Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Careful, man. He might threaten to knock your jaw off or call you a midget(I've seen him do this).
    Nah, he's "got me on ignore" now. But still replies in Bears thread and says something about him being trailer trash in another.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by captaincuck View Post
    You’re about as blind w jimmy G as you are w Brady
    Care to dispute anything I wrote with football facts or just gonna continue to offer nothing but conspiracy theories to the conversation?

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GiveHerBills View Post
    Lol the bucs do not have a “pretty decent defense”. They’re 30th in ppg man..

And the other teams aren’t exactly keeping opponents off the scoreboard:

CLE: 24th
    CIN: 26th
    PITT: 14th
    LAR: 25th

They’ve probably had the easiest schedule in the entire NFL. Sure, coming back from an ACL is tough but its not like he plays RB or CB.

Again, not ragging on the guy we just need to take that 5-0 record with a grain of salt. I think he’s a Top 15ish QB already so don’t start getting all butthurt like you used to when you defended Kaepernick.
    Bucs D is much better than their numbers show. They’ve given up the least yards in the running game while facing the 49ers, Christian McCaffrey(twice), Saquon Barkley, Todd Gurley and Alvin Kamara.

Talent on D doesn’t always show up in the overall stats especially if your offense keeps turning the ball over and giving up TDs on those turnovers.

Regardless of all that what is Jimmy supposed to do? Refuse to play the teams in front of him and demand to play better defenses? Should he tell Kyle to fuk off and just air the ball out despite what is working all while they’re weak at WR and missing both starting tackles?

I posted the numbers above. I’m not here acting like he’s a top 10 QB or claiming that without him they’re 0-5 or anything like that but it’s pretty clear how many people check box scores to make their analysis on players.

You referencing his 7 to 5 TD/INT ratio screams of that.

GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Bucs D is much better than their numbers show. They’ve given up the least yards in the running game while facing the 49ers, Christian McCaffrey(twice), Saquon Barkley, Todd Gurley and Alvin Kamara.

Talent on D doesn’t always show up in the overall stats especially if your offense keeps turning the ball over and giving up TDs on those turnovers.

Regardless of all that what is Jimmy supposed to do? Refuse to play the teams in front of him and demand to play better defenses? Should he tell Kyle to fuk off and just air the ball out despite what is working all while they’re weak at WR and missing both starting tackles?

I posted the numbers above. I’m not here acting like he’s a top 10 QB or claiming that without him they’re 0-5 or anything like that but it’s pretty clear how many people check box scores to make their analysis on players.

You referencing his 7 to 5 TD/INT ratio screams of that.
    2 teams in the entire NFL have given up more points than the Bucs have, you’re not going to convince me that their defense is anywhere near “legit”. Just stop. They ****ing suck dude.

7 TD/5 INT isn’t all that bad until you consider how soft their schedule has been. Kirk Cousins, who constantly gets **** on in the media, has 9 TDs to 3 INTs with a tougher schedule. They’re making roughly the same amount of $, right?

And the numbers you posted included a 14th rated passer rating. That is right about where I would rank Jimmy G right now. Lol @ posting completion % like it means anything.

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2 teams in the entire NFL have given up more points than the Bucs have, you’re not going to convince me that their defense is anywhere near “legit”. Just stop. They ****ing suck dude.
    I showed him ten Brady playoff games totaling 11 TDs and 19 INTs and not a single passer rating above 73 in any game... he said Brady only had one bad game lmao
    Tom Brady has a worse playoff passer rating than Blake Bortles and Mark Sanchez

captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

7 TD/5 INT isn’t all that bad until you consider how soft their schedule has been. Kirk Cousins, who constantly gets **** on in the media, has 9 TDs to 3 INTs with a tougher schedule. They’re making roughly the same amount of $, right?

And the numbers you posted included a 14th rated passer rating. That is right about where I would rank Jimmy G right now. Lol @ posting completion % like it means anything.
    The Bucs D is absolutely atrocious. Iamgenus is crazy man. Just ignore him
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Care to dispute anything I wrote with football facts or just gonna continue to offer nothing but conspiracy theories to the conversation?
    To be fair, I post FACTS all day, and get 28-3 when they can't dispute it. No one wants facts here.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

A defense can be more talented than their numbers show. Injuries happen, bad situations where the offense turns the ball over happen.

