Rebecca2412 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help what workout is best!?

Is my body split good? (my profile says im a male but no. Im an 18 year old girl haha)
    I have been working out for a while and have gotten a bit stronger, yet my progress has kind of stopped. i used to work out three times a week where i would do full body. I learned that muscles like the biceps shouldnt be directly worked more than once or twice a week so now i have created a program based on some of my own stuff and some Athlean-x stuff. Now i want to ask you guys if there is anything i should change about it. Or if i should stick to my OG plan with the full body workout 3x a week.

Monday: Chest and Biceps (forearm)
    - Benchpress (wide grip)
    - Cable crossover
    - Drag curl
    - Bicep curl
    - wrist curls
    - Pushups
    Missing anything?

Tuesday: Legs and abs
    planning on doing it at home. Some squat variations, situps and other bodyweight exercises

Wednesday: Back and Triceps
    -Pullups/ chinups
    - Tricep pushdowns (variations with tilting body back)
    - Lat machine
    - Benchpress (close grip)
    - dumbbell row
    - skull crusher

Thursdag:
    same as tuesday

Friday: Shoulders and traps
    - Lateral raise
    - Face pull
    - wrist curl
    - overhead press
    - dumbbell row
    - Front delt raise
    - Delt Flyes
    And then rest-day saturday and sunday with some cardio or something

Rebecca2412 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 11numerology View Post
    If you progress stopped, switch out the routine. There's a lot of IG models/booty workouts that you can follow on YouTube that will get you great results. You'll be more attractive to men too
    Because the workout you're following seems more targeted towards men.
    I want a nice body but i also want strength. Wont get stronger by doing the IG workouts. They have no upper body training. I do horseback riding as well so i do have the lower body covered. I also have some unbalanced shoulders so i want to make sure that i hit all the muscles. But since im a newbie i dont know how to work my muscles. My earlier routine didnt do much given how long ive been working out. So i just wanted to know if this workout made sense at all, or if im hitting some muscles too much/ too little. My current goal is to be able to perform more than one pull up, and hopefully some day a muscle up. So i need some effective workouts