Certified Nobody BrooklynBravest's Avatar
    BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good bench program?

Hey guys, i have a hamstring issue going on so I have to cut back on my deadlift and squat for a month or two. I figure its a good time to really hit bench hard.

Any suggestions for a solid bench program?

My bench is sitting at 365x1 315x5 right now. Its been stuck there basically forever....
    OHP - 225 (Strict Standing)
    Bench - 370 (5rm 325x5)
    Squat - 440 (5rm 385x5)
    Deadlift - ??? :(

Reps To All Civil Servants, Military and First Responders.

VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VeritasFides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It depends. What have you done for your bench programs in the past? The information that would be the most useful would be how many times per week? What rep and set schemes each day? What intensity was each workout? And what were you doing for accessory work. Also, what’s your body weight? Lastly, when running the program you were running did you run into any recovery issues? Elbow pain? Shoulder pain? If you take the time to answer this I’m pretty sure I can help you.