rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Could someone form check my deadlift?

Hello there!

Been working out for some time, I have problem with heavy load during deadlift.

At least heavy for me.

I was doing 3x5 deadlift with 265 pounds today. First set felt OK., but I feel like Im leaning forward.

Second set I decided to record so u could rate it.

Probably needs a lot of work, also I was feeling a lot fatigue from first set

My last rep was horrible, I feel my back rounding, so i dropped the bar

Some pointers guys?

Youtube.com/watch?v=IuJZ6nNJZZk

Sorry for background noise. A guy was boxing

dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000)
    you start the deadlift with you hips too low almost from a squatting position. it's a hip hinge motion not a squatting motion. you'll notice as you initiate the lift your hips move to their natural and strongest position. start your deadlifts at this position. load your posterior chain by pushing your butt backwards. your hips shouldn't change height at all during the lift. it's also throwing your shins off, they should be near vertical at the start of the movement

don't hyperextend your back at the top of the movement and brace better and keep tighter form my really squeezing those armpits

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with the above. You are actually in more of a clean position. Look at how much your hips move BEFORE the moves - you want to set up at that much higher position.

rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rec90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for great insight.

I have always been a bit scared of this lift, because I am scared to throw off my low back.

Maybe I subconsiously go deeper to feel I am getting legs more involved. Idunno.

My left hip/back dont feel good today actually, next week I will deload and work on my form a lot.

I will post a next week maybe

Again, thanks!

BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    On the way down, you need to go hips back first. You are bending your knees first and then your knees get in the way of the bar as it drops. I would never go for one more rep if it means breaking form. It ain't worth it.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rec90 View Post
    First set felt OK., but I feel like Im leaning forward.
    I'd wager the form was a lot better with this set.

Originally Posted by BromanianDL View Post
    On the way down, you need to go hips back first. You are bending your knees first and then your knees get in the way of the bar as it drops.
    Usually, I'd say that where your hips end a rep is where it should be when it starts but in this case the hips winds up in the same incorrect position.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Hey guys!! I just lowered the weight a bit. Could you please rate my form now?

I feel better when doing deadlift now, and also I think it looks better.

Would love some input though

youtube.com/watch?v=dMkjLxO8qNU

ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10) ofgrammatology is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    imo a little better but you are still setting hips too low and still squatting the weight up instead of hinging.

BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Training too heavy in the first one for sure.

Originally Posted by ofgrammatology View Post
    imo a little better but you are still setting hips too low and still squatting the weight up instead of hinging.
    I have very tight hamstrings. Could this be the case that I am going too low?

Still it dosent feel like I am squatting the weight though

dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000) dazitmayn is just really nice. (+1000)
    the form is decent OP and workable only thing i would say is set up your hips about an inch higher, and not overexaggerate your lockout with your back so much.

much better

vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vristang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Might be easier to raise your hips, if you drop your eyes. Lifting your head puts a torque through the neck, and can make it harder to maintain a straight low back.
    Don't look in the mirror in front of you, look at the floor in front of you.
    Jason
    First USAPL meet Feb 17th, 2017. Results S/B/D - 350/303/419
    Building a garage gym...

My advice is from personal experience only, use at your own risk, lol