas rutten and mauro commentary team. as good as rogan and goldie. man, those were great times.

Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eugenics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    imo, the hardcore mma fan is very different than other pro sports fans. i bet a lot of early mma fans don't even follow other pro sports. i'm one of them.

reason? i like to invest in a fighter or a couple of fighters and follow their careers. this was fairly easy back in 2000-2010. i watched my first ufc tape back in the 90s when i didn't even have hair on my balls. i remember renting it with a friend during a sleepover and i was obsessed, even though every other kid got bored cuz all they were doing was hugging on the floor.

then 2000 came and in HS i discovered pride fc. i was all in with the spectacle. you had a handful guys you cheered for that would appear at least once an event. nogeuira(s), crocop, wanderlei, sakuraba, rampage, arona, rua, vovchanchyn, fujita. loved the bas rutten and mauro commentary team. as good as rogan and goldie. man, those were great times.
    UFC was massively fringe in the 90s. You were seriously ahead of the curve to be watching it then. I think the first time I ever saw was the fight below when I hired it from the DVD store when they still existed lol.....I was pretty much hooked after this and have watched every event since.

UFC got rid of all this stuff though, but the hype was kinda amazing tbh.

This was 2002 btw. UFC 40

Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    UFC was massively fringe in the 90s. You were seriously ahead of the curve to be watching it then. I think the first time I ever saw was the fight below when I hired it from the DVD store when they still existed lol.....I was pretty much hooked after this and have watched every event since.

UFC got rid of all this stuff though, but the hype was kinda amazing tbh.

This was 2002 btw. UFC 40

Entrance looks like WWE lol
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew