aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Controlled Labs Orange Beat

Thank you to the crew at CL for selecting me as one of the winners in the recent Orange Beat promo. This is a new product from Controlled labs designed to help promote cardiovascular health and as a bonus it may help boost cardiovascular performance. The ingredients include Shilajit, CoQ10, bergamot, and garlic bulb extract. Its one of several new products in the "orange" series.

The tablets themselves are about the same size as Orange Triad tabs but the Orange Beat tabs are coated making them easier to swallow.

As soon as I read about this product I knew I would give it a try. Who doesn't want a healthy heart? I'd be happy with that benefit alone. But I noticed that my hard efforts on the bike weren't as hard. My training this year has been inconsistent at best due to some nagging injuries and a lack of time on the bike, so I can't attribute it to getting some late season form. I'm not riding enough for that to be the case. I'm on my second bottle and I expect this to be a staple. Another winner from Controlled Labs.