Winston has 10 picks on the season. That’s second most to Mayfield.

You think turnovers don’t put a strain on a defense where it’s harder to not give up points?

I also never said the Bucs D was “legit”. I said they weren’t as bad as their numbers show.

Having a defense that’s #1 at stopping the run doesn’t make them awful just because they’ve given up a lot of points. I showed you the RBs they’ve faced and the fact that they’re still #1 at stopping the run certainly says they’re not awful.

They were also a team Jimmy faced week 1 post ACL injury. It takes guys time to adjust to real game speed. Preseason doesn’t cut it.

And what about Kirk Cousins? He was brought onto a team most predicted was a SB contender with Diggs and Thielen, Dalvin Cook and a great D and he couldn’t even win games with them consistently.

People aren’t bashing Cousins due to his numbers. They bash him because he can’t win with all that talent around him.

Garoppolo’s most senior WR is Marquise Goodwin who was an afterthought in Buffalo before joining the 49ers. His other WRs are 3rd year players or less in terms of experience.

And what were Cousins’ numbers before he played the Giants and Eagles? Eagles were easily the worst pass D in the game before their Jets game where Jets gave their starter in that game 0 reps with the starters and then cut him after he somehow had a terrible game.

Your main point was “look at his schedule”

I’m saying look at the other stuff too and never have I acted like Garoppolo is top QB territory but people acting like he’s not doing anything to help the team win clearly check box scores only.

I don’t give a **** about completion % but people around here do. I posted those stats originally in another thread for Bison to cry about. The biggest one I care about is wins and 3rd down completion. Those are connected closely.

And if you want to compare Cousins to Jimmy then check your numbers first.

Cousins is getting 29 mil this year. Jimmy is getting 19.

Cousins has 79 starts in the NFL
    Jimmy has 15 stats in the NFL.

Cousins joined a SB contender and has gone 12-9-1 in his starts.
    Jimmy joined a team that was 1-10 and has gone 11-2 in his starts.

Get my point yet?

Originally Posted by beer n brats View Post
    I showed him ten Brady playoff games totaling 11 TDs and 19 INTs and not a single passer rating above 73 in any game... he said Brady only had one bad game lmao
    Further proof that stats don't tell the whole story.

Keep coping.

GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GiveHerBills is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A defense can be more talented than their numbers show. Injuries happen, bad situations where the offense turns the ball over happen.

Winston has 10 picks on the season. That’s second most to Mayfield.

You think turnovers don’t put a strain on a defense where it’s harder to not give up points?

I also never said the Bucs D was “legit”. I said they weren’t as bad as their numbers show.

Having a defense that’s #1 at stopping the run doesn’t make them awful just because they’ve given up a lot of points. I showed you the RBs they’ve faced and the fact that they’re still #1 at stopping the run certainly says they’re not awful.

They were also a team Jimmy faced week 1 post ACL injury. It takes guys time to adjust to real game speed. Preseason doesn’t cut it.

And what about Kirk Cousins? He was brought onto a team most predicted was a SB contender with Diggs and Thielen, Dalvin Cook and a great D and he couldn’t even win games with them consistently.

People aren’t bashing Cousins due to his numbers. They bash him because he can’t win with all that talent around him.

Garoppolo’s most senior WR is Marquise Goodwin who was an afterthought in Buffalo before joining the 49ers. His other WRs are 3rd year players or less in terms of experience.

And what were Cousins’ numbers before he played the Giants and Eagles? Eagles were easily the worst pass D in the game before their Jets game where Jets gave their starter in that game 0 reps with the starters and then cut him after he somehow had a terrible game.

Your main point was “look at his schedule”

I’m saying look at the other stuff too and never have I acted like Garoppolo is top QB territory but people acting like he’s not doing anything to help the team win clearly check box scores only.

I don’t give a **** about completion % but people around here do. I posted those stats originally in another thread for Bison to cry about. The biggest one I care about is wins and 3rd down completion. Those are connected closely.

And if you want to compare Cousins to Jimmy then check your numbers first.

