RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50) RkSwift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Im a hardgainer but did I gain weight too quickly?

First post ever so bare with me. Ive always been a skinny kid my entire life and struggled with health issues that made it more difficult to gain weight since I was an infant. A few months ago I decided that I would start taking weight lifting more seriously and wanted to pack on some mass quickly before I return to college in the spring (took a semester off).
    First off I'll start by saying I graduated high school at a staggering 115 pounds and through 2 years of college I ended up at 125 pounds 5'7, skinny fat.

The blurry picture is me a year ago and the 2nd picture is one from this week at 145 pounds

Ive been working out on and off for about a year (seriously for about 3 months) and increased my calorie consumption to 2800-3000. I was doing a upper body lower body split for 2 months and have recently changed my program to include the big 4, squats, deadlifts, bench, and OHP.
    I gained 20 pounds in 3 months and I was wondering if I am putting on weight too quickly even though I don't have a problem gaining weight and looking a little bit fat for now. My estimated BF% is 14.7. I want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly to maximize my noob gains. Any tips and advice y'all can think of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y'all.
    Attached Images