Thread: Workout?

vailorz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout?

Hi, so I’m currently 13 and in 7th grade. I have been wanting to gain muscle and lose a little wait. I am currently experiencing Gynecomastia and have been looking of ways to get rid of it. I currently weigh about 130 and want to work on my badly without any weight lifting because it can cause future growth defects if you start at a young age. Can anyone help?

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somebody who weighs 130 lbs in 7th grade should not be wanting to lose weight, because you can put yourself at risk adverse health effects and stunted growth.

See this thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=176473461

More often times than not what people think is "gyno" is just normal chest fat due to an undeveloped (undermuscled) chest. You can start working out now if you haven't already. You dont necessarily need to join a gym at your age but you can easily start with just being more active, doing pushups, running, playing a sport, etc and doing your best to stay away from junk food and by making healthy food choices.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.