Cousins is getting 29 mil this year. Jimmy is getting 19.

Cousins has 79 starts in the NFL
    Jimmy has 15 stats in the NFL.

Cousins joined a SB contender and has gone 12-9-1 in his starts.
    Jimmy joined a team that was 1-10 and has gone 11-2 in his starts.

Get my point yet?
    That sure is a lot of huffing and puffing when we basically agree on where Jimmy is at (15ish best QB in the game).

Again: The Bucs do NOT have a good defense. Their defense isn’t even average. Posting their statistics against the run isn’t going to convince anybody with a functioning brain that they are a good defense.

You won’t even acknowledge that the 49ers have had a cakewalk of a schedule thus far. 9 wins among the 5 teams they have played. That’s 1.8 wins per team -> FACT.

You’d have to be god damn retarded to state those contract #’s and actually think you have a point. Jimmy is making 27.5m aav and Cousins 28m. Did you think you were sneaky there?

And this isn’t me defending Cousins (he’s mediocre) — rather, this is just me saying , “Hey, this dude who is contantly getting ripped on is doing better than Jimmy G against a tougher schedule”. Interpret that how you’d like.

That sure is a lot of huffing and puffing when we basically agree on where Jimmy is at (15ish best QB in the game).

Again: The Bucs do NOT have a good defense. Their defense isn’t even average. Posting their statistics against the run isn’t going to convince anybody with a functioning brain that they are a good defense.

You won’t even acknowledge that the 49ers have had a cakewalk of a schedule thus far. 9 wins among the 5 teams they have played. That’s 1.8 wins per team -> FACT.

You’d have to be god damn retarded to state those contract #’s and actually think you have a point. Jimmy is making 27.5m aav and Cousins 28m. Did you think you were sneaky there?

And this isn’t me defending Cousins (he’s mediocre) — rather, this is just me saying , “Hey, this dude who is contantly getting ripped on is doing better than Jimmy G against a tougher schedule”. Interpret that how you’d like.
    You brought up Cousins to compare stats between Jimmy and him and mentioned the contract.

Unless we’re comparing the life of their contract then THIS year there is a 10 mil difference. If you want to bring it up then don’t laugh it off when you’re called on the comparison.

49ers can also walk away from their contract pretty easily. Cousins’ contact was fully guaranteed.

You brought up the whole “he didn’t face anyone” and included the stats.

Pats D last year IIRC first chunk of the season looked awful. They weren’t an awful defense when it was said and done and unlike Tampa Bay Brady wasn’t turning the ball over left and right hurting the defense.

And once again your comparison with Cousins is silly. There is a huge discrepancy in WR talent, starting experience and lack of post ACL recovery for Cousins.

Let’s check back on both guys after the season is over. Like I said Cousins was brutal until his last two games which were against chit secondaries.

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Further proof that stats don't tell the whole story.

Keep coping.
    yea the Bucs D is amazing the stats just don’t tell the whole story lmao

If you can show me where I said the Bucs D is amazing I’ll say Tom Brady is a system QB who couldn’t make the playoffs with a different team...

Until then keep coping.

You brought up Cousins to compare stats between Jimmy and him and mentioned the contract.

Unless we’re comparing the life of their contract then THIS year there is a 10 mil difference. If you want to bring it up then don’t laugh it off when you’re called on the comparison.

49ers can also walk away from their contract pretty easily. Cousins’ contact was fully guaranteed.
    They’re making roughly the same amount of $, right?
    This is literally what was posted. Good job making an argument out of nothing.

You brought up the whole “he didn’t face anyone” and included the stats.

Pats D last year IIRC first chunk of the season looked awful. They weren’t an awful defense when it was said and done and unlike Tampa Bay Brady wasn’t turning the ball over left and right hurting the defense.

And once again your comparison with Cousins is silly. There is a huge discrepancy in WR talent, starting experience and lack of post ACL recovery for Cousins.

Let’s check back on both guys after the season is over. Like I said Cousins was brutal until his last two games which were against chit secondaries.
    Great argument. The Bucs defense is going to suddenly improve just like New England’s did last year. You are doing a good job propping that Tampa Bay defense up, might pick them up in Fantasy?

