bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bruhpro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Knee sleeves and questions

Im getting the SBD knee sleeves, but I see they also have wrist wraps, are wrist wraps also usefull/necessary for bodybuilding or will they just get in the way of flexibility? I see they have a tight fit and loose fit and the loose fit seems better for more flexibility?

Also should I get the SBD belt it is kind of expensive, what are the most used and well respected belts on this forum for bodybuilding?

twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twoforme2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should probably understand what the function of the equipment is before you worry about needing it.

If you dont know what it does then how will you know if it works?