Lmao

SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000) SF49ers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The assessment of JG being 15 is very fair. He’s just a guy so far. Definitely a leader and the team loves him...but he has a way to go before being a difference maker. Shanahan is a genius.

We need our tackles back and see what this passing offense can do. It will grow. He can get the niners to the playoffs. From there, we will see.

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO at Timmy Garappolo and his stacked roster struggling to put points up against the same team TRUbeastsky dropped 3 TD's in one half on.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    LMFAO at Timmy Garappolo and his stacked roster struggling to put points up against the same team TRUbeastsky dropped 3 TD's in one half on.

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Someone doesn't understand how percentages work.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Garoppolo sucks dick, I picked him up in daily fantasy thinking he would torch this terrible redskins team.

But but but he wins. So does bum ass Trubisky, so did Keenum back in 2017. Fuking bum is being carried by his D and coaching staff
    Everything I do is biblical

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grapealo is trash, Shanahan is an offensive God and this dude is barely averagish with him holding his hand. If the 49ers had a real QB they'd be nasty.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Jimmy G is cheeks lmaooo

Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Garoppolo sucks dick, I picked him up in daily fantasy thinking he would torch this terrible redskins team.

But but but he wins. So does bum ass Trubisky, so did Keenum back in 2017. Fuking bum is being carried by his D and coaching staff
    You did something stupid don’t get upset at someone else.

Both starters out at OT, starting WR out and it was pouring rain out there.

Only an idiot would play a QB in fantasy football in those conditions.

Maybe next week you’ll actually watch the game you’ll be commenting on?

Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You did something stupid don’t get upset at someone else.

Both starters out at OT, starting WR out and it was pouring rain out there.

Only an idiot would play a QB in fantasy football in those conditions.

Maybe next week you’ll actually watch the game you’ll be commenting on?
    Welcome to the NFL every QB is dealing with chit. Jimmer has 7 TD and 6 games with an offensive genius calling plays

Welcome to the NFL every QB is dealing with chit. Jimmer has 7 TD and 6 games with an offensive genius calling plays
    Nobody is saying Garoppolo is Rodgers/Brady/etc but watch the games and you’ll see he does plenty to help them move the ball.

He played like chit in the first half in conditions that were brutal and WRs dropping the passes that got to them. After the pick which was on a 4th down play on the Skins 45 yard line he was 8/8 with key 3rd and 4th down throws. He’s not carrying the team because they don’t need him to but he’s doing his part.

Little glipse at the field...

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So wouldn't it be smart to pick one of the QBs that's not playing in chit weather? Probably should do more research for a game like daily fantasy.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    So wouldn't it be smart to pick one of the QBs that's not playing in chit weather? Probably should do more research for a game like daily fantasy.
    You would think he could over come the weather playing the 28th ranked defense

Have you never watched football before?

First of all 49ers came into the game like 30th in pass attempts. They’re missing their top 3 OTs heading into this game along with their top WR.

It was pouring rain well before the game and during the game. Legit slip and slide on the field(see above).

You expecting them to pass a ton and have it go well says more about your IQ than it does about Jimmy’s QB play.

I’m sure you’ll see next Sunday that our passing game is wildly inconsistent and Jimmy is one of the lower reasons as to why that is.

Have you never watched football before?

First of all 49ers came into the game like 30th in pass attempts. They’re missing their top 3 OTs heading into this game along with their top WR.

It was pouring rain well before the game and during the game. Legit slip and slide on the field(see above).

You expecting them to pass a ton and have it go well says more about your IQ than it does about Jimmy’s QB play.

I’m sure you’ll see next Sunday that our passing game is wildly inconsistent and Jimmy is one of the lower reasons as to why that is.
    Looks like a lot of cope. You are literally writing word for word what a lot of fans bases in the past with mediocre QBs used to write. Injuries, weather ext....

It can’t be that he’s playing like chit and has a water pistol arm.

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GarthVader has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But why choose a QB with those obstacles? That's simply not a smart move. Rain games are always a **** show for passing. You know teams are gonna run the ball a lot and passing is going to be challenging. Any QB wouldn't have a good game there.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com